Thread: Is The Government Prepping Us For Alien Contact?

Last Online
    02-24-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3,351

0 Not allowed!

Default Is The Government Prepping Us For Alien Contact?

Is The Government Prepping Us For Alien Contact?
    Ex MoD Nick Pope is your guide to televised UFO Shows

By: Nick Pope |@nickpopemod
    on 15th December 2014 @ 4.43pm

I worked on the MoD’s UFO project and because I’ve been the public face of the programme to declassify and release these real-life X-Files.

Author, journalist and TV personality Nick Pope worked for the Ministry of Defence for 21 years. While best-known for having run the UK government’s UFO project, he writes and broadcasts on a wide range of subjects including the unexplained, conspiracy theories, fringe science, science fiction, space, defence and intelligence.

A few months ago it was announced that a new series entitled UFO Alien Invasion will premiere on National Geographic Channel at 9pm on Friday 31st October. To avoid giving away any spoilers, I’m not going to reveal anything over and above the brief announcement that has already been made on various TV industry sites, but the series will feature a panel of experts commenting on a wide range of cases.

These cases will include the mysterious disappearance of pilot Frederick Valentich over the Bass Strait in Australia, and the bizarre case of the Norway Spiral. There will be plenty of cases from the UK too, including some from the Ministry of Defence’s UFO files. As I worked on the MoD’s UFO project and because I’ve been the public face of the programme to declassify and release these real-life X-Files, I’m a lead contributor to this new Nat Geo series.

UFO Alien Invasion is just one of many UFO shows on TV at the moment. Ancient Aliens is still going strong, and I flew to LA a few weeks ago to film an interview for one of the new episodes in what’s now Season 7.

This show really has been the surprise TV hit in recent years. It’s introduced a new generation to the ancient astronaut theories of researchers like Erich von Däniken, and has made a star out of the charismatic Giorgio Tsoukalos. Aside from his continuing presence on Ancient Aliens, Giorgio now has his own spin-off series, In Search of Aliens, on the H2 network, and he’s also the subject of a hugely popular internet meme!

Season 2 of The Unexplained Files recently premiered in America (and the first episodes are now being shown on the Discovery Channel in the UK), and the new series included one of the most controversial episodes ever aired, entitled “Are Aliens Attacking our Nuclear Arsenal?” - Season 1 of the show was the Science Channel’s biggest hit of last year.

Yes, you heard that right: Science Channel. It wasn’t long ago that UFO shows were consigned to networks like Syfy, but there are now only a tiny handful of channels that won’t touch the subject. It’s gone from fringe to mainstream in a matter of a couple of years.

Nick Pope worked for the Ministry of Defence for 21 years. While best-known for having run the UK government’s UFO project.

It’s not just the UK and the US that have a sudden glut of UFO shows. Season 2 of Contacto Extraterrestre (Alien Contact) has recently started on History Channel Latin America, and features a wide range of UFO incidents from Mexico and other parts of Central and Southern America. There’s a ground-breaking new series coming soon from a Canadian production company, while another Canadian production company is filming Season 2 of a series that has already been successful in Canada and beyond.

Because of the increasingly global nature of the TV industry, these Canadian shows will also be shown on networks in the US and the UK, and will doubtless be translated into other languages in due course, and shown in other countries.

I’m aware of at least four other new UFO series that will be hitting your screens later in 2014 or in 2015. I can’t discuss the details until the networks and production companies concerned make their own public announcements, but in the twenty or so years that I’ve been involved in this subject, I can’t recall a time when there have been this many UFO shows on such a wide range of networks.

Inevitably, this wall-to-wall coverage has led to speculation in the UFO and conspiracy communities. Is this part of a campaign to acclimatise people to an extra-terrestrial reality, ahead of an official announcement? Is Disclosure just around the corner? Or is there a more sinister agenda? Some people genuinely believe that the powers that be are deliberately pushing the idea of malevolent extra-terrestrials, using the film and TV industry, ahead of a false flag alien invasion.

According to the theory, this would then allow the authorities to bring in new laws and curbs on freedom that would make what happened in the aftermath of 9/11 seem tame by comparison. The idea of faking an alien invasion ahead of a New World Order takeover is a variation of the Project Blue Beam conspiracy theory, which suggests that the Second Coming will be faked, so as to create a new religion, which would, in fact, be headed by the Antichrist.

Personally, I think theories about fear-inducing extra-terrestrial indoctrination conspiracy campaigns, faked alien invasions and the Antichrist go a little too far, but who knows? Either way, check your TV guides, sit back, and enjoy the show!

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/3...alien-contact-

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

3 Not allowed!

I hope so
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    02-24-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3,351

0 Not allowed!

Inevitably, this wall-to-wall coverage has led to speculation in the UFO and conspiracy communities. Is this part of a campaign to acclimatise people to an extra-terrestrial reality, ahead of an official announcement? Is Disclosure just around the corner? Or is there a more sinister agenda? Some people genuinely believe that the powers that be are deliberately pushing the idea of malevolent extra-terrestrials, using the film and TV industry, ahead of a false flag alien invasion.

According to the theory, this would then allow the authorities to bring in new laws and curbs on freedom that would make what happened in the aftermath of 9/11 seem tame by comparison. The idea of faking an alien invasion ahead of a New World Order takeover is a variation of the Project Blue Beam conspiracy theory, which suggests that the Second Coming will be faked, so as to create a new religion, which would, in fact, be headed by the Antichrist.
    PSYOP Memes: Ancient Aliens, Egyptian Moses & Non-Indigenous Whites
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...hlight=Murdock

Last Online
    08-05-2015 @ 09:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Could it possibly be that some people realize Jesus is about to return along with thousands of angels? They may wish that ignorant people are scared and try to fight against them.

Last Online
    09-01-2019 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

I believe Dr. Steven Greer has talked about something similar with regard to staging some kind of alien attack.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes–powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

i didn't believe in ufo before , actually if found that's stupid thing to believe in till i saw 3 with my own eyes in my area and it's very rare something weird happens here

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Flying saucers are man-made.They are recon craft.

As for Aliens,we are definitely not ready to meet them with the current world fatness rates.

Thread Information