Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Default Is Obama A Muslim: Revisited

Segment One: Is Obama a Muslim?Obama Coming Out

There is an enemy within our nation that is threatening our entire way of life. It is threatening our religious freedom and all of our other freedoms. This enemy is Islam. It is an ideology that is masquerading as a religion. Because is has a religious element it has freedom to operate in our nation.

Today we are going to revisit the question is Obama a Muslim? In a recent newsletter we covered some things that Obama said ant a prayer breakfast and a speech in India. It seems to us that President Obama is testing the waters and it is my opinion that he will soon be coming out of the closet and admitting that he is a Muslim. Here is what he said on his recent trip to India:

“There have been times where my faith has at times been questioned by people who don’t know me, or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing.”

It seems to me that he is saying “So what if I am a Muslim, what difference does it make?” It makes a difference because it shows that he has been deceiving us and it shows where his loyalties are. There is reason to question his loyalties because at every turn he seems to supporting Islam, the terrorists, and the advance of Islam in our nation..

As we lay out the evidence we will only be quoting from credible sources. It is one thing for us to have our opinion, but we want to lay out the evidence that there is good reason for us to hold this opinion. I know that I cannot look into his heart, but the Bible says we will know them by their fruit.

When we deal with President Obama we get a lot of angry feedback because we have touched the anointed one. All I ask you to do is check out the evidence. That is why we provide links to our sources. If Obama isn't a Muslim, why is he always supporting Islam against America and our liberties?

We talk about loyalties because we know how Islamic law works. In Islamic law there is no separation between religion, politics, military, or any other part of the Muslim's life. As those who follow Fortress of Faith know, under Islamic law, when Muslims don't have the clout to get their way they are permitted to lie.

We know the Obama was born to a Muslim father. We also know that his step father was also a Muslim. We know that when he was in Indonesia he went to a Catholic school and that he was register as a Muslim student. Islamic law teaches that if one is born with a Muslim father, he is a Muslim. The only time one ceases to be a Muslim is if he renounces Islam publicly. When one does this he becomes an apostate and is, according to Islamic law, subject to be killed.

Is there any record of Obama formally denouncing Islam? There is no evidence that he has ever done this. There is an abundance of evidence of his defending Islam.

We need to remember that Muslims are permitted to lie to non-Muslims if it advances the cause of Islam. This is true as long as they are in the “house of war.” As a matter of fact, the Shariah Law book has a whole section on when it is permissible to lie and when it is not permissible.

In our culture we are taught that to protect our conscience we are not permitted to lie. In Islam it is the opposite, they are permitted to lie and deceive to protect their conscience. It may be that the reason Obama is testing the waters is that he may believe that America is about ready to pass from the house of war to the house of Islam where he will no longer be permitted to lie.

We need to remember that in Obama's book “Audacity of Hope” he said that if the political winds turn ugly he will side with Muslims. You can find this on page 261.

Would you consider supporting this ministry on a monthly basis? You can do so by going to our donation page.
    Segment Two What Obama has Privately Confessed to Others

Let's look at the evidence and see where it takes us. Let's start with what he said to the Foreign Minister of Egypt. When he went on his apology tour in 2009 he spoke at one to the most prestigious universities in the Islamic world. Just prior to speaking there, in a private conversation with the Foreign Minister, he said:

“The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim. He asked that the Muslim world show patience. Obama promised that one he overcame some domestic, American problems (health care), that he would show the Muslim world what he would do with Israel.”

We are starting to see this because he is throwing Israel under the bus and seems to be helping Iran continue to advance toward a nuclear weapon. His attitude toward Israel seems to be that she can do no right and Muslims can do no wrong fits with what he has said.

I have a friend who is from Egypt. Today he is a Baptist pastor. He pretended to be a Muslim and contacted Jeremiah Wright's church while Wright was still the pastor. He asked if he could join the church and remain a Muslim. He was told that he would be welcome there because they had many Muslim members.

There are other issues with this church. Jeremiah Wright gave Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, a lifetime honor award. Jeremiah Wright and Farrakhan are buddies.

I think the most convincing thing is what Jeremiah Wright said about two years ago. Ed Kline is a former editor of News Week and was the editor of the New York Times Magazine. He is not a conservative. He wrote a book called “The Armature.” It was a blistering book against Obama. How strange it is to have a liberal telling the truth on this subject.

Ed Kline did a 3 hour interview with Jeremiah Wright and it is all on tape. Two things were revealed in this interview. The first was that Jeremiah Wright was paid of to be quite and go away. The second was the discussion of the conversion of Obama to Christianity. Ed Kline asked, did you convert him from being a Muslim to being a Christian?” Here is the response:

“Well, I don't know if I could go that far, but I can tell you that I made it comfortable for him to accept Christianity without having to renounce his Islamic background.”

