H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Γιατί ζούμε ένα μπάχαλο;

Ένας βλάκας στην Ισπανία πέταξε το ψυγείο του σε έναν γκρεμό και το πόσταρε στα social media κάνοντας πλάκα περί ανακύκλωσης. Η αστυνομία τον βρήκε, του έβαλε πρόστιμο 45.000€ (!), τον ανάγκασε να βγάλει το ψυγείο από τον γκρεμό και έβγαλε το video στα social media! Αυτό είναι κράτος. Όταν κάνεις μια αλητεία θα πληρώσεις και μάλιστα πολύ ακριβά.

Στην Ελλάδα αν περάσεις το κόκκινο και παραλίγο να σκοτώσεις άνθρωπο, το πρόστιμο είναι 700 ευρώ ή κάτι τέτοιο και αν πούμε να το αυξήσουμε ο λαός θα αποκαλέσει τις ποινές εξοντωτικές. Ο άλλος για ένα ψυγείο έφαγε πρόστιμο 45.000€ αλλά ο εν δυνάμει δολοφόνος που περνάει το κόκκινο εδώ χαιδεύεται.

Ή για παράδειγμα συλλαμβάνουμε τον αλήτη του Ρουβίκωνα που έβαψε το Υπουργείο κόκκινο και όχι μόνο δεν του βάζουμε τσουχτερό πρόστιμο, όχι μόνο δεν τον υποχρεώνουμε να καθαρίσει τις μουτζούρες του, αλλά τον αφήνουμε και ελεύθερο. Και φυσικά δεν βγάζουμε το πρόσωπό του δημόσια μην τυχόν και τον θίξουμε.

Γι αυτό ζούμε ένα μπάχαλο. Γιατί ο κάθε αλήτης ξέρει πως ότι και να κάνει οι συνέπειες που θα υποστεί θα είναι ασήμαντες.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Άρα τι κάνομεν, σύντροφε;

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    Άρα τι κάνομεν, σύντροφε;
    Εσύ κάτσε εκεί στο Λονδίνο και παίζε το πουλί σου, μέχρι που το μπάχαλο που λέγεται Μπρέξιτ σκάσει στα μούτρα του Μπόρις Τζόνσον...

Ασε μας εμάς στο αιώνιο μπάχαλο που λέγεται Ελλάδα και κοίταξε να ασχοληθείς με το μπάχαλο που λέγεται Λονδονιστάν, γιατί πολύ σύντομα θα δείς κάτι περίεργους Μουσουλμάνους αυτονομιστές, κάτι σαν τους Τσάμηδες, να σε κυνηγάνε στη μέση του Λονδίνου...

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Εσύ κάτσε εκεί στο Λονδίνο και παίζε το πουλί σου, μέχρι που το μπάχαλο που λέγεται Μπρέξιτ σκάσει στα μούτρα του Μπόρις Τζόνσον...

Ασε μας εμάς στο αιώνιο μπάχαλο που λέγεται Ελλάδα και κοίταξε να ασχοληθείς με το μπάχαλο που λέγεται Λονδονιστάν, γιατί πολύ σύντομα θα δείς κάτι περίεργους Μουσουλμάνους αυτονομιστές, κάτι σαν τους Τσάμηδες, να σε κυνηγάνε στη μέση του Λονδίνου...
    Opinion: Why Boris Johnson will be the Alexis Tsipras of 2019
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9070331.html

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post

You are unstable, you need help. I am not even in London and unlike you autistic virgin I actually have a real gf, you have no life. If that question triggered you so much, reconsider your severe mental impaired self and your life. No fucking way they hunt me cuz I am Aromanian, I am the hunter, you tell some things like that and then they actually lock you at psychiatric hospitals or Dromokaiteio. That is why even rocks don't take indeed you seriously because you suggest a ludicrous impossible fiction scenario with Aromanians being hunted which is for the psychiatric hospitals, the problem with you is that you are completely delusional. I think your "reality" are Chatzichristos movies because you are a joke, that's why we are making fun of you. I am a mass monster, a fucking fearless beast, you have obviously convoluted your fearful pantshitting Greeks with Aromanian fearless ��. You are a joke.

You think I am not legally armed, you naive kiddo? I carry weapons on my daily live even for a coffee (which I avoid) regularly. I have AK-47, Desert Eagles and miniguns. I can hide most of them in my socks, are you for real?
    Last edited by The Great Uniter; 08-20-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You are unstable, you need help.
    You must be a very renowned doctor in order to make such a convincing diagnosis by reading somebodys' posts on the internet.

