Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Asatru Heathen Temple to be Built in Iceland to Commemorate the Norse Gods

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 11:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,215
    Given: 897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto Atreides View Post
    Maybe she is too Germanic for your banana jungle. Jim Crow's house is a more suitable destination.
    It's pretty cold right here actually. Raining nonstop too just like in London.
    WIll preserve her pristine and pale white skin she's so fond of

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

They had been planning to do this for a long time. Glad to see they finally decided to go ahead with it. If European "pagan" religions are to be viable, they need to start organizing, building, and reconstructing off of authentic tradition as much as possible. I don't mean that Religio Romana practitioners should wear togas. If I were at the head of a revived classical Roman tradition (I am more familiar with classical Mediterranean polytheism), I would prescribe crisp white dress shirts, khaki pants, Italian loafers, and tan/brown sport coats. Let's get with the times!

I will say however that I do not understand this fluffy-neopagan aversion to animal sacrifice. Don't they know that some huge percentage of the Roman economy dealt with jobs relating to the performance of ritual animal sacrifice? We as a species slaughter millions of mammals and poultry everyday (and in a much less dignified manner I might add) and these hippy pretenders are afraid of a little blood sacrifice!? Ridiculous!

The revival of European polytheism needs some work, but despite the hippy trends, I believe reformation and reconstruction IS possible, and this is a small step in the right direction.

May the Gods be with them!

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

6 Not allowed!

"The adoption of paganus by the Latin Christians as an all-embracing, pejorative term for polytheists represents an unforeseen and singularly long-lasting victory, within a religious group, of a word of Latin slang originally devoid of religious meaning. The evolution occurred only in the Latin west, and in connection with the Latin church. Elsewhere, "Hellene" or "gentile" (ethnikos) remained the word for "pagan"; and paganos continued as a purely secular term, with overtones of the inferior and the commonplace." —Peter Brown, Late Antiquity, 1999

The very way in which pagans label themselves is complicit recognition their own of inferiority, little different from negroes who call their own niggers and women who call themselves bitches. It is an acceptance and recognition of inferiority, but this acceptance and recognition of inferiority might just be the only virtue they possess, so I will leave my ridicule at that.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

AMOGGed

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    The very way in which pagans label themselves is complicit recognition their own of inferiority, little different from negroes who call their own niggers and women who call themselves bitches. It is an acceptance and recognition of inferiority, but this acceptance and recognition of inferiority might just be the only virtue they possess, so I will leave my ridicule at that.
    I understand the pejorative origin of the word pagan which is why I place it in quotes on the occasion that I need to use it as a term of convenience. I feel the same way about the word heathen in regards to Germanic polytheism. Otherwise I prefer the term European ethnic polytheist, Hellenist, whatever the case may be.

Greek polytheists have taken to using the term ethnikos and Italic polytheists have used the term gentiles and Gentilitas as the state or condition of being gentile. Both of these terms carry the connotation of being a member of the organic tribe, and especially in the case of the latter can even have an honorific, elite connotation (i.e. the word genteel, gentleman etc.)

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For neopagans:

What is your religion? What are its basic tenets? Is there one or many Gods? Do they represent actual forces or just symbols? If polytheistic, are they connected or are they parallel? How is praying done? Is there a notion of redemption? Is there a notion of an afterlife? Is there a notion of justice? What is the foundational myth of the universe according to this theology? Will there be an end to all things?

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

So cool, they are going to their ways of the true ancestors. Admirable
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

3 Not allowed!

To the people in this thread talking about 'going back to roots'; no they aren't. Neo-paganism, and this 'Asatru' abomination in particular, are New-Age pseudo-religions full of edgy American teenagers and confused single mothers. This 'movement' desperately appeals to Judeo-Christian and Social-Democratic idealism, which can be seen by the feminist, 'anti-racist' and 'LGBT'-elements within this 'movement'.

There is no honouring or remembering traditions and ancestors. It's a cynical political vehicle that is entirely Jewish in spirit and it was created to appeal to bitter 'minorities' who feel that they've been rejected by mainstream religion.

If you're claiming to be reviving your ancestral religion then I better see you sacrificing animals, hanging insolent Jews from the nearest oak tree and raping feminists and foreigners or I'll call bullshit.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Are you fucking serious? It IS New Age bullshit. The so-called "pagans", or rather neo-pagans, have absolutely no connection to the pagans of old. Your argument is incredibly fucking stupid anyway. We could also argue that religion is [insert arbitrary number] and claim that Christianity, which is a religion, is therefore as old. Fucking hell. This bullshit dates back to the 20th century at best when. I don't usually write this aggressively, but little irks me more than midwits who pretend to be on the same level of discussion as their superiors. When Darth Revan or someone else much smarter than you says something just fucking listen and nod your head like a good little girl. Fuck.

What you deem foreign is entirely arbitrary. No one is purely native in any way unless we make arbitrary definitions. And it was exactly when Europe was part of Christendom that Europe was at its peak. Christianity can't provide non-Christian people any sort of spirituality for very rather obvious reasons.
    What a nutter.

Someone missed his injection... as well as his history lessons about Ancient Pagan caveman art, Ancient Egyptian/Greek/Roman/Etruscan/Celtic/Norse/Germanic/Viking warrior Pagan societies, etc.

judeo-christianity is a false religion, a mere few thousand years old on a planet which is over 4 billion years old, which steals Pagan festivals like Yule, Valentines Day, Easter, etc, and corrupts their true meanings in nature.... a book full of child abuse and sacrifices, for fools and wimps. They'll even wear sacrificial cross signs of slavery around their necks with a dead corpse hanging off it, like maggots clinging to the dead.

Paganism predates the judaic religions by fifty thousand years.... back to Stonehenge, Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Egypt, the Pagan cave art in southern France, the ancient tribes of the first evolved humans, etc.

Paganism laid the foundations for astronomy, medicine, philosophy, etc. The Ancient Greeks and Romans were Pagans, like the Egyptians were too.

Everything in the judeo-christian mind-control cult book teaches everything that is against the natural order and survival, such as disgusting and destructive things to nature, such as 'equality and love' which is totally unnatural in nature.

They must be lazy and complacent with not wishing to understand the world.

Judeo-christians are supposed to be 'lambs of god' and not free wild wolves, they're not have their own free will and brains to think, they must be programmed robots and zombies who follow a man-made book in life instead of being able to think for themselves, they are told to obey being humble and are not allowed to be their own masters, they must love everyone cheaply and unselectively, not have any pride, they must turn the other cheek when upset with someone rather than get vengeance, not use their own judgement, and not have natural disgust and hate if someone rapes or murders their kid or someone they love.... but are taught to be apologists who must love and pray for such vermin instead!

They must degrade themselves and bow to worship the rotten corpse of a hippie and madman who preached 'love and peace' and who hung-out with only guys and who dressed in long dresses and claimed to come from an invisible guy in the sky ... rather than being born from beastly men!

Most judeo-christians vainly pin a label on themselves, yet hypocritically practice nothing in the books they preach to others from themselves!
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 02-14-2015 at 07:08 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Germanic & European Preservationist
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Celto-Germanics & Bohemia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Overijssel
    Politics
    Right-wing Conservative
    Religion
    Pagan interests
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 68

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Sure, why not?
    Never enough girls
    That probably why Columbia is a failed country...so much for bolivár...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information