At best Obama is following Chrislam and at worst we have him lying to us about his faith. Remember that Islam says it is not wrong to lie to advance the cause of Islam.

Muslims can accept Jesus, but only as a prophet. They believe that He was a good man and a prophet of God. They are not, however, allowed to worship Him as God. You can see how easy it is for a Muslim to claim to believe in Jesus and still not truly convert to Christianity. The real question is which Jesus are they accepting, the Jesus of the Bible or the Jesus of the Qur'an?

We must look at the fruit of those who claim to be Christians. About 78% of Americans claim to be Christians but we know that this cannot be true. If they were, America would not be in the mess that it is in. In the case of Obama the fruit does not match the claim.

Another indication of where Obama's loyalties fall is the case where 3 Muslims were killed in North Carolina. He said his attack was brutal and outrageous and used this as evidence of bigotry against Muslims. He said that no one in America should be targeted because of who they are and how they worship. It is interesting that when it was learned that the man who killed them was a leftist atheist and that it was over a parking dispute the incident disappeared from the news.

It seemed that Obama was much more offended by the shooting in North Carolina that by the beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in Libya. What does this tell us about who Obama supports?

Be informed. Purchase our special package on Understanding Islam for the special price of $15.00 plus shipping and handling. You can order it from our webstore.
    Segment Three: Not Everyone Who Says He is a Christian Is One

In Matthew Chapter 7 the Bible says:

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” Matthew 7:21-23

We must understand that not everyone who says he is a Christian is one. Even all those who claim to have preached and done many works in His name are not necessarily Christians. We can only truly judge if someone is a Christian by his fruit, and even then we cannot see the heart to know how real their Christianity really is.

Obama rarely goes to church, he plays golf instead. He has canceled Christian prayer breakfasts at the White House. He got into some trouble over that so he brought them back but at the last one he took Christians to task over the Crusades which ended 800 years ago. He did this to say that we shouldn't get on our high horse over what Muslims are doing today.

We need to remember that the video made by ISIS of the beheading of the Coptic Christians was a direct warning to Christians. It was addressed to the “nations of the cross.” This would include America and most European nations.

If we go back to the shooting of the 3 Muslims in Chapel Hill, NC we see that this was considered a civil rights case by this administration. The perpetrator of this killing is cooperating with the police and there is no evidence that this had anything to do with civil rights. It was simply a dispute over a parking spot.

What more evidence do we need to see where Obama's sympathies lie? He is outraged at anything that seems to be against Islam and shows no concern when something is against Christianity or Christians.

In the past we have covered how Obama surrounds himself with pro-Islam people. There are a number of his staff and advisors who are aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR.

The head of the Department of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, believes that his job is to protect Muslims from being discriminated against. I thought his job was to protect us from terrorism. Here is what he said:

“For my part I've been on a, I've been in listening mode for these conversations. I've also said that we, in the administration and the government, should give voice to the plight of Muslims in this country and the discrimination that they face, and so I've personally committed to speak out about the situation that very often people in the Muslim community in this country face. The fact is that there are 1.6 billion in the world, and that the Islamic faith is one about peace and brotherhood.”

He is going to personally make it his mission to stop the discrimination against Muslims. What about the discrimination against Muslims in America against Christians?

You would think that the Department of Homeland Security is supposed to be about securing the nation against threats, especially against terrorism. Isn't that why it was started?

We have already seen a report from DHS stating that those who are violent extremists, those who most threaten our nation, are those who are anti-Sharia law, against illegal immigration, pro-second amendment, for traditional marriage, and so forth. I understand that there is another such report coming out soon.

The things that are said about discrimination against Muslims do not square with the FBI's statistics on hate crimes. I have been following the FBI hate crime statistic for years. I have put a chart showing the statistics for the last 10 reported years on my Facebook page. This chart shows that in 2013, the last year reported as of this date, 116 Christians were victims of hate crimes, 165 against Muslims, and 689 against Jews. The difference between Christians and Muslim is marginal, but look at the Jews. Shouldn't we be more concerned about the hate crimes against Jews?

CAIR and other Muslim groups keep complaining about “Islamophobia.” Should we be more concerned with “Jewophobia?” Isn't that the real problem? This is not exclusive to America. There is so much hatred against Jews in Europe that the Prime Minister of Israel is encouraging European Jews to relocate to Israel. He has even set aside $45 million to help with their resettlement.

What we are hearing from this administration shows a complete disconnect from reality. It is propaganda put forth to turn us away from Israel and toward Islam. They are trying to paint the picture that the real danger for America comes from those like Fortress of Faith who stand for the values that have made this nation great.

