Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 85

3 Not allowed!

Some of you think that just because you can do advanced arithmetic, can program or can plan and construct buildings is going to cause you you to leave the religion? i dont think so.
    It's ridiculous to believe that people whom are atheist are more intelligent than believers, it has no basis in reality.
    People leaving the religion is more like a philosophical decision than anything else. Actually people are probably just as likely to move towards religion if they study the intricate design of human body or universe.

Last Online
    07-08-2019 @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    50% N/C Italian, 50% Corfiot
    Ancestry
    87.8 % Southern Euro, 10.4 % NW Euro, 0.7 % East Euro, 0.6 % Ashkenazi, 0.3 % East Asian, 0.1 % MENA
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Y-DNA
    R1b - U152
    mtDNA
    X2D
    Hero
    Chuck Yeager
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 980

1 Not allowed!

IQ tests are pretty ridiculous to begin with. You are evaluated on how well and how quickly you answer questions on spatial reasoning, mathematics etc. Western countries are used to standardized testing, and most people in the west have come across the types of questions asked in these tests before so they will almost certainly answer them quicker than people who haven't. Its like asking two people to solve a sudoku, and one has played before. The one who hasn't will lose time figuring out how to play.

To get around this, these types of tests can be used to evaluate a region by region, (average score = 100), but it is really tough to measure country versus country.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_shock View Post
    Some of you think that just because you can do advanced arithmetic, can program or can plan and construct buildings is going to cause you you to leave the religion? i dont think so.
    It's ridiculous to believe that people whom are atheist are more intelligent than believers, it has no basis in reality.
    People leaving the religion is more like a philosophical decision than anything else. Actually people are probably just as likely to move towards religion if they study the intricate design of human body or universe.

Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    (mostly) France, then Flanders and Britain.
    Country
    Belgium
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Aristocracy/Traditionalism
    Hero
    Ernst Jünger
    Religion
    Catholic (cultural), atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

1 Not allowed!

People who believe in God are definitely on average less intelligent than people who don't. However, that doesn't mean that believing in God excludes high intelligence.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post

The IQ doesnt seem to be so high in the deep south, sure but you could put it down to socio economic porblems rather than religion. If you notice the centre of the country you cant really tell the difference.
    By the way i dont believe in IQ, atleast so long as it can be used to determine your intelligence level or even worse potential intelligence.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

4 Not allowed!

Opinion of women, ethnics and people with IQ under 120 doesn't mean anything. They just go along with whatever propaganda the news shows, and the more anti-white male the more they jump on the bandwagon.

When I was in school, I never once ran into an outspoken atheists in math, computer science, physics, premed or engineering or any other brainy fields. They didn't all believe in god but none of them had a bone to pick like the retards I see on the net every day. I mean an outspoken atheist doctor...does it even exist? Probably the bolshevist guy from the UK who was calling for an end to treating cancer was also outspoken atheist, I don't know of any from 'real life'.

However ever single fuckface communications major and many liberal arts major were some massive, annoying atheists.

Also, notice how all the majors full of women, also are full of low IQ people. That made me laugh, but was not the point of the graph. Or not my point to posting it anyway.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

The IQ doesnt seem to be so high in the deep south, sure but you could put it down to socio economic porblems rather than religion. If you notice the centre of the country you cant really tell the difference.
    By the way i dont believe in IQ, atleast so long as it can be used to determine your intelligence level or even worse potential intelligence.
    It could also be because of the Hispanic immigrations.

Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    (mostly) France, then Flanders and Britain.
    Country
    Belgium
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Aristocracy/Traditionalism
    Hero
    Ernst Jünger
    Religion
    Catholic (cultural), atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

0 Not allowed!

The IQ doesnt seem to be so high in the deep south, sure but you could put it down to "socio economic porblems" KEK rather than religion. If you notice the centre of the country you cant really tell the difference.
    You can take the nuhnuh out of the juju but not the juju out of the nuhnuh.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

The low IQ areas are full of blacks and mexicans. California is the only area with lots of ethnics and a decent IQ, but in CA you are either very rich or very poor.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Scotland, & Wales
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    I-M223, R-L48
    mtDNA
    H27, V4
    Taxonomy
    Celtic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,213
    Given: 5,756

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Of Ice View Post

Opinion of women, ethnics and people with IQ under 120 doesn't mean anything. They just go along with whatever propaganda the news shows, and the more anti-white male the more they jump on the bandwagon.

When I was in school, I never once ran into an outspoken atheists in math, computer science, physics, premed or engineering or any other brainy fields. They didn't all believe in god but none of them had a bone to pick like the retards I see on the net every day. I mean an outspoken atheist doctor...does it even exist? Probably the bolshevist guy from the UK who was calling for an end to treating cancer was also outspoken atheist, I don't know of any from 'real life'.

However ever single fuckface communications major and many liberal arts major were some massive, annoying atheists.

Also, notice how all the majors full of women, also are full of low IQ people. That made me laugh, but was not the point of the graph. Or not my point to posting it anyway.
    Actually I'm a Christian and though I switched in my second year, I went to uni to study physics. However, you say my opinion doesn't count because I'm a woman . Trust me, it's not going along with the bandwagon to be a Christian in the UK, it would be easier not to be.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information