Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: black man: Being with white woman is "like the American dream" for a black man

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Multiracial people are an artificial construct in regards to nature as I see it. A lessening of traits on the whole.
    Hardly. I have said it before, and I will say it again, due to the natural continuüm of the human species, inter-racial mixing has always existed.
    [Signature Pending]

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Multiracial people are an artificial construct in regards to nature as I see it. A lessening of traits on the whole.
    Races can expand by mixture and new adaptive races can come up by mixture, so this is not really true.

It ALWAYS depends on the context. F.e. if a group of people "keeps the women and sends the males", this just means one group is expanding, the other losing. Also depending on how the mixed being treated and organised, they can be even used as a force for the senders as well, for having influence and allies, securing more waves to come.

The Europeans too made it that way at times and it's being the "normal situation" in a first wave of colonisation, which is almost always male-dominated.

It's all a question of numbers and direction, whole South Asia became Mongoloid that way too...

The problem for us Europeans now is not mixture as such, but the fact that it happens on our territory and at our expense. Because every female lost means a loss of a pure bloodline, every male gone can:
    - come back and found a pure family - probably at later age even
    - easily being replaced by another male, because the reproductive numbers don't depend on the males obviously...

In the situation of group selection, every pregnant female is an "occupied female". I know, thats a view many find strange, but it's a fact, it works exactly like that.

All those points mentioned being used now by Blacks and non-integrable foreigners right now. Also culturally-ideologically they bring their mixed offspring on their side, so their presence and activities are part of the "securing new waves" policy - even if subconscious.

Every mixed one, the white mother, their friends and surroundings will become less likely to vote for strict immigration laws - not talking about racial laws. The more come, the more being affected.

Similarly, mixed locals could present a potent work and military force for European colonists when they had to rely on them at various places - and usually more loyal than unmixed locals if treated and educated the right way - what happens to the mixed people now, because they just have to be educated like all Europeans, according to Liberalism-Cultural Marxism, thats enough already if they are no Muslims what's option No. 2.

Not only that but what respectable white guy with a good family is going to marry a black woman?
    Most which do it pick out some of the best individual variants present, often mixed, in the USA from what I saw. They are obviously not all the same, individually there can lie a certain rationality in it, since every individual searches for some basic traits of value - if racial characteristics are out of question, the remaining might fit with foreign racial variants more than with the own, at least with limited choices.

But I even saw in my area some, VERY FEW white males - higher level even - with lower level foreign women, that's particularly strange because they for sure must have had a better choice.

But in partner selection many factors playing in of course and like I say all the time, the only secure racial segregation is a spacial one and the USA should have sent all NegrOIDs back to Africa or given them a region-state on their own. But of course, there were potent forces against that solutions...

To sum it up: Europeans get not enough children and foreign elements have higher birthrates and send even masses of males into European territories...

Last Online
    08-16-2010 @ 11:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic and Romance
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    English, Norman, Italian
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul View Post
    Hardly. I have said it before, and I will say it again, due to the natural continuüm of the human species, inter-racial mixing has always existed.
    But nowhere near on the same scale as now, obviously. And race mixing between subracial types, such as nordics and mediterreneans hardly counts as race-mixing.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Maybe black men don't want to be with black women because the latter are always threatening to cut their penis' off. This was a common conversation theme among black females at my high school in Florida.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

This video sums the absurdity of black women up nicely. It is a black panel on the issue and the black women make their point and then clap, having completely missed the fact that the black men are sitting there in total disagreement and disgust.[YOUTUBE]oYLeeHgjOCY[/YOUTUBE]

This is a good series actually, as it shows the negatives of black males as well.

[YOUTUBE]JezfduT3Uh0[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]ynrp9IKC-5o[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]eLAfsaCdkU0[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Austin; 06-25-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LV View Post
    But nowhere near on the same scale as now, obviously. And race mixing between subracial types, such as nordics and mediterreneans hardly counts as race-mixing.
    No, it isn't the scale that is different really, it's the participants. Two extremes of the racial spectrum have come together. It's a rather striking clash and very unnatural. My only objection is to claiming that race-mixing its self is unnatural when it simply isn't the case.
    [Signature Pending]

Last Online
    08-16-2010 @ 11:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic and Romance
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    English, Norman, Italian
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul View Post
    No, it isn't the scale that is different really, it's the participants. Two extremes of the racial spectrum have come together. It's a rather striking clash and very unnatural. My only objection is to claiming that race-mixing its self is unnatural when it simply isn't the case.
    I disagree. Only a few hundred years ago, for example, travelling from one continent to another was an epic journey that very few would ever undertake willingly, as the hazards encountered on the way would make such a journey highly dangerous. Today, even relatively poor people have the capacity to book a flight to almost anywhere on the planet. The modern world is a global village. That's what has changed. 300 years ago the only black person a European would ever see would be a slave, today blacks live in every European city.

The only significant large scale race mixing episodes I can think of before the 20th century occurred during the Mongol invasion of Russia, the Turkish invasion of the Balkans and Moorish invasions of Spain and Sicily. And even in these cases it is uncertain exactly how much mixing actually took place. The Roman Empire was largely monoracial - predominantly white Mediterrenean with Alpine and Nordic minorities. The 'barbarian' invasions of the Roman Empire were mostly from other white peoples not very different from the Romans themselves; the Huns being probably the only significant exception.

What we are witnessing today is the process that will lead to the extinction of the white European race worldwide. A lot of people welcome this development, but I believe that it will lead to a dysgenic degradation of the human species: lower intelligence, more violent and primitive behaviour and more physically unattractive features in human beings. Someone once said that human beings are a cross between angels and beasts - I believe that some races have more of the 'beast' than others.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

1 Not allowed!

300 years ago the only black person a European would ever see would be a slave, today blacks live in every European city.
    Various aristocrats had, like it was fashion at that time, Negrid servants - most of those were free and some even married a local woman.

I know of one case in which the dead Negrid, because his race was such a rare sight, was padded after his death and brought to the major Museum. His mixed daughter sued against that decision but lost.

Some of the first Negrids Germans saw were in what we could call "an African Colonial show", they danced in their ethnic costumes and were an attraction.

Even 40 years ago a black was a rare sight in my area, now you have them everywhere, cities are full of them and even on the countryside their number is rising.

If this development goes on in the same speed as in the last 40 years....

It's the mass that matters, sincle blacks and mixed individuals would be totally uninteresting in a population of millions, they simply don't count. But we speak currently of a population substitution rather, like Europeans substituted Amerindians or Pacific populations in the Colonial area, it's basically the same process, partly even faster than then!

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 02:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

I know of one case in which the dead Negrid, because his race was such a rare sight, was padded after his death and brought to the major Museum. His mixed daughter sued against that decision but lost.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Black women in the U.S. have quite a lot against them imo and the most successful black women are the ones like Halle Berry, Tyra Banks, Beyonce Knowles, and Angela Basset (i.e. the lighter-skinned black women). James Manning, in one of his many epic Youtube rants, harangued black women in the U.S. to find a more reliable spouse (i.e. a white man) than some black loser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information