Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

Default Mattias Philipson, uthängd av Expressen, tog sitt liv

https://morklaggning.wordpress.com/2...des-sjalvmord/

Läs blogginlägget som var först med att uppmärksamma händelsen. Nyheten har de senaste dagarna spridits i olika alternativa media.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Direct Democracy, Confederation of the free and old.
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,844
    Given: 4,542

0 Not allowed!

Killing yourself can be a political statement but considering he left a child without a father makes him just depressed.
    "If the enemy is not attacking from the East it has flanked." Finnish proverb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8D9GaQwIs

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukko View Post
    Killing yourself can be a political statement but considering he left a child without a father makes him just depressed.
    Jag tycker självmord är fel, men tvivlar naturligtvis inte på att hans liv försämrades mycket av hatdrevet mot honom. Problem med den egna näringsverksamheten och upprepade inbrott nämndes som orsaker.

Jag tror förresten inte att han försökte göra ett politiskt inlägg med detta. Allt tyder på att anledningen var att hans liv som företagare och privatperson hade blivit förstört. Han hade också lämnat alla politiska uppdrag strax innan han tog livet av sig.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    Jag tycker självmord är fel, men tvivlar naturligtvis inte på att hans liv försämrades mycket av hatdrevet mot honom. Problem med den egna näringsverksamheten och upprepade inbrott nämndes som orsaker.

Jag tror förresten inte att han försökte göra ett politiskt inlägg med detta. Allt tyder på att anledningen var att hans liv som företagare och privatperson hade blivit förstört. Han hade också lämnat alla politiska uppdrag strax innan han tog livet av sig.
    I still dont blame the Marxist media for killing him by spreading hate, he did it to himself.

Did he leave a political message after him? If not I blame only him for leaving the little girl without a father.

I personally love that Marxists hate me, I also would have done something to prevent those niggers moving in as my neighbours.

Btw, is it possible Antifa killed him?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukko View Post
    I still dont blame the Marxist media for killing him by spreading hate, he did it to himself.

Did he leave a political message after him? If not I blame only him for leaving the little girl without a father.

I personally love that Marxists hate me, I also would have done something to prevent those niggers moving in as my neighbours.

Btw, is it possible Antifa killed him?
    Tror inte han lämnade något politiskt meddelande, nej. Du kan själv läsa om det på Mörkläggning, Avpixlat, Fria Tider, m fl. Polisen har lämnat uppgift om att en person misstänks ha tagit livet av sig med skjutvapen i området den dagen.

Du har inget att invända mot Expressens tillvägagångssätt?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnic
    Ancestry
    Ancient
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Hero
    Tiera
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Tror inte han lämnade något politiskt meddelande, nej. Du kan själv läsa om det på Mörkläggning, Avpixlat, Fria Tider, m fl. Polisen har lämnat uppgift om att en person misstänks ha tagit livet av sig med skjutvapen i området den dagen.

Du har inget att invända mot Expressens tillvägagångssätt?
    Expressen is a shit tabloid with an agenda, this death will wake people up and bring sympathy for SD and their agenda.

Overall this should turn positive for nationalists, you could name a street after Philipson when Sweden is free again.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

1 Not allowed!

I used google translate so i'm not sure a get everything.

A local member of nationalist party suicide after the building near his house will become an asylum building.
    He made the wrong choice, by let his daughter alone. He should put the building in fire.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean le bon View Post
    I used google translate so i'm not sure a get everything.

A local member of nationalist party suicide after the building near his house will become an asylum building.
    He made the wrong choice, by let his daughter alone. He should put the building in fire.
    Yes you got the message. He was chairman of a local chapter. Then Expressen, a liberal tabloid, published him as a person with ties to White Nationalism, which as far as I can understand he had only on the internet, and in any case it was many years ago. But such a thing is enough to be persecuted in Sweden, especially if you are politically active. In the context (which is not in the blog post), a few more remarks should be made. Expressen got hold of the information from an extremist/leftist enterprise called Researchgruppen (The Research Group). They have specialized in collecting people's e-mail adresses and any other information that they can get by phishing, hacking etc. So they have a lot of information, the value and legality of which is disputable, of course, but in any case they use it to bully people, and because they likely are connected to other forms of criminal activity, maybe they facilitated that too, even in this case. If I was a policeman I'd look into it.

Mattias Philipson was owner and manager of a private business, and after the publicity he got it became more and more impossible for him to succeed in anything, the source says. From the time of the publicity in Expressen, which happened in September, there were also repeated burglaries on his properties. Shortly before his suicide he resigned from all his political positions.

Last Online
    09-21-2015 @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finland-Swede
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 391
    Given: 465

0 Not allowed!

Mobbning är inte bara accepterat, det t.o.m. applåderas när offret är någon som har - eller har haft eller misstänks ha - sympatier för Vit Nationalism.

Expressen got hold of the information from an extremist/leftist enterprise called Researchgruppen (The Research Group). They have specialized in collecting people's e-mail adresses and any other information that they can get by phishing, hacking etc. So they have a lot of information, the value and legality of which is disputable, of course, but in any case they use it to bully people, and because they likely are connected to other forms of criminal activity, maybe they facilitated that too, even in this case.
    Expressens uppgiftslämnare är inte direkt kända för att hålla sig inom lagen.
    Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Thread Information