Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: US Presidential Candidate Suggests Palestinian State Should Be Created In Sinai

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

I'm not impressed with Carson. The best I can say about him is that he is not Huckabee or Cruz.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

argh blargh Jews killed around 800 palestinians in 1948 blargh

why
    might
    jews
    have
    been
    inclined
    to
    dislike
    palestinians
    by
    ?

This is just in Palestine. Aleppo, Manama, Tripoli and a hundred other Arab cities outside Israel also had pogroms at this time.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    The first one, we don't care about miscegenation. Bloody Christians. We don't have the same concept of race as you.[

A man cannot control whether or not he believes; but he can still follow the codices of his tribe. As a Christian/Muslim you will not understand that the true purpose of religion is guiding us in this life, not the next.

But my arguments make sense, historically and going by liturgy, and yours don't. Also the Church does not consider Jews to be heretics, so you're wrong, and just desperate, like most self-hating Catholics, to drag the Jews to your level. Y'see?

We've done some crappy stuff (but we were told to do it by the same God you worship, you double-heretic, so don't point fingers - Christians aren't allowed to criticise the Jews for what they did in the OT ) but we didn't convert anyone by the sword. Never have, never will. You do it all the fuckin' time, even if occasionally you're the ones with the swords pointed at you.

This is beyond absurd. The Spanish wiped out plenty of tribes, a few survived, a few survived in great numbers, but there was still a very bloody genocide. No, the Aztec are not alive, neither are the Inca or ten thousand other tribes, you Hispanophile uncle Tom. The reality is the Cana'anites were not wiped out and are referenced right throughout the OT and beyond. It is likely they eventually joined Judaism. Groups today that are considered to be Cana'anite derived include the Samaritans and certain Palestinian subgroups.

Because they can never go back to the old ways. Sad but true. They're basically zombies now, soulless zombies. Anyhow this point is totally irrelevant.

You are correct that if Jews had invaded America there would be no Lady of Guadalupe, because we're not pagans. But of course we would never actually have invaded America and if we had we would never have forced anyone to convert so the point is moot. Again, Cana'anites - and Zoroastrians! - are not extinct AND the Byzantines were defeated by the Turks, not the Arabs. Your knowledge of history is shocking.

You had the choice of two slavemasters and freedom and you chose one slavemaster and you want me to pat you on the back for not choosing the other slavemaster?

which probably never even happened according to your own source

Because of Christian persecution. You're not our friends.

It's weird how 1,400 years can change so much, isn't it?

No, we're faced with little Christian shits like you who want to appropriate our culture for their own genocide and then have the fucking nerve to attack us for things in the Old Testament (which first of all you accept as orders from God and second of all was written at a time when everyone was doing it). Then you list two or three incidents from 1948, all of three years after the Catholic Adolf Hitler killed six million of us. You're the scum of the earth. I hope the wretched stench of Christianity, the plague that has cursed this planet, fades away, and may the bones of millions of Pagan Europeans, of Indian Subcontinentals, of Native Americans, of Jews, of Protestants, of Catholics, of Cathars and other so-called 'heretics,' of Palestinians that you slaughtered in the Crusades (protip: around ten times the amount we've ever killed, and of Africans, of the Africans killed for rubber by the Belgians, of the ones prevented from using condoms by that white-hatted cocksucker who sits on his Pagan Roman throne cry out for joy that the vile heresy is finally gone.

No it doesn't, you idiot. The historical record is quite clear. You're a priest, presumably you've read the Old Testament.

The Trinity makes no sense at all (why would Mary even be a virgin? Only Pagans revere virgins) and you are all pagan heretics and if there is a hell you will burn in it. Luckily, there isn't, because Hell, like most of your ideas, is pagan nonsense.

Now you're agreeing with me but trying to shift the ratio, much like the Church itself. Such intellectual dishonesty. This is why church attendance in Europe is less than 10%.

I like you but I honestly view Christianity as a plague, and a laughable one, theologically speaking (I also see Islam as a plague, but not laughably, theologically). It's honestly the most absurd major religion of which I know, and I do view most practicioners, except Levantine Christians, as traitors to their blood.

