Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,279
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Danann View Post
    My own calculations from wikipedia (not the best I know) have the total at around 0.8 billion tops, I don't reckon the number to be over the 1 billion mark though Longbow.
    Either way you look at it, we Europeans are outnumbered, and that goes for you Jews too btw!
    Please post your calculations for critique. 800 million is far too low.

And yes, over 50% of the world's population lives is a small area of Asia, with India and China have 2.4 billion people just between them, so of course we'll always be 'outnumbered' but it's probably alright. Even if there were a war it wouldn't be 'whites vs all.'
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

There's no way the stats for a lot of Western Europe are correct. I do applaud the effort though.

You said yourself you got the stats for Austria/Sweden from immigration numbers, which doesn't include the children of these immigrants, which is a huge number. I wonder if it includes refugees too. I'm pretty sure the only Western European country to do a full ethnicity census is the UK, it's illegal in the rest. France/Belgium are likely closer to 80%(it's already known the majority of children born in Belgium are non-European already) by now, UK is correct at around 85%, and Sweden/The Netherlands/Germany/Norway also have to be around 85%-87%(Sweden could be even lower than 85% by now), not over 90. Denmark/Austria are correct at around 90%. I also doubt the numbers of Italy/Spain/Portugal but wouldn't have a clue myself, I do know Spain/Portugal recieve immigrants from Latin America.

Finland and Iceland are still doing well but Finland isn't higher than 95%.

Also, European Thailand and UAE expats make me laugh.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    12-24-2014 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 762
    Given: 539

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    There's no way the stats for a lot of Western Europe are correct. I do applaud the effort though.

You said yourself you got the stats for Austria/Sweden from immigration numbers, which doesn't include the children of these immigrants, which is a huge number. I wonder if it includes refugees too. I'm pretty sure the only Western European country to do a full ethnicity census is the UK, it's illegal in the rest. France/Belgium are likely closer to 80%(it's already known the majority of children born in Belgium are non-European already) by now, UK is correct at around 85%, and Sweden/The Netherlands/Germany/Norway also have to be around 85%-87%(Sweden could be even lower than 85% by now), not over 90. Denmark/Austria are correct at around 90%. I also doubt the numbers of Italy/Spain/Portugal but wouldn't have a clue myself, I do know Spain/Portugal recieve immigrants from Latin America.

Belgium, UK and France are on the same par. Most of immigrants are europeans. In case of Belgium 49% are europeans and 51 % non-euros. So 85% from my obeservation is a realistic number

Last Online
    11-14-2016 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Hyperborea
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    R1B
    Politics
    Variable but Ethnically Nationalist at the core.
    Hero
    Vidar
    Religion
    Heathen.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Please post your calculations for critique. 800 million is far too low.

And yes, over 50% of the world's population lives is a small area of Asia, with India and China have 2.4 billion people just between them, so of course we'll always be 'outnumbered' but it's probably alright. Even if there were a war it wouldn't be 'whites vs all.'
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

United States 223,553,265[26]
    Brazil 92,000,000[27]
    United Kingdom 54,153,898[28]
    Argentina 38,000,000[29]
    Colombia 17,519,500[30][31]
    Venezuela 13,169,949[32][33]
    Chile 10,620,852[34]
    Cuba 7,271,926[35]
    South Africa 4,586,838[36]
    Puerto Rico 3,064,862[37]
    Uruguay 2,851,095[38]

Also 223 million for USA may be a touch overstated as Hispanics are often classed as White when many tend to Mestizio.

Taken from this page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe

"In 2007 the population of Europe was estimated to be 731 million according to the United Nations,[1] which was slightly more than 11% of world population. The precise figure depends on the exact definition of the geographic extent of Europe. The population of the EU was 499 million as of 2008."

The 731 million figure is optimistic and overstating. Counting Turkey as European in bloodline is stretching it massively. So scratch 70 million from that total.

Nevertheless the new revised figure I would estimate at 900 million, just under a billion folks, at an optimistic stretch taking majority blood into consideration then perhaps a billion.

So 1 billion out of 7 billion+ of a total world population on a good day.

You do indeed state the mass of the non-European are in Asia and Africa, YET they are certainly making their way with haste to the land of milk and honey quite aptly into Europea nonetheless...
    'The Way of Destiny is ruthless. When seasons change, no leaf will be spared by it's beauty, no realm by it's touch'

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Independent leaning towards Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic interested in Catholic Church
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,814
    Given: 6,097

0 Not allowed!

European Americans in a proper meaning are no bigger than 65-70%.....

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Brazil 92,000,000[27]
    Argentina 38,000,000[29]
    Chile 10,620,852[34]
    Cuba 7,271,926[35]
    Uruguay 2,851,095[38]

Also 223 million for USA may be a touch overstated as Hispanics are often classed as White when many tend to Mestizio.

Taken from this page:

"In 2007 the population of Europe was estimated to be 731 million according to the United Nations,[1] which was slightly more than 11% of world population. The precise figure depends on the exact definition of the geographic extent of Europe. The population of the EU was 499 million as of 2008."

The 731 million figure is optimistic and overstating. Counting Turkey as European in bloodline is stretching it massively. So scratch 70 million from that total.

Nevertheless the new revised figure I would estimate at 900 million, just under a billion folks, at an optimistic stretch taking majority blood into consideration then perhaps a billion.

You do indeed state the mass of the non-European are in Asia and Africa, YET they are certainly making their way with haste to the land of milk and honey quite aptly into Europea nonetheless...
    Count again, your own stats do not clash heavily with mine bro.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

'My personal opinion is this. Ergo you are wrong despite the fact I have done no work myself.' Pardon me but I'm going to ignore you as I don't count this as constructive.

Plenty of European expats in the gulf states, everyone knows that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

1 Not allowed!

Believe it or not, I spent some time counting European populations around the world and I came to very similar number.
    You did a good job with lots of details, mine was a lot more simplistic.

White Europeans in...
    Europe- 680 mil
    Anglosphere outside Europe- 266 mil
    Latin America- 160 mil
    TOTAL= 1,106 mil+

I hope that covers most of the world.

Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,371
    Given: 2,411

0 Not allowed!

Let's be realistic about the real number of whites in Brazil,20%-25% IMO,it can't be 47% of the population,ignore these censuses!

Last Online
    Today @ 05:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,525
    Given: 37,004

0 Not allowed!

Brazil 92,000,000[27]
    Argentina 38,000,000[29]
    Chile 10,620,852[34]
    Cuba 7,271,926[35]
    Uruguay 2,851,095[38]

Taken from this page:

Those so high percentages of whites are laughable for most of the countries in the list. And about almost half of the Venezuelan population being white, that's very laughable . Venezuelans within the range of =>90% European are not more than about 10% of the Venezuelan population, whilst Venezuelans in the range of 75% or higher European ancestry (castizo-white range), must be not more than 25-30% of the Venezuelan population.

I disagree with people with stereotyped vision of Latin America who underestimate the European heritage in Latin America; but according to this source, South America is almost as white as Europe, and that's not realistic either.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information