Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Religious coexistence, impossible?

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

0 Not allowed!

You do know that Allah means simply "The God" right? It is simply used to distinguish the oneness as in "the", Allah is a shortened form of Arabic Al-Illah. Muslims are allowed to refer to Allah as different as well. I mostly use Khuda besides Allah and I sometimes see others IK using Ishvar as well.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Illyrian, Thracian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    Center-Left
    Hero
    Queen Teuta
    Religion
    Albanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 818
    Given: 1,697

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alb0zfinest View Post
    "but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman." Who do you think is going to put them to death? It was already established that their punishment by god would be hell. That leaves man to put them to death. Also notices it says SHOULD BE. If it was god that was going to do the deed it would say THEY WILL BE PUT TO DEATH. On the other hand if he is advising his followers he advised them that they should be put to death.

Nonetheless, even if what you said was true, which I do not think is the case, the quote from Islam is quite straight forward, and if one religion cannot coexist with another then how is coexistence possible?
    What is the point to kill them when you can simply convert them. I thought God has an open heart for lost sheep. There are cases in the holy books, that somebody has converted in the last minutes and was still recognized as a Saint. You are putting your own assumption, because I see nothing about Islam from what you have posted, being different than the others. I really believe that it should be somewhere written, that if you convert somebody you win a place in heaven ( don't know where it is, but I heard it somewhere). Anyways, as i said people should move out from the Middle Ages.

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideritis View Post
    What is the point to kill them when you can simply convert them. I thought God has an open heart for lost sheep. There are cases in the holy books, that somebody has converted in the last minutes and was still recognized as a Saint. You are putting your own assumption, because I see nothing about Islam from what you have posted, being different than the others. I really believe that it should be somewhere written, that if you convert somebody you win a place in heaven ( don't know where it is, but I heard it somewhere). Anyways, as i said people should move out from the Middle Ages.
    Are you actually reading any of my replies? "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip. Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy." -Quran 8:59:60

And i didn't say Islam was evil or special. I said at heart all of these religions are violent and hateful, especially towards non-believers or believers of other faiths. Hence why religious coexistence if these religions were followed to the core would be impossible.

Honestly i don't know how anyone can make this any clearer to you. I posted quotes directly from the bible and the quran showing that in the case of Islam it is saying to use force against non-believers and those of other faiths. And in Christianity Jesus is advising his followers to put non-believers and people of other faiths to death. If you don't understand that, that isn't my problem.

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Illyrian, Thracian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    Center-Left
    Hero
    Queen Teuta
    Religion
    Albanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 818
    Given: 1,697

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alb0zfinest View Post
    Are you actually reading any of my replies? "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip. Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy." -Quran 8:59:60

And i didn't say Islam was evil or special. I said at heart all of these religions are violent and hateful, especially towards non-believers or believers of other faiths. Hence why religious coexistence if these religions were followed to the core would be impossible.

Honestly i don't know how anyone can make this any clearer to you. I posted quotes directly from the bible and the quran showing that in the case of Islam it is saying to use force against non-believers and those of other faiths. And in Christianity Jesus is advising his followers to put non-believers and people of other faiths to death. If you don't understand that, that isn't my problem.
    Ok. As you say. I am not an expert.

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideritis View Post
    Ok. As you say. I am not an expert.
    And neither am I, but i mean when quotes are presented directly from these holy books (you can search it up for yourself if you don't believe the quotes are legit, or i can even give you links to the actual qur'an/bible online and you can look them up there) that say to use force against non-believers and in Christianity put them to death, how do you suppose these people can coexist peacefully if they followed their holy books?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

of course it is possible but only when people realise that all religions have the same roots and when they stop taking allegorical stories literally..

real spirituality is not about external worship and egocentric killing and hatred over man made gods, it is about growth of conscioussness and compassion..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information