Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It's fine and was deemed fine within every single civilization and culture in the known world.

I suspect it will return many times over before humanity departs this universe, this is only a lapse in the norm of slavery to humanity, things will return to normal soon enough I've no doubt.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-01-2014 @ 10:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic/Latin
    Ethnicity
    White CARIBBEAN
    Ancestry
    Germany,Italy, England,Sweden France,
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

perhaps you are right but dont be suprised at the resentment, violence, and turmoil that it will breed,
    i can not think of anytime when slavery had no consequence to the slave or the master or its future generations

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    It's fine and was deemed fine within every single civilization and culture in the known world.

I suspect it will return many times over before humanity departs this universe, this is only a lapse in the norm of slavery to humanity, things will return to normal soon enough I've no doubt.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blan View Post
    perhaps you are right but dont be suprised at the resentment, violence, and turmoil that it will breed,
    i can not think of anytime when slavery had no consequence to the slave or the master or its future generations
    I just support the practice, it jibes well with my overall sense of structure and placement, morality does not play a role in my ideological beliefs as long as my racial/cultural brethren are on top. It is true yes there are consequences, but that is true of everything. Some of my ancestors were hanged by confederate enlistment forces due to having come from a serf-like existence in Germany from which they immigrated and in toe refused to fight against the Union for slavery.

Yet I still support and like the idea of slavery, my views and support are mine and mine alone and I am free to have them. Due to racial dominance of European descendants in America I live in a nice home, drive a nice car, am treated fairly by the police, have good employment and am assured my children will receive the same more than likely.

I don't care if non-European descent people do not have the same rights and opportunities. It is Europeans and their descendants cultures/laws and inventions which afforded me and those like me our prosperity, it is hence fair that we remain on top. The other races/cultures are mere leeches, they do not warrant equality with me and my brethren, and anyone who argues such disgusts me to no end.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic/Latin
    Ethnicity
    White CARIBBEAN
    Ancestry
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well i can argue every point you made and i have not problem with you being disgusted by me.
    People who are truly prideful of there race should not support slavery,
    there were and are so many poor whites in this world.
    in fact there are more poor whites in the usa than poor blacks.
    why would you support slavery that would only take away from more labor for your own people.
    the problem with racial tensions in the usa between whites and blacks and other parts of the world are often result of slavery.
    i have heard you mention many times how you dislike blacks in your country they would not be there if there if slavery was not practiced.
    and your racial cultural brethren should be your family/ancestors and the fact that there murder is treated in such a trivial way by you disturbs me.
    they should anger you.
    this is nt a question of race really because thousands and thousands of whites were affected by slavery and there ancestors are as well.
    many whites were put into chains and some treated even worse than the blacks as in the case of irish and scottish slaves.
    those are your racial kin and you should want to protect them.
    i am not making a moral argument i am making on of logic.
    you could as easily be pushed into a the class of those with less and be treated as a slave,
    the systems that incorprate slavery rarely care if you are of there culture.
    the french enslaved the accadian peoples and treated them as dirt.
    the french government watched its people starve while the aristocratic governments of the 16th and 17th century lived with over whelming wealth.
    as did the english empires.
    i love my culture and people but hate those who who use opression for there own gain.
    thats why your country fought the british.
    if driving a nice car and having a nice place means more to you than your culture then ithink there is a problem.
    please dont take my statments as attacks or with much offense but i think your mind set is what fuels many blacks to feel justified in there hate towards all whites.
    i live much better than 80-90 percent of the people where i live and i am not ashamed of that because i work for my money and i get it threw my wits and will and sweat but never would i try to harm others simply to feel more comfortable.

I just support the practice, it jibes well with my overall sense of structure and placement, morality does not play a role in my ideological beliefs as long as my racial/cultural brethren are on top. It is true yes there are consequences, but that is true of everything. Some of my ancestors were hanged by confederate enlistment forces due to having come from a serf-like existence in Germany from which they immigrated and in toe refused to fight against the Union for slavery.

Yet I still support and like the idea of slavery, my views and support are mine and mine alone and I am free to have them. Due to racial dominance of European descendants in America I live in a nice home, drive a nice car, am treated fairly by the police, have good employment and am assured my children will receive the same more than likely.