If you would like to schedule a meeting with Tom you can call him at 1-800-616-0082. No church is too big or too small.
    Segment Four: Look at the Pattern

Let's look at the pattern and see where it leads. We know from the Benghazi investigation that the CIA was running guns from Libya to Syria to arm the so-called moderate rebels who turned into ISIS. We have this administration releasing Gitmo detainees, some of the worst of the worst. Some of them were released for a man who is going to be charged with desertion. We have the embassy abandoned in Yemen Iranian supported rebels and our Marines are told to disarm, which violates the Marine Corps code of ethics and honor, and board a commercial airplane instead of a military flight. We have the largest Newspaper in Egypt saying that, not only is Obama a Muslim, he is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. There is now evidence being presented in Egyptian courts showing that both Obama and Hillary Clinton made efforts to overthrow the Egyptian government through the Muslim Brotherhood. When el-Sisi took over in Egypt the administration threatened to cut off their funding because it supported the Muslim Brotherhood against el-Sisi. We now have some reports that they have put a indictment against Obama and Clinton in the Egyptian courts for aiding and abetting the enemy and helping to overthrow the Egyptian government. Recently Obama went to Congress asking for limited authorization against ISIS. What is amazing about this story is that he actually told them when we are going to attack so they can get ready. I really don't know how much more evidence we can present that Obama is a Muslim. If this doesn't convince the skeptics, what will?

There is also a report in the Russian news of an interview with an ISIS commander. Here is part of what was said in the report:

“Intelligence officials in Pakistan say a local commander from the terrorist network Islamic State has admitted receiving funds transferred via the US. He made the confession while being interrogated.”

If this is true then our government is actually giving money to recruit forces for our enemy. When will our Congress wake up and do their duty? If we don't stop this soon it will be too late.

I believe that this is part of God's judgment upon America because we have turned our back on Him. How much more will it take to get us to repent and turn back to the God who made this the greatest nation this world has ever seen?

Remember, this is a spiritual war. What does this mean for us Christians? I have been saying since 2008 that God has raised up an enemy to judge our nation for our sins. I am amazed that our nation has elected a man like Obama, not once, but twice. We let the desire to bring in the first black President override the evidence that was there from the beginning.

The left wants to say that the opposition to Obama is because he is black. The truth is that the opposition has nothing to do with his race. It has everything to do with his ideology. His ideology stems from his Islamic background. Remember, he promised he was going to fundamentally change America.

Islam is based upon the idea that you do not have the freedom to choose. Islam means submission, the surrender to the law of Allah. A government under Islam will be very similar to that which Germany had under Hitler. It is similar to fascism and Nazism. It controls every aspect of a persons life. There is no freedom to choose your leaders, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, none of what we so value in America. Islam controls all of these things.

This evil force, which is disguised as a religion, is protected by our Constitution. This is what makes it so dangerous. We have a President who is, at the very least, sympathetic to Islam. His administration is telling us that to fight ISIS we must give them jobs. How silly can they get? How dumb to they think we are?

Again, this is a spiritual battle. Until America repents of her sin this situation will not be fixed. I believe it has reached a point where only God can fix it. Our pastors, our churches, and Christians must get on their knees before God and cry out for mercy. The Bible says that judgment must first start in the house of God. Folks, that is our churches.

Let me close with this question, “will we wake up before it is too late?”
    http://www.rightsidenews.com/2015022...revisited.html
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

Does he go to Church? Yes
    Does he go to a Mosque? No

It's pretty clear.

Last Online
    09-17-2023 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 1,954

0 Not allowed!

No he's not.

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methmatician View Post
    Does he go to Church? Yes
    Does he go to a Mosque? No

It's pretty clear.
    Its so funny how out of all presidents, anglojew posts this business about Obama. And not just once, but multiple times.

It has to do with either

1)He's racist

2)He doesn't like obama because he thinks Obama is against Israels interests which is completely false. Obama has actually done more for Israel than many other presidents.

Or

3) A combination of 1 and 2.

(my bet is option 3).

On topic: No he is not a Muslim so stop ridiculing yourself. Even if for the sake of the argument he was a Muslim, and at the same time going to church, reading the bible, praying the same way Christians pray etc etc he would be going to hell according to the Qur'an, and he would know this too if he was a muslim. So it would be pretty stupid to follow that same religion that will condemn him to hell.
    Last edited by alb0zfinest; 03-03-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

So which is it...is he married to a drag queen or is he a practicing Muslim? Can't be both no matter what your delusional hatred wants.

Last Online
    09-17-2023 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 1,954

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    So which is it...is he married to a drag queen or is he a practicing Muslim? Can't be both no matter what your delusional hatred wants.
    First one.

Thread Information