View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agrippa

6 60.00%
  • Kylie duh

4 40.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is a better classifier, Agrippa or Kylie Estefan?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjelouška View Post
    Do not spread this shit you ignorant kid. Agrippa is true nationalist who compromised his own security for the well being of his people, not a like you, internet poser. He actually stood up for what he believes in and therefore became targeted by the very same scum controlling the web and arresting nationalist across Europe. He does not shift political opinion and friends like yourself.

Do not mention names of whom you are not worth, specially in this stupid way you did it.
    Klaus' offhand jocular remarks do not merit this kind of assault. You have to stop considering certain targets off limit; unless they're forum members, they're perfectly acceptable - this is a free speech forum. Regardless, saying I think he's probably dead is in no way an attack. Don't be so sensitive. Back down.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Klaus' offhand jocular remarks do not merit this kind of assault. You have to stop considering certain targets off limit; unless they're forum members, they're perfectly acceptable - this is a free speech forum. Regardless, saying I think he's probably dead is in no way an attack. Don't be so sensitive. Back down.
    Or maybe you should work up with your protegee and learn that he is a moderator, and should stop threating with a ban for every single thing. Including thumbs down WHICH I HAVE RIGHT TO DO. His personal frustrations are not my problems, nor i want to deal with them. If he was a neglected kid in a school, his power trip doesn't need to affect me in any way.

I do not break any forum rules, whatsoever person of his character (who nearly had a mental breakdown before he retired, though he deleted the farewell thread) should never be given such position. However i understand that this is Loki's forum and he does what think he is best. And i have absolutely no problems with that, but every time these leashless mad dogs try to be a smart asses i will respond. Although i never had similar views with you, for one thing i respect you - you are able to deal with moderator role as an adult person.
    Let us leave modern men to their ‘truths’ and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
    - Julius Evola "Handbook of traditional living"

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjelouška View Post
    Or maybe you should work up with your protegee and learn that he is a moderator, and should stop threating with a ban for every single thing. Including thumbs down WHICH I HAVE RIGHT TO DO. His personal frustrations are not my problems, nor i want to deal with them. If he was a neglected kid in a school, his power trip doesn't need to affect me in any way.

I do not break any forum rules, whatsoever person of his character (who nearly had a mental breakdown before he retired, though he deleted the farewell thread) should never be given such position. However i understand that this is Loki's forum and he does what think he is best. And i have absolutely no problems with that, but every time these leashless mad dogs try to be a smart asses i will respond. Although i never had similar views with you, for one thing i respect you - you are able to deal with moderator role as an adult person.
    Thank you.

No one is going to be banned for thumbs down, of course. At most you'll have your ability to do so taken away if you abuse the thumbs, but in your case I don't think you do. However, Klaus said that after you posted this. Just remember: there are no sacred cows on this site, and people are allowed to express any opinion they want, provided it is done civilly; but also, Klaus' original comment wasn't anti-Agrippa in any way.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information