I am not even in London and unlike you autistic virgin I actually have a real gf, you have no life.
    I don't know if you are in London or in Cardiff banging your sheep, but I have to admit here that you have it better there than I have it on the ship.

If that question triggered you so much, reconsider your severe mental impaired self and your life.
    How did you figure out I was triggered? Because I consider my posts trolling...

No fucking way they hunt me cuz I am Aromanian, I am the hunter, you tell some things like that and then they actually lock you at psychiatric hospitals or Dromokaiteio.
    Dromokaiteio is too far from the ship, and you don't have such broad powers to lock people up for trolling you!

That is why even rocks don't take indeed you seriously because you suggest a ludicrous impossible fiction scenario with Aromanians being hunted which is for the psychiatric hospitals, the problem with you is that you are completely delusional.
    I don't think that the Muzzies would avoid you because you are an Aromanian. I am trying to imagine a scenario where a crazed gang of terrorists starts shooting all around you and then while bumping at you, they exclaim: Oh, an Aromanian! Sorry sir, we didn't mean to disturb you! Not in a million years maggot! Who do you think you are? Superman???

I think your "reality" are Chatzichristos movies because you are a joke, that's why we are making fun of you.
    Why did you relate me with Chatzichristos movies? I am not a fan of his anyway. I don't watch much of ancient Greek cinema either, I like very few movies of his.

I am a mass monster, a fucking fearless beast, you have obviously convoluted your fearful pantshitting Greeks with Aromanian fearless ��. You are a joke.
    If you are so awesome, try entering the Greek borders without showing a passport or an ID card for starters. I'd love to see that!

You think I am not legally armed, you naive kiddo? I carry weapons on my daily live even for a coffee (which I avoid) regularly. I have AK-47, Desert Eagles and miniguns. I can hide most of them in my socks, are you for real?
    Maybe you should hide yourself in your socks, because that's the only way you'll go unnoticed in a potential terrorist attack, or a rape attempt, because those guys are horny too!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"You must be a very renowned doctor in order to make such a convincing diagnosis by reading somebodys' posts on the internet."

No in truth your demented post are officially revealing a truthful diagnosis of a bipolar person such as you suffering from a psychological meltdown since it's indeed scientifically confirmed. Nice Greek YouTube awful reasoning you are sperging out aka faggotry but it doesn't work here, you are being made fun of. If I don't earn proof from proof itself you confess me of your mental illness from what would I provide it, chump? Except from a mental ill you are a classic comedian charlatan mentally retarded who most literally in fact awfully misuses words such as "convincing" and "doctor" and difficult-for-him phrases such "reading posts from the Internet" which he definitely can't know and can't validly understand. You are annoying me greatly, you are every obnoxiously punchable gayest faggot in Greek who believes he is smart with some phrases he stole from his momma. You are pathetic.

I don't have to be a doctor to scientifically realize you are mentally unstable, but would a mental case such as yourself admit he is a mental case, my warrior? No way, even in the ΑΠΘ we officially diagnosed and laughed at your psychotic ramblings that characterize your nonsense such as "PuT yOurSelf In DaH sOck". Truly realize you are such a really delusional narcissistic you had to make a fail pseudosarcastic autism such this one to overcompensate over the undeniably objective reality I confessed you are actually in fact a mentally problematic and emotionally unstable clown, personally attacking me out of blue in your angry meltdowns, you don't need from a doctor diagnosis you need treatment, you think so that you need some kind of a dandy overcomplex diagnosis in what your pathetic cod philosophical paranoia thinks as one because of your autism. You need only psychiatric treatment immidiately because you went ape shit on me out of blue, for a humorous question.

Also one post? Learn you were really throwing your autistic meltdowns about me in THREE posts and suffering from your bizarre delusions I am a dude from London, you are definitely in fact really schizophrenic so does a renowned doctor would ascertain to you. Is it coincidental everybody calls you autistic and really schizophrenic crazed? There ya go.

Realize that to save yourself and accelerate, to take μπρος. Your Greek dumb-cunning faggotry didn't work here. "Dromokaiteio is too far from the ship, and you don't have such broad powers to lock people up for trolling you!"

You didn't troll, you threw an autistic freak out, Tsk Tsk Tsk Shame on you lying shamefully you trolled.

Good job admitting you need Dromokateio, faggot, with your most autistic fail pseudosarcasm psychoneurosis hysteria of Marigoulas you caught in a fail attempt to hide you are a neurotic hysteric. You are a true joke. Far or not, this is where you belong, spastic deranged dickheard. Wtf is wrong with you?