I don't care if non-European descent people do not have the same rights and opportunities. It is Europeans and their descendants cultures/laws and inventions which afforded me and those like me our prosperity, it is hence fair that we remain on top. The other races/cultures are mere leeches, they do not warrant equality with me and my brethren, and anyone who argues such disgusts me to no end.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blan View Post
    well i can argue every point you made and i have not problem with you being disgusted by me.
    People who are truly prideful of there race should not support slavery,
    there were and are so many poor whites in this world.
    in fact there are more poor whites in the usa than poor blacks.
    why would you support slavery that would only take away from more labor for your own people.
    the problem with racial tensions in the usa between whites and blacks and other parts of the world are often result of slavery.
    i have heard you mention many times how you dislike blacks in your country they would not be there if there if slavery was not practiced.
    and your racial cultural brethren should be your family/ancestors and the fact that there murder is treated in such a trivial way by you disturbs me.
    they should anger you.
    this is nt a question of race really because thousands and thousands of whites were affected by slavery and there ancestors are as well.
    many whites were put into chains and some treated even worse than the blacks as in the case of irish and scottish slaves.
    those are your racial kin and you should want to protect them.
    i am not making a moral argument i am making on of logic.
    you could as easily be pushed into a the class of those with less and be treated as a slave,
    the systems that incorprate slavery rarely care if you are of there culture.
    the french enslaved the accadian peoples and treated them as dirt.
    the french government watched its people starve while the aristocratic governments of the 16th and 17th century lived with over whelming wealth.
    as did the english empires.
    i love my culture and people but hate those who who use opression for there own gain.
    thats why your country fought the british.
    if driving a nice car and having a nice place means more to you than your culture then ithink there is a problem.
    please dont take my statments as attacks or with much offense but i think your mind set is what fuels many blacks to feel justified in there hate towards all whites.
    i live much better than 80-90 percent of the people where i live and i am not ashamed of that because i work for my money and i get it threw my wits and will and sweat but never would i try to harm others simply to feel more comfortable.
    I still like slavery. I don't look at it from a moral point of view, any idea can be compromised near completely by applying a certain set of morals to it, yet that doesn't invalidate the idea or practice because a set of people deem it immoral.

Also the argument that blacks wouldn't be here if it wasn't for slavery, yes this is true. Yet it is also true that most European colonists wouldn't be here in America if it wasn't for a slavery-like indentured servant practice indebted to their wealthy aristocratic European plantation lords. The point is mute really, there are consequences to slavery just as with anything, this I do not deny yet that doesn't invalidate slavery as a system in the slightest.

If slavery had never ended there wouldn't be a problem with blacks now would there? You Europeans could still be shipping them to us on your slaving ship lanes making great profits, how bad would that be?

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

I think that people that support the idea of slavery understand very little of our own situation and current crisis.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic/Latin
    Ethnicity
    White CARIBBEAN
    Ancestry
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

you keep stating that i base all my arguments on morals and i am stating logic.
    if you base you opinions on race and culture as you said before you would not support slavery.
    yes many great empires were built because of it i know egypt, the usa, the west indies, europe, rome, but it does not aid all of your racial kin only a percentage,

I still like slavery. I don't look at it from a moral point of view, any idea can be compromised near completely by applying a certain set of morals to it, yet that doesn't invalidate the idea or practice because a set of people deem it immoral.

Also the argument that blacks wouldn't be here if it wasn't for slavery, yes this is true. Yet it is also true that most European colonists wouldn't be here in America if it wasn't for a slavery-like indentured servant practice indebted to their wealthy aristocratic European plantation lords. The point is mute really, there are consequences to slavery just as with anything, this I do not deny yet that doesn't invalidate slavery as a system in the slightest.

If slavery had never ended there wouldn't be a problem with blacks now would there? You Europeans could still be shipping them to us on your slaving ship lanes making great profits, how bad would that be?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by John Preston View Post
    I think that people that support the idea of slavery understand very little of our own situation and current crisis.
    Well I disagree. There's plenty of fodder for slavery now without having to go to high-priced European slavers, not that there are any anymore.

Last Online
    04-14-2011 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Krauty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

There's plenty of fodder for slavery now
    Those advocating totalitarianism, slavery, or suicide should show the courage of their convictions by offering to first be subjected to their ideas.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymaus View Post
    Those advocating totalitarianism, slavery, or suicide should show the courage of their convictions by offering to first be subjected to their ideas.
    You are just a moral defeatist!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information