Anatolian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

Default The Universe has a cause!

Since its proven that the UNIVERSE had a BEGINNING, which means IT BEGAN, it wasn't ALWAYS there.

There are only 4 logical possibilities which i can think of..

1: The universe came via NOTHING.
    2: The universe CREATED ITSELF
    3 :The universe was created by SOMETHING else that was CREATED
    4 : The universe was created by something UNCREATED.

Can the universe come via NOTHING?

If i gave you NOTHING, what will you get? If i gave you NOTHING, times abit more nothing, add a bit more nothing, multiply more nothing, divide more nothing.. What will you get? NOTHING! Oh by the way NOTHING is the ABSENCE of something.

Can the universe self create?

Can your mother give BIRTH TO HERSELF? To self create it would mean that it once was there in order to bring itself into existence. Also this would be mean that something exists and doesn't exist at the same time which makes NO SENSE. Can you exist and not exist at the same time? Its impossible and makes NO SENSE.

Could the universe be created by SOMETHING ELSE THAT WAS CREATED?

This is ABSURD and ILLOGICAL. You can't have an INFINITE REGRESS of CAUSES. For example, if UNIVERSE 1 was CREATED by a UNIVERSE 2 and that UNIVERSE 2 was CREATED by UNIVERSE 3 and UNIVERSE 3 was CREATED by UNIVERSE 4 and that went on FOREVER, will we ever have UNIVERSE 1?

For example imagine i wan't to shoot a bird. But in order for me to shoot, i have to ask permission from the guy behind me, and if that guy also has to ask permission from someone else, and then that guy has to ask permission also, if this went on FOREVER, will i ever shoot the bird? NO.

The only logical possibility left is that it must have been created by something UNCREATED. This is the BEST EXPLANATION in my opinion.

Now i can go on and talk more but it will take up too much space.. Just remember that the universe has a cause. 
    Can you give me a better explanation? The universe BEGAN, it wasn't always there.. IT STARTED AT A POINT.. This is scientifically proven. (The big bang)

I have given 4 possibilities.... came from nothing, create itself, was created by something else created or was created by something uncreated..

I can't think of anything else that can be a possibility. If you have something then please tell me.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,587
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenium DeLight View Post
    Can the universe come via NOTHING?

If i gave you NOTHING, what will you get? If i gave you NOTHING, times abit more nothing, add a bit more nothing, multiply more nothing, divide more nothing.. What will you get? NOTHING! Oh by the way NOTHING is the ABSENCE of something.
    WROOOOONG!!

logical thinking is something, but reality is something else, and sometimes reality in not conceivable through logical thinking.

Quantum fluctuations of a field

A quantum fluctuation is the temporary appearance of energetic particles out of empty space, as allowed by the uncertainty principle. The uncertainty principle states that for a pair of conjugate variables such as position/momentum or energy/time, it is impossible to have a precisely determined value of each member of the pair at the same time. For example, a particle pair can pop out of the vacuum during a very short time interval.

Thread Information