06-26-2013 @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hippaforalkus View Post
    No, all concentration camps have proven thus far are that prisoners of war were rounded up and sent to prisons. Please do provide evidence that gassings took place, and other methods alleged to be used by Germans to systemically kill prisoners of war.
    What are you denying? Mass executions in death camps and ghettos? The existence of einsatzkommandos? Rounding up civilians in city raids, and sending them to labour camps?

Short article... US memorial museum:

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007271

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl View Post
    Short artice... US memorial museum:

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007271
    Yawn, that is so typical of you and other crusaders of the Holocaust (with a capital H) religion. Why not let us investigate the camps, to see if mass killing took place with the alleged methods. Not that there'd be anything to find but that's the precisely the reason we are absolutely banned from doing anything of that sort, out of fear that the myth might be debunked. If I go to Germany, ask for scientific evidence that mass killings took place; either I'll be shown dramatic photos of piled corpses or sent off to jail. Sounds like they're afraid of something, if they're afraid of investigation it means there is something to hide and when there is something to hide, it often means whatever story they're telling us isn't exactly the truth.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yawn, that is so typical of you and other crusaders of the Holocaust (with a capital H) religion.
    Typical of amateur deniers. Words, words and words. No facts. It's nothing about religion. Don't pre-assume anything in your mind. Just reach out and search for facts yourself. You will get an image. Instead of sitting on your ass pretending you read everything and saw every evidence.

Don't label me and don't sell me bullshit. Your "crusaders" and "religion" are irrelevant here. Just read the article. The truth is out there. There is documentation. Just type in "Holocaust documentation" into google.

Why not let us investigate the camps, to see if mass killing took place with the alleged methods. Not that there'd be anything to find but that's the precisely the reason we are absolutely banned from doing anything of that sort, out of fear that the myth might be debunked. If I go to Germany, ask for scientific evidence that mass killings took place; either I'll be shown dramatic photos of piled corpses or sent off to jail. Sounds like they're afraid of something, if they're afraid of investigation it means there is something to hide and when there is something to hide, it often means whatever story they're telling us isn't exactly the truth.

Sure... coz you ALREADY KNOW the truth... very cute... but it's all a banter.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

People like you are quite common in fact.

For them truth does not matter. It is all about their emotional self-esteem and their values. It's like a reversal of H-religion. You don't differ at all buddy.

- You DON'T need facts

- You pre-assume knowledge on the basis of your emotional POV

- You are reluctant to see the counter-evidence or you dismiss it

- Instead of having a factual, informed opinion you blurt out a banter of cliches, ready-made stories you overheard from others

...typical... but that is not what we call an intellectual debate. This is moronic parrotry. Repeating stuff you heard somewhere and did not even bother to check it like a mindless parrot.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Typical of amateur deniers. Words, words and words. No facts. It's nothing about religion. Don't pre-assume anything in your mind. Just reach out and search for facts yourself. You will get an image. Instead of sitting on your ass pretending you read everything and saw every evidence.

Don't label me and don't sell me bullshit. Your "crusaders" and "religion" are irrelevant here. Just read the article. The truth is out there. There is documentation. Just type in "Holocaust documentation" into google.
    It's pretty funny that you accuse me of only having words, and at the same time your "documentation" is also based on hearsay, not scientific evidence.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's pretty funny that you accuse me of only having words, and at the same time your "documentation" is also based on hearsay, not scientific evidence.
    I don't need to document anything. I just gave you an example, a fucking lead. Follow it and it will take you to hundreds, 1000s of documents, accounts and pieces evidence...

...all it takes is WILL

... but that is you problem coz you DO NOT HAVE the WILL to do it. Your intelectual activity restricts to the following:

1. You hear a random bullshit on the internet...

2. This bullshit suits your POV, your emotive self-image (coz you're a nationalist, a neo-Nazi or fuck knows what else)...

3. ... and so you mindlessly accept and repeat it like a parrot and stick to it endlessly despite counter-arguments.

It is a belief. And not a belief in Holocaust or genocide. Don't fool yourself. It is a belief in your own "omniscience", "expertise" or your own innoncence/perfection (coz being pro-Nazi or anti-Jewish you, by extension, associate yourself with the Nazis).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't need to document anything. I just gave you an example, a fucking lead. Follow it and it will take you to hundreds, 1000s of documents, accounts and pieces evidence...

...all it takes is WILL

... but that is you problem coz you DO NOT HAVE the WILL to do it. Your intelectual activity restricts to the following:

1. You hear a random bullshit on the internet

2. You mindlessly accept it coz it suits your POV, your emotive self (coz you're nationalist, pro-Nazi or fuck knows what else)

3. You repeat this like a parrot and stick to it endlessly despite counter-arguments
    If you knew the legal system then you'd know that hearsay isn't allowed in courts because there's no real evidence to back it up. I require evidence, real physical evidence to believe in something so serious. If you can't respect that then I'm sorry that you won't be able to.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If you knew the legal system then you'd know that hearsay isn't allowed in courts because there's no real evidence to back it up. I require evidence, real physical evidence to believe in something so serious. If you can't respect that then I'm sorry that you won't be able to.
    The courts have decided long time ago about whether there was a genocide or was not. Historians can dispute the scale and size, the impact of single factors (gas chambers, Auschwitz etc), but the genocide was there and the Nazis did not make a secret out if it either. So WTF are discussing here?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The courts have decided long time ago about whether there was a genocide or was not. Historians can dispute the scale and size, the impact of single factors (gas chambers, Auschwitz etc), but the genocide was there and the Nazis did not make a secret out if it either. So WTF are discussing here?
    You mean the kangaroo trials that took place i.e. Nuremberg trials?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You need evidence? Then search for some. It all in there, have a look. It takes 5s of typing.

You mean the kangaroo trials that took place i.e. Nuremberg trials?
    Already PRE-ASSUMED to be "kangaroo trials". you see? I told you - you don't bother with reasoning, you believe...

And no. I am talking about archives, about documents of the state, of Nazi government, German administration of General Government etc.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information