I'll respond to the others when I end my vocations but you already still misunderstood and strawmanned in your Downie faggotry 85% of them sperging out like a gigantic faggot. Your πουτσοποδαριλα pseudosarcasm of your senile grandma from your ass village you sperg out may work at brats at YouTube that don't even know how to articulate a word but truly not me, I am SHOVING it back at your face and you cry from the intensity and further humiliating making you feel more of a mental and intellectual midget. How does it feel knowing in truth you are nothing in front of me but the sideshow for me to make fun of and the intellectual sewer?
    Last edited by The Great Uniter; 08-22-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"I don't think that the Muzzies would avoid you because you are an Aromanian."

Are you more than that retarded? That's not what I said you're strawmanming. There is something called: Me taking cover and exploiting the chaos and start shooting them behind a counter. I always carry weapons. They are undisciplined trainwrecks, I am a trained marksman training and mastering my effectiveness for years.

"Maybe you should hide yourself in your socks, because that's the only way you'll go unnoticed in a potential terrorist attack, or a rape attempt, because those guys are horny too!!!"

No in truth besides your autistic incoherences not making any sense, it's still you sperging out your definitely untrue and your infinitely illogicals rambling that is the only way to get unoticided in a potential terrorist attack, but still I don't have to get unoticided that's only your timid pussy punk bitch ass who is sperging out such bs.

Nah that's actually fitting your scrawny cowardly pussy gayest autistic ass since you love bending over and you have actually asphyxinatingly a mental tendency to give ass and being submissive to Muslim cock, I am literally 100% dominant I would stare them into their soul and they instantly kill themselves overwhelmed by my sheer primordial intimidation then I would rape their asses by kicking them until a tendon tears up. Do you realize my fists are conditioned to shatter actual cement walls? Those things are wrecking balls or iron balls on my arms, so if a Muslim tries to stab my I will take the stab to the chest and literally crush his face as he suffer a severe concussion ending up dead on my feet. I grew up on the streets with gangs, drugs and broken bottle attacks, ruckus and chaos, I got stabbed twice on my belly and on my chest, you think another one from a scrawny ass bitch ass unmuscular boy Muslim is going to get me out of my waters? For mainlanders scrawny short ass gay unmuscular Greek bois like you, most logically, but for a super Vlach like me I literally invalidate your scenario from happening in objective reality.
    Last edited by The Great Uniter; 08-22-2019 at 02:00 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"You must be a very renowned doctor in order to make such a convincing diagnosis by reading somebodys' posts on the internet."

No in truth your demented post are officially revealing a truthful diagnosis of a bipolar person such as you suffering from a psychological meltdown since it's indeed scientifically confirmed.
    Do you make those diagnoses while tending your sheep, or you study them in your office???

Nice Greek YouTube awful reasoning you are sperging out aka faggotry but it doesn't work here, you are being made fun of. If I don't earn proof from proof itself you confess me of your mental illness from what would I provide it, chump? Except from a mental ill you are a classic comedian charlatan mentally retarded who most literally in fact awfully misuses words such as "convincing" and "doctor" and difficult-for-him phrases such "reading posts from the Internet" which he definitely can't know and can't validly understand. You are annoying me greatly, you are every obnoxiously punchable gayest faggot in Greek who believes he is smart with some phrases he stole from his momma. You are pathetic.
    Is that a part of the diagnosis or your personal philosophy?

I don't have to be a doctor to scientifically realize you are mentally unstable, but would a mental case such as yourself admit he is a mental case, my warrior? No way, even in the ΑΠΘ we officially diagnosed and laughed at your psychotic ramblings that characterize your nonsense such as "PuT yOurSelf In DaH sOck". Truly realize you are such a really delusional narcissistic you had to make a fail pseudosarcastic autism such this one to overcompensate over the undeniably objective reality I confessed you are actually in fact a mentally problematic and emotionally unstable clown, personally attacking me out of blue in your angry meltdowns, you don't need from a doctor diagnosis you need treatment, you think so that you need some kind of a dandy overcomplex diagnosis in what your pathetic cod philosophical paranoia thinks as one because of your autism. You need only psychiatric treatment immidiately because you went ape shit on me out of blue, for a humorous question.
    I wonder if you discuss with the other professors in the ΑΠΘ about your future plans of an autonomous or independent Wallachia in the places where the Chams want to have their Chameria, or if you debate all of these issues with your sheep instead. Never mind though, all of that impressive vocabulary of yours is void of facts, and all of your hallucinations about Wallachia are devoid of actual Vlachs willing to support them.

