Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How Are European Women in regards to race/romance/sexuality?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhere View Post
    In my experience, American women are far more feminist that European ones.
    Well wouldn't the woman who is insulted by the question of has she been with a lesser organism the one who is more feminist than the woman who not only is not insulted by it but honored by being asked in the first place?

Wouldn't the one who was insulted by the question be the more feminist-oriented one?

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhere View Post
    In my experience, American women are far more feminist that European ones.
    I am not so sure anymore. I used to find my self slamming America for being more socially corrupt than Europe at every turn but as one begins learning more about the issues facing Europe today and then compares their home with the Americas.. well.. the simple fact is Europe corrupted America not vice versa.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Well wouldn't the woman who is insulted by the question of has she been with a lesser organism the one who is more feminist than the woman who not only is not insulted by it but honored by being asked in the first place?

Wouldn't the one who was insulted by the question be the more feminist-oriented one?
    For some reason I don't think you're in the habit of associating with the general population.. !

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aequoreus View Post
    For some reason I don't think you're in the habit of associating with the general population.. !
    Well I see that as a compliment. But no you're wrong, most white males are right on par with me I assure you, not all, but the majority for sure.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well I see that as a compliment. But no you're wrong, most white males are right on par with me I assure you, not all, but the majority for sure.
    Yea.. for some reason, I don't think so.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yea.. for some reason, I don't think so.

Ummmm, interracial marriages are less than 5% in US among whites.....Do I really need to prove something that is blatantly obvious if you just walk outside in a couples area?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ummmm, interracial marriages are less than 5% in US among whites.....Do I really need to prove something that is blatantly obvious if you just walk outside in a couples area?
    You have proved—though you really have not because you have failed to provide evidence for your claim, but for the sake of the argument we'll say you're right—that interracial relationships in the general so-called "white" population of America are rare.

I wont dispute that. However to claim that this is due to a prevalent belief of biological superiority amongst the "white" man is quite.. well it's just down right foolish. Have you ever thought that the reason such relationships are so rare is that there is an eminent culture clash that deters such relationships?

After all.. Polish-Irish relationships are hardly that common. Probably statistically less than your %5. Not because of some sense of biological superiority and all that jazz.. but because of the simpl culture-clash. Such culture clashes are still evident in the "white" American population or rather were up until the post-war era. WASPs stuck with WASPs, "micks" stuck with "micks", Polaks stuck with Polaks and sore forth.

Edit: I will note however that generally one will be attracted to what is most familiar. But this does not lead to a sense of superiority. Simply familiarity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You have proved—though you really have not because you have failed to provide evidence for your claim, but for the sake of the argument we'll say you're right—that interracial relationships in the general so-called "white" population of America are rare.

I wont dispute that. However to claim that this is due to a prevalent belief of biological superiority amongst the "white" man is quite.. well it's just down right foolish. Have you ever thought that the reason such relationships are so rare is that there is an eminent culture clash that deters such relationships?

After all.. Polish-Irish relationships are hardly that common. Probably statistically less than your %5. Not because of some sense of biological superiority and all that jazz.. but because of the simpl culture-clash. Such culture clashes are still evident in the "white" American population or rather were up until the post-war era. WASPs stuck with WASPs, "micks" stuck with "micks", Polaks stuck with Polaks and sore forth.

Edit: I will note however that generally one will be attracted to what is most familiar. But this does not lead to a sense of superiority. Simply familiarity.
    I have considered this, and let me tell you, you are 100% wrong, although I know you don't want to believe that.

I am a white male. I look it, and I hang out with and am friends with many other white US males. I go to parties with them, I get drunk with them, I get high with them, and let me tell you something.

Every single one, whether they be ultra liberal, conservative, whatever their politics and or culture, they are all absolutely convinced that white males are better than and superior and or "real Americans" over any other race. I know this is true because I am a white male, and I have never met a white male of decent stature that did not truly believe this, albeit many times behind closed doors due to people like you attacking them for being open about it.

A quick search brought up this on wiki.

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 1.9% of married White women and 2.2% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Kiwi as bro
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

If she says yes, that she has previously had a sexual relationship with a black man would you not be better off convincing her to the positives of dating her own race? This would seem a greater affirmative action then telling her to get out and shaming her to her peers, if this is the case how can you know anyone is telling the truth? Sounds like they all say no because it's the answer you want to hear.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainraven View Post
    If she says yes, that she has previously had a sexual relationship with a black man would you not be better off convincing her to the positives of dating her own race? This would seem a greater affirmative action then telling her to get out and shaming her to her peers, if this is the case how can you know anyone is telling the truth? Sounds like they all say no because it's the answer you want to hear.
    Ya this is a good point, and a legitimate question. However if you lived in Texas and were brought up on the culture here from the time you were very little you would understand the subtleties of how to tell if someone is being straight with you on race. Not just this, but also one must understand, for instance, the last girl I was dating thought that I said I dated a latina, to which she said that's sick Austin and I had to respond that nono I did not do that their dirty people, and she then calmed down but had I said yes she would have deleted my number.

What I'm saying is its accepted that whites are better, and if in Texas a white gal says she wants to know if you've been with a spic/chink/nig/wetback/towel-head then you know she isn't lying as she wouldn't say it the way she does. When they ask this they don't ask it casually, they look at you as if this is a life or death question, not some triviality.

I had a friend who voted for obama. He told a girl this and she walked out on him, just flat out got up and walked out. He got her to come back but she held that against him. He called me and told me and I was like yeah you fucked up there pal lol.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information