View Poll Results: Is refusing to date a certain ethnic group racist?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is racist

13 14.13%
  • No way it ain't racist at all

79 85.87%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Is refusing to date a certain ethnic group racist?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 108

1 Not allowed!

if you like a person but still wont date them because of their race then you are a racist. But sometimes it can also be because of cultural differences

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 09:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    U4d2, U5a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,486
    Given: 3,662

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vpdimieri View Post
    Lucky you , i don't think I've heard any people who claim to not be willing to date white women unless you mean ethnicity and that the person has an underlying albanian predudice
    Yeah, I think people care more about ethnicity nowadays, especially in the "old world". And people who have prejudice against us aren't rare, but i'm unlikely to be in that situation anyway.

This is only IF I liked the guy... If it was a random stranger telling me he wouldn't date me cos of my race... I wouldn't give a FUCK....At first I would be like.. wtf because it's non-PC and weird but I wouldn't be offended in fact, the less creeps, the bettter

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post
    Palestinians marrying other MENAs doesn't help in preserving our culture. On the contrary, it's a disservice to Palis by creating non-Pali children who don't identify with the cause, inadvertently helping Israelis and zealot/extremist illegal settlers.
    Well, all half Palestinians that i know identify themselves as Palestinians very strongly, and they do identify with the cause as well. Never met one that fits in your description, and most Palestinians marry each other often.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

You date people depending on your preferences. I think it is quite normal to like people which appearance, language, behaviour and culture are similar to yours.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabiti View Post
    You date people depending on your preferences. I think it is quite normal to like people which appearance, language, behaviour and culture are similar to yours.
    I agree with Tabiti. Some (fill in the ethnicity) people just aren't attracted to (fill in the ethnicity) people. You're under no moral obligation to eat kale if you don't like its taste.

Last Online
    07-06-2015 @ 02:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6

2 Not allowed!

I don't think it's racist at all. Just a preference. I'll hang out with anybody of any race all day. But I may or may not date somebody due to race, and that's just from past experience. I feel like guys have more respect for women of their own race, and everybody else's kinfolk aren't worth the same respect. Or maybe it's because I'm American and white and in my experience, many people of the particular races/nationalities I dated looked down on us as being loose and slutty, great for a cheap lay, but never ever marriage worthy Again, just my own experience giving me the wariness I have now. Hence I'd rather date my own folk. I feel the common cultural background makes it easier to connect anyway. And I don't have to have my identity threatened either. Those other guys always felt the need to "fix" me. To make me like their own womenfolk. They thought they could have the exotic white girl with the pale skin and brown hair, and with enough tweaking could also still have all the comforts and familiarities as only one of their own could possess. Nah, man, it doesn't work that way. So, yeah, that's my 2 cents.

Geiler Ficker. Perverser Ficker. Horndog. Pervert.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,238
    Given: 58,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hecate360 View Post
    I don't think it's racist at all. Just a preference. I'll hang out with anybody of any race all day. But I may or may not date somebody due to race, and that's just from past experience. I feel like guys have more respect for women of their own race, and everybody else's kinfolk aren't worth the same respect. Or maybe it's because I'm American and white and in my experience, many people of the particular races/nationalities I dated looked down on us as being loose and slutty, great for a cheap lay, but never ever marriage worthy Again, just my own experience giving me the wariness I have now. Hence I'd rather date my own folk. I feel the common cultural background makes it easier to connect anyway. And I don't have to have my identity threatened either. Those other guys always felt the need to "fix" me. To make me like their own womenfolk. They thought they could have the exotic white girl with the pale skin and brown hair, and with enough tweaking could also still have all the comforts and familiarities as only one of their own could possess. Nah, man, it doesn't work that way. So, yeah, that's my 2 cents.
    welcome to the forum, i feel the same way that many men dont respect other females as much as their own..... but im not like that, i respect all females
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

I don't care is it racist or not, It's my choice that I would date only a white girl, period. And that is my DEMOCRATIC RIGHT.

I don't hate anyone else, I am not Nazi, I am not Darth Vader or Satan because of that.

And for those Liberal imbecils, I have only one message; you are worse ideological disease than Nazism, or at least you are equal to them, but different extremes, opposite extremes.

P.S. I dont care what others do and I respect everyone's choice, THE PROBLEM IS when some LIBERAL FUCK wants to tell me HOW SHOULD I THINK or who will be attractive to me, well... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, that kind of brainwashing WAS NOT AND WILL NOT be successful in my case.

I have my rights, I am pure Democrat as a person, and let me tell you somethin; Liberal SHEEPS are more affraid of Direct Democracy than anything else on this world as ideology, why? BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE ON EVERY GOD DAMN REFERENDUM they would give to people, that's why they are not giving them in EU, except in elections, so that people can chance ONE RULING LIBERAL "NAZIS" for another in European countries.

Last Online
    08-05-2015 @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chinese
    Ethnicity
    Chinese
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Yes it IS racist, but who would want to date someone who doesn't like their race anyway? It's a non-issue. Those of you who think it isn't racism, don't understand the meaning of the word racism.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    Yes it IS racist, but who would want to date someone who doesn't like their race anyway? It's a non-issue. Those of you who think it isn't racism, don't understand the meaning of the word racism.
    If I would not date men, it means I am homophobic?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information