Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: LOL 50% Finns + 50% Asian = more Asian than your average Eurasians halfbreed

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    GEDmatch only shows a average number based on the number of similar numbers.

You know how stupid it is, if 10 out of 100 samples is 6% , even though 90 of the samples can range 0-100% they are ignored aswell, for example if only 8 out of 100 sample is 50% they would never put 50% even though this is such a significant percentage.

Realistically you can't just say 6%, you must look at samples individually

Let's say 6% is the 1st average ( but this make just makes up 30% of the Finnish population ) but a 2nd average can also be 10% Mongoloid ( 20% of the population ) and 12% Mongoloid ( 5% of population ) are ignored in the studies.

How many finnish people are 6% Mongoloid is the question, no one can say they all have the same numbers
    I'm sorry, do you not understand basic baths? People use the mean as opposed to the median. If there are 8 people with 50% there'd have to be 80 with 1%. So you use the mean. It doesn't really matter if there are a couple of outliers.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I'm sorry, do you not understand basic baths? People use the mean as opposed to the median. If there are 8 people with 50% there'd have to be 80 with 1%. So you use the mean. It doesn't really matter if there are a couple of outliers.
    I used a simple rough example. My charts and graphs shows Finnish people are far more diverse than just a mere number of 6%, with clearly 25% of the individual samples have 10-13% Mongoloid and 35% between 8-9% and 40% 6-7. However because most samples is 6% it becomes the average even though the propotion of the population of Finns 6% Mongoloid admixture could be could be as low as 10% to as high as 50%. ( but 50% is extremely unlikely, I never saw a population sample with 1/2 of the samples being the same percentages )

This 6% Mongoloid Finns is just a picked average number 8 out of 100 samples, meaning only 8% of Finnish population have 6% Mongoloid admixture but anything lower the 8 samples is not included.

6% national average ( 8% of Finland Population ) <----- only first average counts because is the highest even though is only a minority

The others with lower samples and numbers are not included even though the make as significant percent and are a majority compared with 6% but since 6% is the average they cannot include the others simply because it has the highest number of samples and others even with 1 less samples are not included for example.

10% ( 7% of Finland population )
    7.2% ( 6% of Finland population )
    12% ( 5.5% of Finland population)
    13% ( 4% of Finland population )
    9% ( 7.9% of Finland population

Shows example

6% <---- the highest
    Last edited by ButlerKing; 02-25-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

And this is exactly why I always prefer charts, diagrams of individual samples and percentages because it shows it's diversity.

Unlike docedad and Gedmatch that only shows one mere average number that people think make up over 50% when in reality most are only 8-30% in the total population or even lower.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valtaves View Post
    Dienekes is using Sardinians as his 'pure' Euro reference. We know Sardinians have African admixture + are heavily basal. You could might as well use Egyptians as your pure Euro reference. Then all Euros would be at least 50% East Asian.
    I'm still laughing at this.

I suggest to Dienekes that he replaces Sardinian with Loschbour in his f4 statistics, and then make a similar comparison between Han and San. Then see the SSA shift of Sardinians, and calculate the SSA%. I assure we would not be talking about peanuts here.

Can't believe people take this clown seriously.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

I used a simple rough example. My charts and graphs shows Finnish people are far more diverse than just a mere number of 6%, with clearly 25% of the individual samples have 10-13% Mongoloid and 35% between 8-9% and 40% 6-7. However because most samples is 6% it becomes the average even though the propotion of the population of Finns 6% Mongoloid admixture could be could be as low as 10% to as high as 50%. ( but 50% is extremely unlikely, I never saw a population sample with 1/2 of the samples being the same percentages )

This 6% Mongoloid Finns is just a picked average number 8 out of 100 samples, meaning only 8% of Finnish population have 6% Mongoloid admixture but anything lower the 8 samples is not included.

6% national average ( 8% of Finland Population ) <----- only first average counts because is the highest even though is only a minority

The others with lower samples and numbers are not included even though the make as significant percent and are a majority compared with 6% but since 6% is the average they cannot include the others simply because it has the highest number of samples and others even with 1 less samples are not included for example.

10% ( 7% of Finland population )
    7.2% ( 6% of Finland population )
    12% ( 5.5% of Finland population)
    13% ( 4% of Finland population )
    9% ( 7.9% of Finland population

Shows example

6% <---- the highest
    No. 6% is the mean. Do you understand what that means?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 95

2 Not allowed!

They still more east Asian on average compared to other European ethnicities

[img] pic not copied[/img]

Cool story. But everyone on here, including yourself, is capable of going to https://images.google.com/, copying and pasting the links from your pics, and noticing a few things:

1) Like a creep, you lifted a random pic of a guy with a Scandinavian name on another forum who says he's half Korean, and half Danish.
    2) The pic of the girl is a screen shot of this youtube video, where she specifically says, at 1:08, that she's Chinese, English, Scottish, and Native American. http://youtu.be/UNCGNmOHLsE?t=1m5s

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Ibis View Post
    Cool story. But everyone on here, including yourself, is capable of going to https://images.google.com/, copying and pasting the links from your pics, and noticing a few things:

1) Like a creep, you lifted a random pic of a guy with a Scandinavian name on another forum who says he's half Korean, and half Danish.
    2) The pic of the girl is a screen shot of this youtube video, where she specifically says, at 1:08, that she's Chinese, English, Scottish, and Native American. http://youtu.be/UNCGNmOHLsE?t=1m5s
    Don't feed troll, moron.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blindian
    Country
    Ecuador
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

They still more east Asian on average compared to other European ethnicities

If you look closely, he does have european features, but not a big deal. There are asians that look like that. He could pass as entirely japanese.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blindian
    Country
    Ecuador
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Interestng.