Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

1 Not allowed!

Default Girls Who Like to Get Fake Raped

Girls Who Like to Get Fake Raped

I have a friend who has a rape buddy. She texts him with a few hours notice, and at some point that night he comes over, fakes breaking into her house, and fake rapes her. Knowing her she probably screams her fool head off and is completely committed to yelling “no” and “stop” and fighting back, etc., and basically— like, I bet she did not arrange with him to back off when she says “banana.” Once she hits send, the rape train is coming to town.

Obviously, this is weird, but this is the kind of girl who had a real rough life and you sort of expect these things. Similarly my college ex girlfriend lost her virginity by being gang raped at fifteen and she used to beg me to fake rape her. I couldn’t do it without cracking up. It seemed to me like the dude who studies karate and when you’re drunk he says “punch me.” Like, no, it doesn’t work that way. How about some time in the next few weeks I’m going to come up behind you and punch you when you least expect it. Some time in the next month a van will pull up and a masked man will throw you in back and he will not stop when you say “banana.” And it might not even be me. I might farm this one out. You think it’s going to be me, but in fact it’s my roommate McClure and I’m getting him back for that case of Yuengling he bought.

Anyway, this came up again last night because I went on a first date with a girl who likes to get fake raped. Needs to get fake raped. It came up early, as these things often don’t— I forget what we were even talking about beforehand but she came out with how she had to dump a guy because he was too much of a pussy to choke her. She was saying that it’s a symptom of the decline of manliness basically— men are too pussified to hold a girl down and smack her around, and that’s what women really want. Her, anyway. To get choked once in a while and held down and fucked even if they say no. It felt like a let’s-get-this-out-of-the-way-early thing. And it kind of felt like a don’t-stop-fucking-me-when-I-say-no-later kind of thing.

I ended up taking her home pretty quick because my ex girlfriend, who also likes to get fake raped, showed up to the bar. And unsurprisingly it got physical, and we got naked, and I got on top of her after eating her out to sneak the tip in unprotected, as is my wont. And she started saying “no” and “stop.” And— like, she hadn’t explicitly said to me “I need you in particular to rape me later.” She hadn’t said “if I say no at your house 45 minutes from now don’t stop because I liked getting raped.” She said I like it, in general, when guys get rough with me, when they hold my wrists down and fuck me when I say no. And you know— at some point her “no’s” and “stop’s” started feeling like an actual objection. Before my dick really went in. It felt like, no, she wasn’t just being theatrical, she really didn’t want to fuck. So I stopped.

But then— is that realism part of it? Like, she sees that I’m going along with what she wants and feels freer to get into the act and really start seeming like she doesn’t want to be fucked, when she wants to be fucked? What the fuck am I supposed to do? At that point I didn’t even care about getting laid. It was more like, god damn, am I letting this poor chick down? You finally find a reasonably attractive guy who will fake rape you after a first date off the internet, and the dude turns out to be too much of a boneheaded pussy to fuck you when you say no, when in fact that is exactly what you told him you’re into.

I don’t know. We hadn’t talked about it that much. It had been kind of an aside amidst other, more normal discussion about her family, work and studies. Like, yeah, I’m taking these three really cool classes this semester and also I might like it if you dig your elbow into my throat and put your weight on it so I can’t grab your hand that’s holding my hips down while you jam your dick in me, because I’m going to be squirming a lot, and also my dad just got a boat and maybe if this works out we can go fishing sometime. So either thing could have been true. She could be a total freak who habitually gets fake raped at the end of every first date, or she could be a normal chick who really does not give it up on the first date but happens to occasionally be into something weird with someone she trusts, e.g. not me. And in the latter case I came really close to actually raping her.

Like, if I had really raped her— forgive me, but is there a chance she might have been a good sport about it? Given that it was a pretty predictable misunderstanding, like— would she maybe not have been that pissed off?

I think it’s more likely that it’s the former. That I denied myself and her a hot sexual experience because of my lawyerlike, nebbishy thinking. I mean, for someone who had been held down squirming while crying “no” to a dude sneaking the first inch in, she seemed pretty normal over coffee in the morning.
    http://delicioustacos.com/2012/02/02...et-fake-raped/

Last Online
    09-28-2023 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pilot
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Trondheim
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b1
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    "Right wing extremist"
    Hero
    Erich Hartmann; Hans-Ulrich Rudel; Wernher von Braun; Charles Lindbergh
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,252
    Given: 3,832

2 Not allowed!

Is it just me, or has this place been completely full of fetish discussions over the past few days?
    "The greatest sign of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." - Friederich Nietzsche

Wir sichern die Freiheit unseres Volkes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Is it just me, or has this place been completely full of fetish discussions over the past few days?
    Blame Jews.

Last Online
    09-28-2023 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pilot
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Trondheim
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b1
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    "Right wing extremist"
    Hero
    Erich Hartmann; Hans-Ulrich Rudel; Wernher von Braun; Charles Lindbergh
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,252
    Given: 3,832

1 Not allowed!

Somehow I just know the Jews did this!

God damnit, where's my redpill source when I need it!?

Oh, here it is.
    "The greatest sign of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." - Friederich Nietzsche

Wir sichern die Freiheit unseres Volkes.

Thread Information