Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

1 Not allowed!

"work for food"? it's better fight for drink!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorg View Post
    Glory to Ukrainian Alco-Army!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-16-2015 @ 10:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Knight
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Space
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Religion
    Space
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 926
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Zaporizhia, drunk brown Ukrainian subhuman, veteran of the Donbass war - stole the bag of a woman, but was later arrested. Typical "hero".

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2017 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 334
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

So much Slavic solidarity, really impressive.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Калаш Чечен View Post
    i don't wanna be solidarity with these degraded subhumans.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Knight
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Space
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Religion
    Space
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Калаш Чечен View Post
    slavic solidarity never existed in real life(look at history), it's an internet thing

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

where this noble alcoholic warrior can pass?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Knight
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Space
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Religion
    Space
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Destroyed fighter of "Azov" - Khoma

Instructor of "Azov" - Arkan

Azov in Mariupol

Azov in Zaporizhia

Fighters of "Azov"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Hutsul, Ukrainian/Kuban Steppe, Polish from Ukraine
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 125

1 Not allowed!

I don't get the point of this troll thread, so Ukrainians have more southern and steppe looks than Russians. This isn't news and fyi many Russians in Ukraine and Russianized Ukrainians like in the Kuban look like this, so are they now not Russian too? You spit on your own people because they don't fit into your Nazi fantasies? Also I can post you many examples of Don Cossack descendants or Russians in Siberia etc. where they have absorbed their own "exotic" elements. I mean to many western people even East Baltids are "exotic." So what exactly was your goal Vorg? Because in the end your nordicism targets your own people..

The funny thing is that most of them from Central and Eastern Ukraine.
    Which contradicts what many Russian on here say that Eastern Ukrainians are all just resettled Central Russians, no? Lol. Also, yes from looking at the pictures most of these people are Ukrainians without a doubt but I hope you realize that many ethnic Russians in Ukraine look like these people you call churkas and subhumans too. So are you now rejecting your own people?

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Lets be honest, many of those are surely not ukrs. I do not deny strong turkic/turanid influence in ukrainians (especialy nationalists), but how you any better than Stears and alike who post pictures of kazakhs and call them russians.
    There are some examples from other side as well.
    Aijo "Black Lenin" Beness, pro-russian fighter from Latvia
    With the exception of some questionable photos Vorg posted, I don't see any that don't look Ukrainian. Ukraine has overlap not only with Russia, Poland, and the Balkans but the Caucaus and Crimean Tatars especially in the Steppes. Descendants of Zaporzhian Cossacks found in parts of the East and South are often quite southern or even steppe looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulgrimen View Post
    The football team is made up of Ostrogoth expats?

The guys you posted look like legit Punjabis. If they really are Ukrainians, are they the darkest nation in Europe?
    None of them look Punjabi that's ridiculous. Ukraine is extremely diverse and there are many regional differences and phenotypical variations.

Captured Ukrainian fighter from NS battalion Azov

Aryan Ukrainian nationalist Alexey

Killed fighter of Ukrainian Army Illya Onoprienko

A lot of the people you are posting are in no way exotic, so they don't look Russian that makes them exotic? They still resemble their southern neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    For comparison the russian national team. The average ukrainian (not talking about football teams here) is more europid and probably lighter too.

This is in no way true, and is ridiculous to even say. We're without a doubt darker than Russians, I just don't get why people expect us to look like them? There's a lot of overlap but Ukraine was inhabited by other people like the Scythians and part of our population mixed heavily with steppe people in recent times. However many of the most exotic Ukrainians like the bulk of Zaporzhian Cossack descendants are now living in Russia and identifying as Russian, so all of these phenotypes are found among them too. Which is the irony of such a troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I don't understand where is the satisfaction, for you, to insult Ukrainians on a forum where there is only one ethnic Ukrainian who is pro-Russia?

Second: Ukraine is multi-ethnic too.

Third: there are more episodes of nationalism in Russia than in Ukraine.

4th: no ethnic Ukrainian that I know looks like this.

And finally: Russians are a mix of east slavs, finnic and North-east Asian. Some people look 100% nordic-baltid, others show ethnic traits and some have a Russian passport but look like Gengis Khan.
    Vorg is obviously trolling but why are these insults to Ukrainian people? It sounds like your implying that we have to be ashamed for our looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    No, I have never said this, I have just stated that it is weird that these people are Ukrainian but look so different from the Ukrainians I know.
    But if they are so different from you Russians, why dont you let them go?

Let me say: avarage Ukrainian has an oval-rounding face, light eyes and light brown/blondish hair. Maybe there are darker types but how they finished to rapresent the majority among nationalist fighters, well, I don't know. Maybe cyber-propaganda?
    Vorg is only posting the darker or more steppe (turanid) looking types among Ukrainians, so it's cherry picking, but I don't see anyone who isn't Ukrainian with the exception of groups of Chechen or mayor he posted which I don't think he was even ethnic Ukrainian.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto-Shaman View Post
    Azov is the historical region of Kipchaks, that's why these Ukrainians look Churka.
    It has more to do with the Cossacks than anything, but yes they absorbed steppe people like the Cumans.

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    They look Caucasian. Not like Ukrainians I've seen...
    Ukrainians are extremely diverse, but none of these people look non Ukrainian. I don't think most of the one's he posted look Caucaus, but there is some overlap between our looks and theirs. There's no denial of that.

