"Far-right"
    Religion
    Evolution
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 192

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Listen, dipshit: 85% Orcadian + 15% Italian doesn't mean Italian in the same way it doesn't mean Orcadian. And why no Italian in the countries of origin function? Literally zero? She's not Italian. 13% Italian on K36 also means nothing as anyone scores Italian on K36. You don't understand GEDmatch and you don't understand 23andme and you seem to be bending the evidence to fit your desperate self-image.

Anti-semitism is just a word. The etymology is irrelevant, you pedant. Of course AJs are more European than anything. I'd use Judeophobic but it's not a recognised term. Popularise it for me.

Yeah, we're all communists and I'm censoring you for your 'beliefs,' not because you're an arsehole. That's why I wanted Klaus made a mod.
    You're stupider than I thought considering you're referring to CoA on 23andme for confirmed, real ancestry. LOL. That is virtually based on DNA relatives you moron. It means very little. If it meant a lot, for someone who's at least 75% non-AJ (myself), why are my top CoA's Belarus, Russia, Poland etc?! Because Ashkenazi Jews have many cousins and they're far over-represented on 23andme DNA relatives, everyone knows this. Wow, you've gone even further downhill in my estimations, and there was me thinking you're at least somewhat intelligent, bah, not any more.

Again, you just keep ignoring the Oracle 4 results, Eurogenes, Dodecad, all the 3 and 4 population approximation fits and the fact she has 23andme cousin from Milan the very place her Great Grandfather is from. Plus, Italian does come up about 8 places down the list in her CoA, numb-nuts.

You've proved nothing tonight but the fact that you're stubborn, incomprehensible and fucking irritating.

I know you're from the North London/Herts area and if I ever see you I'll stomp you're fucking guts out you pretentious little parasite.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia62 View Post
    You're stupider than I thought considering you're referring to CoA on 23andme for confirmed, real ancestry. LOL. That is virtually based on DNA relatives you moron. It means very little. If it meant a lot, for someone who's at least 75% non-AJ (myself), why are my top CoA's Belarus, Russia, Poland etc?! Because Ashkenazi Jews have many cousins and they're far over-represented on 23andme DNA relatives, everyone knows this. Wow, you've gone even further downhill in my estimations, and there was me thinking you're at least somewhat intelligent, bah, not any more.

Again, you just keep ignoring the Oracle 4 results, Eurogenes, Dodecad, all the 3 and 4 population approximation fits and the fact she has 23andme cousin from Milan the very place her Great Grandfather is from. Plus, Italian does come up about 8 places down the list in her CoA, numb-nuts.

You've proved nothing tonight but the fact that you're stubborn, incomprehensible and fucking irritating.

I know you're from the North London/Herts area and if I ever see you I'll stomp you're fucking guts out you pretentious little parasite.
    Guess what? You're permabanned. And you couldn't beat me in a fight with one hand tied behind your back. Plus, I'm a police officer. Christ, you're thick.

And you're wrong about your grandmother.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information