I mean, read the link I sent you. All those internal contradictions, to say nothing of the thousands of external ones. It's a really stupid book.
    I don't have time for you today since I have to go watch a film showing. So Ill discuss with you in another time. I'll BRB to counter you accusations later.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    They live in countries much richer than Somalia or Iran though. And who's to say that the Somalis and Iranians don't suffer from the same oppression of the indigenous the Canadians suffer. Considering that during the Islamic conquest of Iran, the native Iranian Zoroastrians were persecuted and genocided by the Arab Muslim invaders.
    First of all the Persians have ruled over the Arabs for a long while, and they oppressed them. For example Khorsu II even had one of the Arabian princesses as his concubine, her name was Hind Bint Al-Numan. According to legend her father king of Lakhmids who titled himself king of the Arabs had refused to give the Persian king his daughter. So Khorsu marched to Al-Hirah and took her by force. Persians often used Arabs as their fighters against the Byzantines. It was only when the king of Bahrain, which refers to Eastern Arabia converted to Islam and so did his subjects that Persian grip upon the Arabs began to decline. The Lakhmids had nursed a grudge after their princess was taken and felt to fight with the Muslim Arab kin, due to political and nationalistic reasons. The Lakhmids dreamed of united Arab nation. Thus most of the Lakhmid forces defect to the Arab side. No genocide has taken place, due to the fact that Islam was adopted mostly by Persian nobles many of whom became dillusioned with the society of the time, well the poor kept their faith, but eventually they will also adopt it.This can be seen in Iranian genetics, that they are genetically distinct from the Arabs. Thus the comparison of the Iranians to the Red Indians of the Americas fail. At one point the Iranians dominated the Arabians, but another it was the Arabians who eventually dominate them, but Iranians remained Iranians and the majority of their people. Iranians also contributed significantly to Islam and it's spread into Central and South Asia.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    First of all the Persians have ruled over the Arabs for a long while, and they oppressed them. For example Khorsu II even had one of the Arabian princesses as his concubine, her name was Hind Bint Al-Numan. According to legend her father king of Lakhmids who titled himself king of the Arabs had refused to give the Persian king his daughter. So Khorsu marched to Al-Hirah and took her by force. Persians often used Arabs as their fighters against the Byzantines. It was only when the king of Bahrain, which refers to Eastern Arabia converted to Islam and so did his subjects that Persian grip upon the Arabs began to decline. The Lakhmids had nursed a grudge after their princess was taken and felt to fight with the Muslim Arab kin, due to political and nationalistic reasons. The Lakhmids dreamed of united Arab nation. Thus most of the Lakhmid forces defect to the Arab side. No genocide has taken place, due to the fact that Islam was adopted mostly by Persian nobles many of whom became dillusioned with the society of the time, well the poor kept their faith, but eventually they will also adopt it.This can be seen in Iranian genetics, that they are genetically distinct from the Arabs. Thus the comparison of the Iranians to the Red Indians of the Americas fail. At one point the Iranians dominated the Arabians, but another it was the Arabians who eventually dominate them, but Iranians remained Iranians and the majority of their people. Iranians also contributed significantly to Islam and it's spread into Central and South Asia.
    Ok then. What about the Turkish Islamic racial cleansing of Byzantine Greeks? Surely that happened.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Ok then. What about the Turkish Islamic racial cleansing of Byzantine Greeks? Surely that happened.
    What about the Christian radical cleansing of the 'indigenous' Muslims in the Levant during the Crusades (1096-1301)? That happened way before the Kebabs overthrew the Second Rome.

Other Christian genocides:

Holocaust (9-11,000,000 fatalities including non-Jews) 1940-5. Perpetrators: mostly Catholics (Nazis)
    Congo Free State genocide (3-10,000,000 fatalities) 1885-1908. Perpetrators: Catholics (Belgians)
    Biafran War (1-3,000,000) 1967-70. Perpetrators: mostly Protestants (Nigerians)
    Rwandan Genocide (750,000-1,000,000) 1994. Perpetrators: Catholics (Hutus)
    Circassian Genocide (400,000-1,500,000) 1817-1867. Perpetrators: Orthodox (Russians)
    Decossakisation (300,000 - 500,000) 1919-1920. Perpetrators: Orthodox (Russians)
    Ustasa Genocide (80,000-400,000) 1941-44. Perpetrators: Catholics (Croats)
    Guatemalan Mayan Genocide (100,000 - 200,000) 1962-1996. Perpetrators: Catholics (Guatemalans)
    Volhynia Massacre (50,000 - 200,000) 1945. Perpetrators: Orthodox (Ukrainians)
    Hutu Massacres (50,000 - 100,000) 1972. Perpetrators: Catholics (Tutsi)
    Herrerro and Namaqua Genocides (25,000 - 100,000) 1905-1908. Perpetrators: Catholics and Protestants (Germans)
    Bosnian Genocide (10,000 - 100,000) 1992-2000. Perpetrators: Orthodox (Serbs)
    Indian Wars (250,000 - 3,000,000) 1500-1900. Perpetrators: Protestants (Americans)

and then the

1) Pogroms in Germany, 1095
    2) Cathar crusade (killing fellow Christians, tsk tsk. Hineh matov umanayim shevet akhim gam yakhad?)
    3) Bulgar crusade (see above)
    4) Teutonic crusades (killing pagans)
    5) 'Regular' crusades
    6) Colonial expansionism in Northeast Asia, India, Africa, Oceania (where are all the Tasmanians, eh?) and the Americas (and where are all the Taino?)

and then

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07...-and-brutality

and then

1) the Inquisitions which not only persecuted non-Christians but also the 'wrong' kinds of Christians
    2) the wars fought within Christianity (thirty year's war wiped out 30% of the German population for being the wrong kind of Christian)

and the witch burnings, heretic burnings, repression of scientists and freethinkers, pogroms throughout the 19th century, forced conversions, etc, etc, etc.

Christians should look to their own house before criticising other people.

You and your false God of Peace.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Breton, Gallaecian, small amounts of Gascon and Norman plus a tiny bit of Finnish.
    Ancestry
    Brittany, Gallaecia (Galiza and N. Portugal).
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Brittany
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-L21*)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,614
    Given: 4,516

1 Not allowed!

This guy is a highly respected surgeon. He should stick to his medical craft since he projects as a near-idiotic participant in socio-political and economic arenas. Only in America (The Stupid) ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information