Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
In memory of all the decent people who've been killed and sacrificed in the name of Islam. Burn a koran day is on 9/11, but I also think it should be done on 7/7 in memory of the London bombings, and also on the day of the Madrid bombings, and in memory of the day of the Malmo bombings in Sweden, and on the day of the Paris shootings too. Don't pay for the korans as the money will go into funding islam which would be counterproductive. I like some of the comments under this video. Hate heals and it's natural to feel disgust and hate towards something which is harmful in nature, be it a rapist, a murderer, islam, for example. Islam is like global pollution and is rotten to the core and needs to be destroyed in justice for all those who've been killed and to protect and prevent abuses and murders happening to more people in the future. Another solution to disinfect the bacteria of Islam is to wipe out Islamic nations with a nuclear bomb. I wish this happens. The planet's overpopulated so this vermin won't be missed. Better things in life can then grow and evolve afterwards. Natural
selection and eugenics.

Also to remember the 88 Australians killed in the Bali bombing of 2002, by Islamic extremist.