Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: How Are European Women in regards to race/romance/sexuality?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HomesickSonnets View Post
    I would say quite unique and individual.
    I could ask it in a normal setting after having just met a gal and her friend while sitting at lunch at the mall. I'd get around to talking about race and then casually ask 'so what have yall ever been with a black?' It wouldn't be a problem and come to think of it I'm almost sure I have asked that in a casual setting to women before and nothing happened. They are always adamant in their disgust at the very idea.

On a side note, I don't like feminists for this reason, they undermine their culture and people, perhaps without that intent for some of them, however they do nonetheless. I'm talking about hardcore feminists in that regard. Most women who claim to be feminists assume if they work they must be feminists, quite the contrary obviously but they don't understand what feminism has become.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

0 Not allowed!

A woman's sexual past is irrelevant. The past is the past and you can't change it. The only times in a relationship that actually matter are the present and the future. I couldn't care less about the races she's been with. If she had sex with different races then its not like she's tainted. Nothing about her inner or outer appearance has been changed or altered. Physically,she's still the same person she was before she had sex with those races. If I was in a relationship with someone,I was really attracted to and I cared deeply about her then I wouldn't let something like that change my feelings for her.

I care less about the races she's been with but I care more about the number of people she's been with. I think most men and women want their significant others to have a low to a moderate number of sexual partners. Honestly,I would prefer not to know her number at all and I wouldnt ask her about it. If one day, the topic happened to come up in a conversation and she decided to tell me her number and the number was high then I would be iffy about the whole situation but I still wouldn't leave her if I cared about her. Its not like she's with those men anymore. If she's clean as in she doesn't have any stds,she changed her life around and now she's only dedicated to me and our relationship then its all good.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,193
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

never asked about her former partners and there arent that many blacks here, its a whole different world, but some guys dont like if she has sex with non-europeans usually arabs or turks and such in serbia having went out with a gypsy might be a problem or seen as low
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information