R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    You need to stop smoking crack cocaine. My BMI is 24.38 (although it is a bit overestimated due to the fact I have more muscle than the average man) :
    how much do you bench press? how many reps?

Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 03:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Depigmented Wang
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 560
    Given: 471

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    If I were single, I'd choose gay, except maybe the 6th from last.
    You like hourglass body shape, hum ? She's really cute.
        →→→→→→→→→→→Rate me please. Am I attractive?←←←←←←←←←←←←←

U mad???

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageKorhonen View Post
    You like hourglass body shape, hum ? She's really cute.
    I prefer slender, actually, but it was more of a comment on the fact that you picked girls who, for me, are too big. Even if I excluded their faces, they were either chunky or had unpleasantly large breasts or both. Also the first one had a tattoo, I dislike tattoos.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,241
    Given: 7,078

1 Not allowed!

I once lost 30 lbs in 3 months before. All I did was cut the carb intake by 1/2-3/4 depending on the day.

I gained back the weight after 2 years though, but people mentioned that I actually look better with the extra weight.
    Last edited by Iloko; 02-28-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,674
    Given: 16

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Fiain View Post
    im extremely serious. many of my female friends would argue black and blue that i am very handsome just not in shape. so. given my location, i want to get in perfect shape and get into modeling. partly as revenge against an ex... when her faggot brother tells her he saw me in underwear ads she'll know what she threw away. ask any poster, im that mental over this bitch... so plz help me lose 60 lbs. so i can model. i put on both muscle and fast easy. i hit the gym four days a week and spend at least two hours a day walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun
    Describe your diet regimen? What is your daily cal intake?
    Alright, I'll try to kill two birds with one stone here. Fear Fiain sorry I suggested that you weren't serious but I thought you might be shining me on. First of all, at your weight I understand it is hard to jog. What you want to do is jog as far as you can then walk, until you catch your breath, then jog and then walk again etc.. repeat until you can jog for a significant amount of time without walking. Then your next goal should be to jog for 30 minutes straight and you should get up to jogging at least about 50 minutes a day at your maximum target heart rate :

http://www.exercise4weightloss.com/t...eart-rate.html

Since I'll have the body of an underwear model, soon, I'll just explain what I do. These are the exercises I do :

Here are some examples of the exercises I do : Pullups (you can't do them yet probably but work your way up to them with lat pull downs and negatives), bench press, seated cable rows, dips, arnold press, alternating lateral shoulder raises, front shoulder raises, skull crushers, dumb bell row , cable cross over, bent over dumbell row, tricep cable machine extensions, rear delt raise, barbell shoulder should press, chest dumb bell flies, T-bar rows, butterfly ab kicks, situps, grab a pullup bar and raise your legs towards your chest(ab exercise), incline bench press etc.. etc.. most people neglect their backs and focus on mirror muscles but your lattimus dorsi is key to giving you the v-shape look that is important for the underwear model look. As you start cutting your will find you will lose strength but this is normal so you will probably end up getting somewhat weaker. Also, as you start to get down to low bodyfat percentages it is important to focus on the chest muscles because the chest muscles are the hardest to maintain when one is getting that ripped (just look at Brad Pitt's body in fight club, for instance, his Chest wasn't that great but he had great shoulders etc..) Also, you may find doing leg exercises like lunges etc.. help you run faster with your cardio but you also may find that they make you sore so they reduce your jogging days -- it is up to you to decide what works best for you in regards to this but working out your legs is not essential for the underwear model look and jogging will tone up your legs. It might be better to work out your legs but I don't do it.

There is no one true way to get a body of an underwear model. Since it is simply a physically fit look you could possibly mostly just jog and do calisthenics, most days, with a few days at the gym and still get the underwear model look. That is what Jamie Dornan did. However, you won't go wrong if you do what I do. Also, since you have a gym membership you might as well use it.

