German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I feel no empathy for Spaniards and Italians and I do consider them as people of different race. In fact, they are of different race. Some racial theorists of earlier times recognized two races in Europe, but today, in times of EU and the pan-European PC, it is forbidden to say that.
    Who did so?

Many Southern Europeans are Nordid, Alpinoid, Dinarid, Atlantomediterranid, probably even the majority. Now those are racial forms which can be found in the Northern areas too, even Gracilmediterranids made it quite far up in the North at times and are an European racial form.

So what kind of "different races" is that supposed to be and which theorists of any scientific significance, nor or then, said that?

I read quite a lot of authors, anthropologists of all backgrounds with many different ideas, but all of them used to distinguish inside of the Europid race and European people racial types which show a regional overlap and no reasonable author made just "2 races" up.

A lot of things are forbidden now indeed, but just recently Andreas Vonderach made a book which sums most racial typological systems up in short. Not the best work I can imagine, but a solid one overall.

http://www.ares-verlag.com/In-Vorber...e-Europas.html

You can order it via Amazon even.

Also very good, an even better work, but harder to get and older, Rainer Knussmann, Vergleichende Biologie des Menschen. Lehrbuch der Anthropologie und Humangenetik, last edition 1996.

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

I feel no empathy for Spaniards and Italians and I do consider them as people of different race. In fact, they are of different race. Some racial theorists of earlier times recognized two races in Europe, but today, in times of EU and the pan-European PC, it is forbidden to say that.
    No, it is not forbidden to say that, it's just not recommended if you want others don't think you are a deep and hopeless idiot.

Anyway, I celebrate that you admit there is no empathy between you and my kind, it would be an explicit insult to my glorious breed.

Agrippa, about the sources of that investigation, I have them just here in castilian but I'm quite busy now to translate them. I will look in the net for the english version of the study.
    Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,980
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

And what race that would be ? Since Spaniards are no different genetically from other Western Europeans

Banned
    Last Online
    04-30-2010 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England and Ireland
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    British
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    heathenism (shaggin' trees and rocks)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Spaniards are half-niggers.

Concerning their national character, Spaniards are shit. And they are a deeply frustrated nation due to many defeats they suffered at the hend of the English.

Miserable, whiny lot, cowards, but very strong on words and wanking over their (supposed) "heroic" history. Lagging behind Europe in every possible respect, in science, technology, development, creation of wealth etc. Lazy receivers of help, but also very noisy in displaying their "pride" (over what?) Eternally frustrated, with complex of lesser worth deeply seated into their national character, combined with baseless bragging, which is meant only to hide that complex.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-30-2010 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England and Ireland
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    British
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    heathenism (shaggin' trees and rocks)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Hey Anthropos, Do you own any property? A home perhaps? If so, it is "a sign of mental-illness and insanity" that you keep this home and not give it away to strangers. You are being bigoted in favor of your own family and discriminating against other humans!! :icon_cool:

Race is just a term for an extended family.
    How do you explain the northern Europeans tacitly consenting to be robbed by southern Europeans?

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

An interesting study.

In evolutionary psychology most theories relating to “xenophobia” and in-group/out-group behaviour are traced back to the small clans (from as few as 20 to as many as 200 individuals) that humans would have lived within in hunter gatherer times when it was common to recognise all members of the group. Krebs and Denton (1997) have claimed group behaviour is itself an adaptation. Seems a reasonable suggestion, whilst it’s not claiming “xenophobia” is determined the competition between smaller groups would have led to a “mechanism” that makes ethnocentric behaviour a vital strategy in survival situations.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    An interesting study.

In evolutionary psychology most theories relating to “xenophobia” and in-group/out-group behaviour are traced back to the small clans (from as few as 20 to as many as 200 individuals) that humans would have lived within in hunter gatherer times when it was common to recognise all members of the group. Krebs and Denton (1997) have claimed group behaviour is itself an adaptation. Seems a reasonable suggestion, whilst it’s not claiming “xenophobia” is determined the competition between smaller groups would have led to a “mechanism” that makes ethnocentric behaviour a vital strategy in survival situations.
    Nomadic Ethnic groups, as Gypsies or Jewish, carry a quite different behaviour tendencies baggage according to logic, history and evolutive psychology.
    Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Canaanite Mizrahi Jewish
    Ancestry
    Jewish, Phoenician, Canaanite, proto-Semitic
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Kvarner
    Y-DNA
    The tribe of Judah
    mtDNA
    The tribe of Dan
    Taxonomy
    Armenized Gracile/East Med
    Politics
    Liberal
    Hero
    Moses, Noah, Stalin, SpongeBob, Jacob
    Religion
    Judaism
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 371

1 Not allowed!

There is only one race in the world. Human race. Humans are barely different from animals by genetic, let alone other humans. And no,south Europeans, north Europeans, west Europeans, east Europeans, north Africans, west Asians, south Asians all belong to same "race". All of them are Caucasoid aka West Eurasian aka Europoid aka "white"
    Last edited by Lobster; 06-22-2023 at 08:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information