William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 16

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteman View Post
    You look like your in the terminal stage of AIDs, good job losing that weight anyway.
    You need to stop smoking crack cocaine. My BMI is 24.38 (although it is a bit overestimated due to the fact I have more muscle than the average man) :

People whose BMI is within 18.5 to 24.9 possess the ideal amount of body weight, associated with living longest, the lowest incidence of serious ilness, as well as being perceived as more physically attractive than people with BMI in higher or lower ranges. However, it may be a good idea to check your Waist Circumference and keep it within the recommended limits

The BMI of a terminal AIDs patient would be within this range :

BMI is equal to or less than 18.5 (Underweight)

A lean BMI can indicate that your weight maybe too low. You should consult your physician to determine if you should gain weight, as low body mass can decrease your body's immune system, which could lead to ilness such as disappearance of periods (women), bone loss, malnutrition and other conditions. The lower your BMI the greater these risks become.
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 02-28-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteman View Post
    You look like your in the terminal stage of AIDs, good job losing that weight anyway.
    Crack cocaine it is a helluva drug :

Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 03:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Depigmented Wang
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 560
    Given: 471

9 Not allowed!

If you're a female, it has a lot more to do with where the fat is going. If the fat layers migrate to your thighs/ass/breasts, then relax. Love handles are to be avoided though.

Keep it PHAT; never FAT. No need to loose your PHatness.

If you don't feel like banging the following girls, you're either gay or lying.

→→→→→→→→→→→Rate me please. Am I attractive?←←←←←←←←←←←←←

U mad???

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageKorhonen View Post
    If you're a female, it has a lot more to do with where the fat is going. If the fat layers migrate to your thighs/ass/breasts, then relax. Love handles are to be avoided though.

Keep it PHAT; never FAT. No need to loose your PHatness.

Jesus H. Christ man why did you have to go and pollute my thread with fat chicks ? I don't understand the nigger ebonics 'phat' so 'phat' or 'thick' or any other of the nigger nonsense still means fat to me man. What did I ever do to you to deserve this polluting of my thread with land whale beasts ?

Quote Originally Posted by livescience

Why Thin Will Always Be In

by Benjamin Radford, Live Science Contributor | September 11, 2008 08:38am ET

A recent study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine reported that not all overweight people are necessarily at higher risk for cardiovascular diseases. This is being translated into headlines like, "Fit and Fat: Study Shows It's Possible."

Of course it's possible; doctors have known for many years that not everyone who is overweight is unhealthy. A person's overall fitness is more important to his or her health than numbers on the scale. For example, most professional football players would be considered overweight, yet they are healthier than average because of their level of fitness.

But the problem is that most Americans aren't like professional football players.

Most Americans — fat or thin — are not eating healthy diets, nor are they getting enough exercise. Physically active people are both fitter and thinner than people who do not exercise regularly. Researchers caution that the recent study does not show that being overweight is healthy; in fact, fat people had twice the heart risk as thin people.

Is big beautiful?

There's also of course a social element to obesity. As a nation we keep getting fatter, and for some people that's not a bad thing. Fat-acceptance groups and activists have tried for years to encourage the idea that fat is sexy. Countless books with titles like "Fat Chicks Rule!" and "Embracing Your Fat Ass" promote the message that big is beautiful. While their empowerment message is mixed (it's good to have a positive self-image, but accepting your extra weight may take years off your life), the truth is that the effort has failed.

While there is anti-fat bias in the media, anti-thin bias exists as well: Celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, the Olsen twins, and Lindsay Lohan have been regularly mocked and criticized for their thinness. On late night talk shows you are far more likely to hear a joke about how thin Nicole Richie is than a fat joke about how heavy Queen Latifah is.

Ideals of beauty change somewhat over time, but the simple fact is that proponents of plus-size preference have failed to convince America that fat is beautiful. They have tried for years to make fat as sexy as thin. It's no secret that thin people are considered more attractive than fat people.

But thin will always be in, for a few simple reasons.