As far as diet :

Ideally you should calculate your basal metabolic rate and not eat no more calories than that :

http://www.shapefit.com/basal-metabolic-rate.html

It is hard to get all your protein needs from food so you may want to use healthy whey protein shakes. Eat about a gram of protein for every pound you weigh daily. Focus on eating lean meats and vegetables with small amounts of complex non-processed carbs. Eat all non-processed foods. The only fat you should try to eat should be from sources such as olive oil and omega 3 fatty acids. Stay away from saturated fat and transfats. Fruit is ok in moderation but make sure it is a fruit that doesn't have a high glycemic index. When you get close to being around 10% body fat or so and you need to get below try eating less than 100 carbs of complex non-processed carbs a day and cut out fruit (you can eat vegetables though). Stay away from anything white e.g. white bread , white pasta, white potatoes, white rice etc.. etc.. there might be more less important things to say but I have to go do some more important things right now (sorry). This is just about all you need to know to get the body of an underwear model.
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 02-28-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cmv88 View Post
    how much do you bench press? how many reps?
    Well it is not really that important to be able to bench a huge amount of weight when one is going for the underwear model look. That mentality is the bodybuilder mentality. One can't have the bodybuilder meathead mentality if one wants to look like an underwear model. I weigh like 175 pounds but I'll do pushups, first, to get the blood flowing to my muscles then I'll bench press 220 for a few reps then go down to 194 pounds. I also do shit like chest dips with 45 pounds added to a weight belt and then 35 pounds to a weight belt and pull ups with a 45 pound weight belt and then 35 pounds on a weight belt (I'll first do like 10 bodyweight pullups to get the blood flowing). I'm starting to find my body is becoming more mesomorphic rather than just toned because of that. However, once I get down around my target body fat percentage if I find my muscles are too big I'll just start doing more calisthenics or lighter weights or something to cut up.

I try to stay around 8 reps but I may find I have to increase the reps later on when I lose more bodyfat.
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 02-28-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Well it is not really that important to be able to bench a huge amount of weight when one is going for the underwear model look. That mentality is the bodybuilder mentality. One can't have the bodybuilder meathead mentality if one wants to look like an underwear model. I weigh like 175 pounds but I'll do pushups, first, to get the blood flowing to my muscles then I'll bench press 220 for a few reps then go down to 185 or 190 pounds. I also do shit like chest dips with 45 pounds added, to a weight belt and then 35 pounds to a weight belt and pull ups with a 45 pound weight belt and then a 35 pounds on a weight belt. I'm starting to find my body is becoming more mesomorphic rather than just toned because of that. However, once I get down around my target body fat percentage if I find my muscles are too big I'll just start doing more calisthenics or lighter weights or something to cut up.

I try to stay around 8 reps but I may find I have to increase the reps later on when I lose more bodyfat.
    cool workout...so you start benchpress with 220..do 6 reps (i guess) till the fail and then lower the weight to 190? why dont you do the 4 series (i guess) with the same weight?

i agree diet is more important than weights if you want to look ripped...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cmv88 View Post
    cool workout...so you start benchpress with 220..do 6 reps (i guess) till the fail and then lower the weight to 190? why dont you do the 4 series (i guess) with the same weight?

i agree diet is more important than weights if you want to look ripped...

Yeah, dude, looking like an underwear model is like about 70% or 80 % diet. However, when people learn this they tend to slack on their working out which is a bad idea. Why do I even bother with 220 pounds ? Probably because of my ego and because all the retarded meatheads in my gym are having a negative impact on me. However, since it is 70% or 80% diet I guess it really doesn't matter too much then, right ? BTW, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by '4 series' but I do a total of 4 sets for that exercise.
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 02-28-2015 at 04:35 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageKorhonen View Post
    Are you aware the author of this anti-fat text is the fat self-hater Benjamin Radford ?

Besides, he's a beta male, low T, hideous disgusting bone structured creepy looking monster.

Just lol at his butt-chin, baldness, alien head shape, reptilian eyes, Dumbo ears, yellow teeth, horrid cheekbones etc.
    Who he thinks he is to trash talk about any women ? You should choose better your heroes...

