Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Conservative/Classical Liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,199
    Given: 1,401

0 Not allowed!

During the last war, muslims from Podvelezje collaborated with Serbs and that collaboration saved Mostar from being conquered by Croatian HVO.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minesweeper View Post
    During the last war, muslims from Podvelezje collaborated with Serbs and that collaboration saved Mostar from being conquered by Croatian HVO.
    Not a single Bosniak remained living in Podvelezje during its ocupation by the Serb filth.

And no colaboration happened.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    03-08-2017 @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Not a single Bosniak remained living in Podvelezje during its ocupation by the Serb filth.

And no colaboration happened.
    Muslim Vlachs from Podvelezje like you couldn't even be motivated to attack their Serbian saviors.

http://tonidecuba.jimdo.com/bitke-i-...acija-jesen-94

Read last pages.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

To vrijedi i za spomenutu operaciju »Jesen 94.«, u kojoj je, kako autor tvrdi, jedan od najvećih problema bio motivirati bošnjačke vojnike da napadnu Srbe.

Na sastanku 20. listopada 1994. zapovjednik 42. brigade Armije BiH Esad Šejtanić predložio je da se početak operacije odgodi »jer je smatrao da je potrebno više vremena za psihološke pripreme boraca da krenu u napad na srpske snage koje su im u najtežim trenutcima pomagale da Mostar obrane od HVO-a i od Hrvatske vojske.« No borbu sa Srbima i vojničke uspjehe priželjkivao je tadašnji zapovjednik 4. korpusa Armije BiH Ramiz Dreković, navodno zavidan slavi svojeg kolege Atifa Dudakovića, koju je stekao braneći Bihaćku enklavu. Dreković koji je poslije došao u Mostar, nije imao pojma o stupnju suradnje sa Srbima, no uskoro će doznati istinu i biti prisiljen malo odgoditi svoje planove…

Uostalom, i Safet Oručević, tadašnji politički vođa u Mostaru, navodno je upozorio Drekovića da ne napada Srbe: »Ja sam bio jedan od onih koji su 1993. pregovarali sa srpskim snagama u Podveležju, i odnosi koji su tada uspostavljeni s njima, spasili su Mostar.

Where is your gratitude Hruljski?

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Muslim Vlachs from Podvelezje like you couldn't even be motivated to attack their Serbian saviors.

http://tonidecuba.jimdo.com/bitke-i-...acija-jesen-94

Read last pages.
    To vrijedi i za spomenutu operaciju »Jesen 94.«, u kojoj je, kako autor tvrdi, jedan od najvećih problema bio motivirati bošnjačke vojnike da napadnu Srbe.

Na sastanku 20. listopada 1994. zapovjednik 42. brigade Armije BiH Esad Šejtanić predložio je da se početak operacije odgodi »jer je smatrao da je potrebno više vremena za psihološke pripreme boraca da krenu u napad na srpske snage koje su im u najtežim trenutcima pomagale da Mostar obrane od HVO-a i od Hrvatske vojske.« No borbu sa Srbima i vojničke uspjehe priželjkivao je tadašnji zapovjednik 4. korpusa Armije BiH Ramiz Dreković, navodno zavidan slavi svojeg kolege Atifa Dudakovića, koju je stekao braneći Bihaćku enklavu. Dreković koji je poslije došao u Mostar, nije imao pojma o stupnju suradnje sa Srbima, no uskoro će doznati istinu i biti prisiljen malo odgoditi svoje planove…

Uostalom, i Safet Oručević, tadašnji politički vođa u Mostaru, navodno je upozorio Drekovića da ne napada Srbe: »Ja sam bio jedan od onih koji su 1993. pregovarali sa srpskim snagama u Podveležju, i odnosi koji su tada uspostavljeni s njima, spasili su Mostar.

Where is your gratitude Hruljski?
    Those are Mostarci, not Podvelezhians. As you see, Podvelezians hate Serbs more than they hate Croats.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Those are Mostarci, not Podvelezhians. As you see, Podvelezians hate Serbs more than they hate Croats.
    You live in Mostar silly, how does it feel to live among people who collaborated with us and who openly admit we saved them?

Where is your gratitude to the Army of Republika Srpska that made your life in Mostar possible?

You spit on Serbs like you are a Srebrenica victim while in fact you should be honoring Herzegovian Serbs for helping you to stop HVO.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You live in Mostar silly, how does it feel to live among people who collaborated with us and who openly admit we saved them?

Where is your gratitude to the Army of Republika Srpska that made your life in Mostar possible?

You spit on Serbs like you are a Srebrenica victim while in fact you should be honoring Herzegovian Serbs for helping you to stop HVO.
    Lol @colaborated, when its the money you got, and not even money to Serb government but to soldiers
    Serbs broke orders and invidivuals got money for it. Last I heard its called treason when soldiers disobey orders and help enemy for personal gain.
    Only Serbs would glorify such men
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol @colaborated, when its the money you got, and not even money to Serb government but to soldiers
    Serbs broke orders and invidivuals got money for it. Last I heard its called treason when soldiers disobey orders and help enemy for personal gain.
    Only Serbs would glorify such men
    Collaborated for money, what's the problem? I don't glorify them, I think we should have helped the Croats with all our power.

I only find it ironical that you hate Serbs who made your life in Mostar possible. Biting the hand that fed you when it was the hardest. Obraz ko djon.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Collaborated for money, what's the problem? I don't glorify them, I think we should have helped the Croats with all our power.

I only find it ironical that you hate Serbs who made your life in Mostar possible. Biting the hand that fed you when it was the hardest. Obraz ko djon.
    Did you "help" because you liked us, or because of money? If Croats gave you money, would you refuse and help us?
    First, you need to understand the concept of divide et impera. We used it thanks to our intelligence services and turned Serbs on Croats there despite agreement reached by Milosevic and Tudjman.
    Secondly, you need to understand difference between help, which is giving aid without any personal gain involved, and service, being paid to do something.

Yout got paid, your soldiers disobeyed orders and fired on allies for money. That is our success and your failure.
    Because of that decision Serbs in east Herzegovina have the lowest standard of living, because they have no urban center to turn to
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Did you "help" because you liked us, or because of money? If Croats gave you money, would you refuse and help us?
    First, you need to understand the concept of divide et impera. We used it thanks to our intelligence services and turned Serbs on Croats there despite agreement reached by Milosevic and Tudjman.
    Secondly, you need to understand difference between help, which is giving aid without any personal gain involved, and service, being paid to do something.

Yout got paid, your soldiers disobeyed orders and fired on allies for money. That is our success and your failure.
    Because of that decision Serbs in east Herzegovina have the lowest standard of living, because they have no urban center to turn to
    You talk nonsense out of your head. Give me definition of ''wartime help'' and we'll talk. Your conclusions are worthless because I am not interested in philosophical debate with you.

Second, you haven't divided us, it's the Croats who signed Washington agreement and allied themselves with you again. That's when you attacked your Serbian saviors and ended up like stabbers in the back deserve.

What is your success, Croatian Mostar or the fact you live in small portion of land between us?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information