Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan
Can't say I agree.
Gender policy would mean mediocre worthless men get resources allocated into their education, while talented and cunning women are wasted in menial chores.

Just like I don't see the point in gender quotas or affirmative action for ethnic minorities, I see no reason to arbitrarily favour goofs who simply happen to be male.
Very few women will have the capacity, desire, endurance and disposal for that. The author does not defend that no woman whatsoever should get higher degrees.

Women have a way smaller need for money than men because they can find a man to sustain them. As a man, you just ought to make money. Often, after women get their degress and start working, they are less applied to their work than men because their work is not as important to them, as it is not as essential to their survival, and sometimes they will just quit their job to say home, they just don't like working as much, as their work, their salary and their career is not as important to their identity and fulfilment as it is to a man. In the company I worked most of the women spend half of their time chit-chatting about things unrelated to work and when one of them didn't get the job done they would try to pass on the fault, and they got away with this most of the time, because they were women the bosses were more lenient with them.

Women are treated somewhere between children and male adults in term of responsibility and duties. It is okay for a woman to have a 'menial job' for any reason or to commit small infractions, but a man is expected to have a good-paying job and will be punished like a thinking mature being.

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
Whatever, retard. there has never been an elite woman computer hacker, a woman winner who has won the Turing award, a woman who was a winner of the fields medal, in mathematics, or many women winners in Science in regards to the noble prize.
This was true until very recently. Search Maryam Mirzakhani, I recall it well because they also awarded a brazilian, Artur Avila.