Also one post? Learn you were really throwing your autistic meltdowns about me in THREE posts and suffering from your bizarre delusions I am a dude from London, you are definitely in fact really schizophrenic so does a renowned doctor would ascertain to you. Is it coincidental everybody calls you autistic and really schizophrenic crazed? There ya go.
    Hold on a minute. You are discussing in the ΑΠΘ in one sentence and you are in London in the next sentence? Is there something amiss or you are simply a Londoner away from home in Greece? Or you are just grazing your sheep in Wales while dreaming of being a Londoner? Can you clarify any of these? When you'll spare time from your diagnosis of me of course, which seems to be ongoing...

Realize that to save yourself and accelerate, to take μπρος. Your Greek dumb-cunning faggotry didn't work here. "Dromokaiteio is too far from the ship, and you don't have such broad powers to lock people up for trolling you!"

You didn't troll, you threw an autistic freak out, Tsk Tsk Tsk Shame on you lying shamefully you trolled.
    Better go back to your sheep, they are going to feel jealous if they realize you spend all that time away from them/

Good job admitting you need Dromokateio, faggot, with your most autistic fail pseudosarcasm psychoneurosis hysteria of Marigoulas you caught in a fail attempt to hide you are a neurotic hysteric. You are a true joke. Far or not, this is where you belong, spastic deranged dickheard. Wtf is wrong with you?
    Well, you just admitted the fact that mentally unstable people never admit of being loonies, so what shall happen if I show up in Dromokaiteio asking for help because "I am a deranged lunatic"? They shall suggest that accepting my insanity is proof of my mental stability and throw me out immediately. No doctor! I would prefer to make a personal visit to your renowned psychiatric clinic, where we can discuss my mental state...

I'll respond to the others when I end my vocations but you already still misunderstood and strawmanned in your Downie faggotry 85% of them sperging out like a gigantic faggot. Your πουτσοποδαριλα pseudosarcasm of your senile grandma from your ass village you sperg out may work at brats at YouTube that don't even know how to articulate a word but truly not me, I am SHOVING it back at your face and you cry from the intensity and further humiliating making you feel more of a mental and intellectual midget. How does it feel knowing in truth you are nothing in front of me but the sideshow for me to make fun of and the intellectual sewer?
    Are you Zouraris??? Not even Zouraris throws so many off mark insults...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"I don't think that the Muzzies would avoid you because you are an Aromanian."

Are you more than that retarded? That's not what I said you're strawmanming. There is something called: Me taking cover and exploiting the chaos and start shooting them behind a counter. I always carry weapons. They are undisciplined trainwrecks, I am a trained marksman training and mastering my effectiveness for years.
    So, when do you plan to start the great Wallachian uprising in Yiannena? How sure are you that you are not just another undisciplined trainwreck dreaming of territorial changes in the Balkans? We have plenty in this website alone, you know...

"Maybe you should hide yourself in your socks, because that's the only way you'll go unnoticed in a potential terrorist attack, or a rape attempt, because those guys are horny too!!!"

No in truth besides your autistic incoherences not making any sense, it's still you sperging out your definitely untrue and your infinitely illogicals rambling that is the only way to get unoticided in a potential terrorist attack, but still I don't have to get unoticided that's only your timid pussy punk bitch ass who is sperging out such bs.

Nah that's actually fitting your scrawny cowardly pussy gayest autistic ass since you love bending over and you have actually asphyxinatingly a mental tendency to give ass and being submissive to Muslim cock, I am literally 100% dominant I would stare them into their soul and they instantly kill themselves overwhelmed by my sheer primordial intimidation then I would rape their asses by kicking them until a tendon tears up. Do you realize my fists are conditioned to shatter actual cement walls? Those things are wrecking balls or iron balls on my arms, so if a Muslim tries to stab my I will take the stab to the chest and literally crush his face as he suffer a severe concussion ending up dead on my feet. I grew up on the streets with gangs, drugs and broken bottle attacks, ruckus and chaos, I got stabbed twice on my belly and on my chest, you think another one from a scrawny ass bitch ass unmuscular boy Muslim is going to get me out of my waters? For mainlanders scrawny short ass gay unmuscular Greek bois like you, most logically, but for a super Vlach like me I literally invalidate your scenario from happening in objective reality.
    You would make great rap music with your ramblings. Maybe you should give it a try some day in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information