PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Is Thailand a country with less honor? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is Thailand a country with less honor?

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

Shqiptaret sote si popull nuke kane mo nder.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 07:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Aryans
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Ancestry
    Steppe.
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Alberta
    Politics
    Honorable Extreme Right Wing
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,910

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Yes, I'll make an arse of you in the Greeks section as well...This is what I am trying to say:

Wash your arse before you speak about my ancestors, you shitty Alibabanian...
    Your ancestors were sons of whores and whores and nothing more.

Your grandmother was raped by an azeri turk and now you got your turanid look. Before you were baptized as ''greek'' somewhere in the begining of the 20th century, God knows how many times you were sold as slaves and raped, this is who you and your ancestors are .

Luckily there is no Albanian in that video, and that journalist, that tries to impress the westernes by playing the role of the victim, has to bring facts and not use Catholic villages and catholic cemeteries of the communist times and communist victims as graves of the girls that never returned.

You can also mastrubate at the number '' 2 %'' of women being involved in prostitution, but unlike you I am not a son of a slut, and I am not burnt at all, since I live in this country and I also know the people that manipulate those numbers.

You should have been in front of me, to show to you what honor means, because personally I am very disgusted by bastard 40 year olds that live and get fucked in the ass in ships and spend all their time in internet. That is where you get your information btw, from you tube videos, and that is not even information, while you forget that greece is the 2nd country I know best.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Here's a fellow Belgian in Pattaya singing his own song.

Just discovered it today. Horrendous.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 02-16-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

I used to similar sentiments about Thailand, I looked down upon them as a country that sold it's soul.

However, nowadays I look at it differently. Essentially, it's a country with a liberal sex culture, and obviously many foreigners, from everywhere (not just the West) go there to revel and take part in it. I'd obviously prefer to not live in such a society, but I'd rather not judge them as well. Most Thais I've met are friendly and hospitable people, I also think the rest of their culture from the food, architecture, etc is great.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I used to similar sentiments about Thailand, I looked down upon them as a country that sold it's soul.

However, nowadays I look at it differently. Essentially, it's a country with a liberal sex culture, and obviously many foreigners, from everywhere (not just the West) go there to revel and take part in it. I'd obviously prefer to not live in such a society, but I'd rather not judge them as well. Most Thais I've met are friendly and hospitable people, I also think the rest of their culture from the food, architecture, etc is great.
    Well, my impression is that Asia is known for being more liberal about sex historically, generally lacking the Abrahamic religious outlook (of course there are many christians in South Korea and the Philippines, but even then). Sex for a long time wasn't that much about shame as it was here. I still can't shake off the idea of Pattaya being a terrible place and my heart goes out to every woman forced to do this kind of work to support her poor family or heaven forbid children getting exploited as sex workers. Rightly so I guess.

Still, a thread badmouthing Thailand as is the pretext of this thread while the country has far more to offer than that is pretty unfair (especially since they can't defend themselves, due to lack of Thai members here). It comes over as pretty arrogant and holier-than-thou. If ones keeps doing that about non-European countries, he shouldn't be surprised to end up with no friends left.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,590
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Here's a fellow Belgian in Pattaya singing his own song.

Just discovered it today. Horrendous.
    LOL.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    I have no brothers or sisters.You proven shit, nothing like the 2% of the Alibabanian population being whores...

Albania never had honor to begin with, but you might eventually acquire honor in the distant future...
    Hye butthurt motherfucker subhuman with turko-asian blood, as i said to Loki, i've been banned for long time and trying to be a better man but now listen me i piss on your ancestors grave now contact me via PM give me your skype, your adress and all and tell me where we can meet and let's see who have more honour.
    the Albanian identity have been created by blood and honour not like the new greek one created by a mix of turk-gypsy-vlachs-arvanites.

Even Albanian Mafia have more honour than your whole nation, they sell foreigner women, the only one who sold Albanian girls were the criminal bands of 1997 Ashaklis and Gypsies from Centre and South of the country http://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandat_kriminale_shqiptare You pretend to know alot about Albania but you know nothing. Degenerate son of a whore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information