Supply and demand

The first is simple supply and demand. This is pretty easy to grasp — things that are rare (whether diamonds, Picassos, or people with extraordinary sports ability) tend to be more highly valued than things that are common. In our culture (and in many others around the world), the vast majority of people are overweight or obese. Because the average person is overweight, thinner people are by definition rarer, and therefore more in demand. And the fatter our country gets, the more valued thin people will be, based on body shape alone. This isn't a value judgment of worth, it's basic economics.

There's also an evolutionary perspective.

At one point in our evolution, people who were heavier than average were prized as mates, clearly having access to food and resources. That is no longer true, and today obesity is instead a strong predictor of health problems; the person of normal weight is, on average, healthier than his or her overweight counterpart. All animals, including humans, choose partners partly (if subconsciously) on reproductive fitness: will this person be healthy enough to carry on my genes?

Note that this bias also works against very thin people. Men are less attracted to unhealthily thin women for the same reason. Studies done by researcher Devendra Singh show that when men are asked to rate the attractiveness of silhouettes of womens' bodies, they overwhelmingly pick the silhouette corresponding with the healthiest weight for women — not too thin, not too fat.

Of course, body shape is only one factor of many, and most overweight people find happiness and love. Being thin is no guarantee of being happy, attractive, or healthy. But, like it or not, there is — and always will be — an advantage to being thin.
    http://www.livescience.com/7560-thin.html

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageKorhonen View Post
    If I were single, I'd choose gay, except maybe the 6th from last.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    I can't tell if you are joking or not because I've heard you call yourself ugly in at least one thread. My goal is to have the body of an underwear model (I need to lose about 10 pounds) but not because I want to be a model. Anyway, the male model look is basically a physically fit look so diet alone won't be enough. To get the body of a male model you have to exercise too. If you are not joking then I will give you diet tips and also exercise tips too but please respond to let me know you are serious first.
    im extremely serious. many of my female friends would argue black and blue that i am very handsome just not in shape. so. given my location, i want to get in perfect shape and get into modeling. partly as revenge against an ex... when her faggot brother tells her he saw me in underwear ads she'll know what she threw away. ask any poster, im that mental over this bitch... so plz help me lose 60 lbs. so i can model. i put on both muscle and fast easy. i hit the gym four days a week and spend at least two hours a day walking.
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

am six four, 235 lbs.
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 03:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Depigmented Wang
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 560
    Given: 471

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    Jesus H. Christ man why did you have to go and pollute my thread with fat chicks ? I don't understand the nigger ebonics 'phat' so 'phat' or 'thick' or any other of the nigger nonsense still means fat to me man. What did I ever do to you to deserve this polluting of my thread with land whale beasts ?

Are you aware the author of this anti-fat text is the fat self-hater Benjamin Radford ?

Besides, he's a beta male, low T, hideous disgusting bone structured creepy looking monster.

Just lol at his butt-chin, baldness, alien head shape, reptilian eyes, Dumbo ears, yellow teeth, horrid cheekbones etc.
    Who he thinks he is to trash talk about any women ? You should choose better your heroes...

LMFAO at failed attempt... using an Uncle Fester Addams look alike article as ''proof'' about how chubby chicks aren't bangable...

→→→→→→→→→→→Rate me please. Am I attractive?←←←←←←←←←←←←←

U mad???

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Describe your diet regimen? What is your daily cal intake?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlondeSalad View Post
    Nice thread. Bet you'd hate me for what I had tonight (well not just me)
    ]
    It depends on how many times a week you eat that kind of stuff. I personally choose not to eat any of that crap. For instance, for me cheating on my diet is eating the relatively healthy sushi because it is usually made with white rice. So I'll maybe have it once a month. I'm kind of extreme I guess but it is easier to get the body of a male model when you are extreme in both exercise and diet but one doesn't have to be in order to achieve that goal. I recommend to people that they cheat on their diet one meal a week because most people can't stick to a diet unless they do something like that. There is a way out of this though for some people. Jogging is the exercise that changes you the most psychologically and one of the psychological changes that occur once you become a bona-fide jogger is you become more conscious of the fuel you use to stoke your furnace (the quality of food you eat) so jogging is a really good idea for many reasons for anyone who wants to lose weight unless there are medical reasons they can't do it.
    Last edited by TheBlondeSalad; 03-02-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information