LMFAO at failed attempt... using an Uncle Fester Addams look alike article as ''proof'' about how chubby chicks aren't bangable...
    How he looks is logically irrelevant to whether what he said was true or not. You are obviously engaging in the logical fallacy of the argumentum ad hominem here. I also wouldn't call it an 'anti-fat' text. He didn't trash talk women at all. He didn't say chubby chicks aren't bangable, I did.If I was fat and out of shape I would consider banging a fat chick but I'm not.
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 02-28-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Alright, I'll try to kill two birds with one stone here. Fear Fiain sorry I suggested that you weren't serious but I thought you might be shining me on. First of all, at your weight I understand it is hard to jog. What you want to do is jog as far as you can then walk, until you catch your breath, then jog and then walk again etc.. repeat until you can jog for a significant amount of time without walking. Then your next goal should be to jog for 30 minutes straight and you should get up to jogging at least about 50 minutes a day at your maximum target heart rate :

http://www.exercise4weightloss.com/t...eart-rate.html

Since I'll have the body of an underwear model, soon, I'll just explain what I do. These are the exercises I do :

Here are some examples of the exercises I do : Pullups (you can't do them yet probably but work your way up to them with lat pull downs and negatives), bench press, seated cable rows, dips, arnold press, alternating lateral shoulder raises, front shoulder raises, skull crushers, dumb bell row , cable cross over, bent over dumbell row, tricep cable machine extensions, rear delt raise, barbell shoulder should press, chest dumb bell flies, T-bar rows, butterfly ab kicks, situps, grab a pullup bar and raise your legs towards your chest(ab exercise), incline bench press etc.. etc.. most people neglect their backs and focus on mirror muscles but your lattimus dorsi is key to giving you the v-shape look that is important for the underwear model look. As you start cutting your will find you will lose strength but this is normal so you will probably end up getting somewhat weaker. Also, as you start to get down to low bodyfat percentages it is important to focus on the chest muscles because the chest muscles are the hardest to maintain when one is getting that ripped (just look at Brad Pitt's body in fight club, for instance, his Chest wasn't that great but he had great shoulders etc..) Also, you may find doing leg exercises like lunges etc.. help you run faster with your cardio but you also may find that they make you sore so they reduce your jogging days -- it is up to you to decide what works best for you in regards to this but working out your legs is not essential for the underwear model look and jogging will tone up your legs. It might be better to work out your legs but I don't do it.

There is no one true way to get a body of an underwear model. Since it is simply a physically fit look you could possibly mostly just jog and do calisthenics, most days, with a few days at the gym and still get the underwear model look. That is what Jamie Dornan did. However, you won't go wrong if you do what I do. Also, since you have a gym membership you might as well use it.

As far as diet :

Ideally you should calculate your basal metabolic rate and not eat no more calories than that :

http://www.shapefit.com/basal-metabolic-rate.html

It is hard to get all your protein needs from food so you may want to use healthy whey protein shakes. Eat about a gram of protein for every pound you weigh daily. Focus on eating lean meats and vegetables with small amounts of complex non-processed carbs. Eat all non-processed foods. The only fat you should try to eat should be from sources such as olive oil and omega 3 fatty acids. Stay away from saturated fat and transfats. Fruit is ok in moderation but make sure it is a fruit that doesn't have a high glycemic index. When you get close to being around 10% body fat or so and you need to get below try eating less than 100 carbs of complex non-processed carbs a day and cut out fruit (you can eat vegetables though). Stay away from anything white e.g. white bread , white pasta, white potatoes, white rice etc.. etc.. there might be more less important things to say but I have to go do some more important things right now (sorry). This is just about all you need to know to get the body of an underwear model.
    Actually, I can't vouch for the accuracy of that BMR calculator. It seems like it might overcalculate it. This is better :

http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Basal-Metabolic-Rate

Alright, I'm going to try to make this my last post for the night.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information