PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Belarus divorcing from Russia - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Belarus divorcing from Russia

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glasses View Post
    This elections proved that people in soviet states do not tend to link incompetence of their politicians and overall bad situation in economy with Russia. Neither independant NGOs nor independants instutites can change that. Pre-coup Ukraine had 50/50, Moldova showed (despite all) 45/38. From my experience with belarussians, they are far more satisfied with Lukashenko than ukrainians with their president(s). So any survey that shows 20% supporters of union with Russia is 100% bullshit. This numbers at least 60% if not more.

Those independant institutes survey only tiny "right" minority then call it opinion of belarussian people
    I take it you think 45/38 (which ultimately turned out to be 63/20) is a good result for Russia. It's actually very bad, anything but a pro-russian government in Moldova is bad news for Russia. Had the left-wing won they would've federalized the country and transnistrian political figures would've taken control. Moldova could've been used against Ukraine, now that possibility is gone.

You used "despite all" a second time. I'm curious to know how many more people do you think would've voted if more voting stations were allowed in Russia? I'm ready to bet that very few, in any case not enough to change the outcome of the election.

Ukraine may have been divided before the maidan but after the november elections pro-russian parties took what 10%? It's quite clear where Ukraine and Moldova is heading. I'm not sure how reliable that opinion poll regarding Belarus is but as you said belarusians are far more satisfied with Lukashenko than ukrainians were with their presidents and if the president tells them to look west that's what they'll do. Right now Lukashenko is making a U-turn, probably someone is whispering in his ear, he may know something (things to come) and he's preparing the ground. Belarus wont be turned like Ukraine, there will be no miadan or coup d'etat, everything will be done softely.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    I take it you think 45/38 (which ultimately turned out to be 63/20) is a good result for Russia.
    i am not talking about what is good for Russia. Actualy 100/0 would be best for Russia, because i want my country break from all those Moldavias, Ukraines and alike. I am for russian national state. I am glad to see any anti-russian sentiments as it works best for Russia in long term.
    I just tell you that 38% voted for union with Russia. Ploticians are always ready to prostitute especialy in countries like Moldavia, Bulgaria and alike. But it does not change simple fact that 38% voted so called eurasian union.
    You used "despite all" a second time. I'm curious to know how many more people do you think would've voted if more voting stations were allowed in Russia? I'm ready to bet that very few, in any case not enough to change the outcome of the election.
    you mentioned party that did not make into parliament. If more people voted they could get in, so "pro-european" parties would have less share there.

Ukraine may have been divided before the maidan but after the november elections pro-russian parties took what 10%?
    If you are being bombarded with anti-russian propaganda you would eventualy believe it. Nothing really special. Because all russian media sources were banned just right after coup.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glasses View Post
    Actualy 100/0 would be best for Russia, because i want my country break from all those Moldavias, Ukraines and alike. I am for russian national state. I am glad to see any anti-russian sentiments as it works best for Russia in long term
    I hope you become president one day, sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Zmey Gorynych; 12-25-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Last Online
    03-09-2015 @ 04:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Þurs
    Ethnicity
    HrimÞurs
    Y-DNA
    N1C1*
    mtDNA
    H36*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,000
    Given: 310

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Right now Lukashenko is making a U-turn, probably someone is whispering in his ear, he may know something (things to come) and he's preparing the ground. Belarus wont be turned like Ukraine, there will be no miadan or coup d'etat, everything will be done softely.
    I can imagine many small voices whispering to his ear, although none is really required for his U-turn. Belarus beasically exports only to Russia and Ukraine. Both countries are in recession due their conflict. If positive prognosis for Russian economy is -5% and negative around -15/20% drop in GDP, Lukashenko seriously needs to seek better relations with west. Economical base of Belarus will melt with disappearance of their export markets. Situation in the ground is already pretty darn serious as Central Bank hiked interest rate to 26% yesterday and capital controls are put in effect. When the storm hits Russian markets with full force in early '15, there will be mass unemployment, riots and whole shebang. Lukashenko must distance himself as far as possible from the looming chaos at Russia.

Last Online
    01-26-2020 @ 09:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by igo112; 12-24-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

So finally nothing happen. Belarus is still an ally of russia.

Maybe it's more the belarussian population who dislike more and more russia?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information