Progressive
    Religion
    No need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 589

4 Not allowed!

Default Why do you dislike feminism??

Ok, so I was talking to some girls a few days ago, and I briefly told them about my experience here. I tried to be objective about things, and they me stuff that I probably skipped, like "You say they were all squinny, but you were probably a bit like that yourself too".

So I'm thinking that I may need, like a sort of reset, to try to explain myself better when talking about feminism.

And I learnt that in education, you need to ask people what their preconceptions are, so you can work better from there.

So, explain to me why you don't like feminism please
    I want to understand you.

Feminism is here to help all of society get more equality, and more opportunities. Why do you oppose that?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,250
    Given: 19,152

6 Not allowed!

I don't like what it has become for some people: exclusionary instead of inclusionary. I fully support first wave and I believe people should have equal rights regardless of identity.

Last Online
    07-30-2015 @ 09:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euro
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Med/CM
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,847
    Given: 2,182

4 Not allowed!

I only really dislike the radical ones. The ones who truly believe in gender equality and nothing more extreme are fine. I'd even say I agree with those forms of feminism.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-30-2018 @ 05:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    R1a-M458 "West-Slavic" L1029+
    mtDNA
    N1b2 "Ashkenazi, Bedouin, Mazandaran"
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid spectrum + some CM and Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,170
    Given: 10,023

2 Not allowed!

I don't have much against it except for the more militant and fanatical approaches. But I am against most displays of radical and overly sanctimonious behavior.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

2 Not allowed!

Feminism is inequality, the push for women to have more than 50% of the pie, but now 80 or 90% of the pie.

For example feminists demand "equal wages for equal work". But why are women working in the first place? In the 1950s and before, a man earned the wage for the family, and could sustain wife and children. Feminists took the wife out of the home, put the children in marxist education camps (publik schools), and cut the husband's pay in half. Now the man and woman earn "equal pay". And the capitalist gets twice the work force with no extra salary.

Also it's false to presume that men and women are equal. A womb is not the same price as sperm. Sperm is cheap. The womb is expensive. What is the oldest profession in human history? Prostitution. Do men get paid for sex? No, women do. So women don't need money. Let me repeat that, since I know you (Natia) are incapable of listening to reason, and are a typical close-minded liberal… women don't need money!!! Again??? Women don't need money! Because women historically, always, have traded sex for money/security (marriage) since the beginning of time.

Was that enough for "feminists"? No, now women want the money and the womb together. This has priced most men (90%) out of the market. The average man has nothing of value or interest to the average woman.

This leads to the "DOM/INCEL" anti-feminist theory. One guy fucks 99% of the women. While 99% of the men compete for the bottom-of-the-barrel, lowest 1% of women.

Last Online
    09-29-2019 @ 03:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Poitou-Charentes
    mtDNA
    K1b2b (Through genealogy, can't be 100% sure)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 550
    Given: 403

0 Not allowed!

Natia, what is your opinion on the Femens? Do you think they are demonizing the Feminist movement by giving a negative and extremist portrayal of the issue?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,240
    Given: 43,788

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Porpolita View Post
    I only really dislike the radical ones. The ones who truly believe in gender equality and nothing more extreme are fine. I'd even say I agree with those forms of feminism.
    +1. Those who campaign for equal pay and equality of opportunity I fully support. Those who have attitudes towards sex and the human body barely distinguishable from the Taliban are the ones I cannot stand - I am thinking of people like Julie Bindel, Catharine McKinnon and the late Andrea Dworkin.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Women should make 10-25% of what a man makes, for the same job.

In fact if it were up to me then I'd just straight-out make it illegal for most women to work at all. Or to be in the army.

I support gender inequality (traditionalism).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,250
    Given: 19,152

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Feminism is inequality, the push for women to have more than 50% of the pie, but now 80 or 90% of the pie.

For example feminists demand "equal wages for equal work". But why are women working in the first place? In the 1950s and before, a man earned the wage for the family, and could sustain wife and children. Feminists took the wife out of the home, put the children in marxist education camps (publik schools), and cut the husband's pay in half. Now the man and woman earn "equal pay". And the capitalist gets twice the work force with no extra salary.

Also it's false to presume that men and women are equal. A womb is not the same price as sperm. Sperm is cheap. The womb is expensive. What is the oldest profession in human history? Prostitution. Do men get paid for sex? No, women do. So women don't need money. Let me repeat that, since I know you (Natia) are incapable of listening to reason, and are a typical close-minded liberal… women don't need money!!! Again??? Women don't need money! Because women historically, always, have traded sex for money/security (marriage) since the beginning of time.

Was that enough for "feminists"? No, now women want the money and the womb together. This has priced most men (90%) out of the market. The average man has nothing of value or interest to the average woman.

This leads to the "DOM/INCEL" anti-feminist theory. One guy fucks 99% of the women. While 99% of the men compete for the bottom-of-the-barrel, lowest 1% of women.
    Part of the reason why more women are becomming professionals is because they need to do so to support themselves. But wouldn't you want the person who best at a job to do it? what if it's a woman? There are some qualities that can't or are hard to be picked up and what if the person who has those qualities is a woman and not a man?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWogWhisperer View Post
    Part of the reason why more women are becomming professionals is because they need to do so to support themselves. But wouldn't you want the person who best at a job to do it? what if it's a woman? There are some qualities that can't or are hard to be picked up and what if the person who has those qualities is a woman and not a man?
    A society that promotes women "supporting themselves" is an anti-social society. Women comprise society. And so individualistic women push men away rather than seeking-out meaningful relationships, marriages, family building, etc.

The career woman is just a complete travesty, a waste of a lifetime.

Men specifically, traditionally work so that women don't have to. The idea of "wanting to work" is just pro-capitalist overlord ideology. It's like saying a slave (to your CEO) is the greatest meaning of life.

Capitalism has transplated women out of the "home" into the corporation. The corporation, the state, the liberal government, is the "new home". And you will work until you die.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information