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    Normal Ukrainians look like Russians, because they are Russian. This girl is a fair representative:

Members of "Azov batallion" look highly atypical: either they are foreigners (they look like Turks, but probably they are not) fighting for Ukrainian banner or they have Gypsy admixture. Being of Romanian ethnicity can be excluded!
    No, we don't. And who are normal Ukrainians lol? They're not gypsies man, it's just steppe influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Lol, Ukrainians look basically the same like Russians just a tiny bit more central european and balkan influenced and a bit less Uralic and scandinavian influenced than Russians. It is funny how Stears cherrypickes in another thread pics of atypical dark or mongolid Russians to claim the same kind of bullshit about Russians, which you try to claim about Ukrainians. You can hate them as much as you want but everyone who have seen them knows that your theories about black or mongolic ukrainians are bullshit
    That is false, Ukrainian overlap with Russians is overestimated. And it's not just a bit more Balkan influence, it's quite a lot. I can post many groups of Ukrainians that would never fit in Russia with exceptions i.e. Russified Ukrainian areas of the Russian south. In addition to the Balkan and Central European we also have overlap with Crimean Tatars and Caucaus people. Which shouldn't be surprising we are a steppe nation.

You do the same bullshit like Stears and everywhere in Russia and Ukraine there are some swarthy "Russians" and "Ukrainians" (most of them are mixed with Jews, Caucasians, Tatars, but often only identify as Russians or Ukrainians.. ). But it is also true that not all pure east Slavs look "nordic" and some can look more southern shifted. There number is higher in Ukraine but only in Western Ukraine and Carpathia other Ukrainians are almost the same like South Russians. Cherrypicking which is based on hatred and a political agenda is just trolling and annoying. If Ukrainians are black based on your "valuable pics" than Russians are mongols and Georgians like Stears claims
    Nope. Most swarthy Ukrainians are Ukrainians, and why shouldn't they be? We are a country bordering the black sea and Carpathians. Seriously, our folk songs are in praise of "blackness" (dark features) etc. Most Ukrainians have never portrayed themselves as particularly light at all with the exception of some deluded nordicists. There are some areas of Ukraine that are more blonder and some areas that are more burnette.

East Slavs are not a homogenous group, they never were. Among East Slavs were assimilated Iranic people, Dacians, Balts, Cumans, etc.

Also, again you show your ignorance of Ukraine by saying western Ukrainians are the most southern looking Ukrainians. In fact some of the most southern-looking parts of Ukraine are in southern and central parts of the country. Look at Kuban Cossacks, this is what most of southern and eastern Ukraine looked like before mass migration of northerners and Russians, and this is what a lot of the south still looks like especially.

Lol I have seen many videos showing DNR and LNR fighters and the same kind of atypical phenotypes are present among them if not even more frequent (mixed people in most cases) This entire thread is a perfect example how ridiculous Vatnik propaganda is today.
    Mixed with who? Also there is overlap between Ukrainian Russians and Eastern Ukrainians but there's also a lot of differences and ethnic Ukrainians are often darker and often have more steppe types than ethnic Russians in the region, especially in the territories of DNR and LNR where a lot of them are of recent Russian migrant ancestry.

Quote Originally Posted by Maecenas View Post
    I am sorry to burst your bubble but Ukraine, Belarus and Poland have the highest percentage of Nordic phenotypes after Scandinavian countries. If you'll look at the DNA alone Ukrainians are by far the most "Aryan" of Europeans. Germany comes after them. Russia is not even close to them.
    ]
    This is laughable and not true in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Maecenas View Post
    Those people in the first rows aren't Ukrainians they are Muslims from Chechnya and other Muslim regions. You can see it by the type of their beards. Isn't that obvious that almost no one in Ukraine have that type of beard? Poles and Ukrainian populations consist of 40% of Nordic and Baltid phenotypes. Therefore every 2nd or 3rd Ukrainian on that photo should have had a blonde hair at least. Russians are the real subhumans - they are the mongrels created on a border of Europe and Asia - no pure blood there.
    If you think those guys aren't Ukrainian than you don't know what Ukrainians look like, because those dudes are in no way exotic and average for a lot of parts of Ukraine. I'm still curious what about those Azov soldiers is exotic? Also, those people come from areas of Ukraine which aren't very blond at all mostly so why should they be blond? Ukraine isn't as blond as people think it is.

Also lol, Muslim beards? Most of those guys have normal full beards, but some Ukrainians wear beards like North Caucaus dudes. Why? Because they can't grow a mustache but still want facial hair. In fact I found you a bunch of Ukrainians with such beards:

There is some overlap with us and Caucaus people, so it heightens the impression but any Eastern European with a beard like that can "look Caucasian" most of those Azov guys don't look Caucaus to me at all though.

Also 40% of Ukrainian phenotypes are definitely not baltic, pure balts are much less common than pure pontids or dinarids. Lighter types tend to be mixed between nordid/baltid with gorid, pontid, and dinarid.

There are non Ukrainian fighters among the Ukrainian side. Some are Jews, many are Russians, other are Georgians, etc. Such kind of swarthies exist in Ukraine but they also exist in Russia. But nevertheless none of this cherry-picked pics is representative and it just Russian Nazi propaganda to demonize Ukrainians.
    Why is it demonizing? You are the one demonizing us by implying such looks are inferior.. lol, how can you not see that? Sure Vorg is cherry-picking but for the most part almost all of those people look Ukrainian. If you could point me to people you don't think do, I can show you examples of people who look like them. And Russia has a share of "swarthies" but in no way comparable to Ukraine, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information