Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Discovery might help develop HIV vaccine.

А на красивые фантики клюют даже отпетые &#108 nisse's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-17-2010 @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Politics
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    Not so quick, nisse:
    A lot of the TB-strains found in HIV-infected persons are resistant to medication. And they are of a strain to which there is no vaccin.
    yes, but that's not specific to HIV infected individuals. The probem is that they (HIV infected individuals as prophilactics and infected individuals) all get the same brands of antibiotics (because TB is bacterial) so they become resistant to the cheap crap that's found all over the place in Africa. They are still quite treatable in the West. As for vaccines, they are effective against the TB bacteria (even drug resistant ones), the problem is that the immune system has limited access to the lungs (or you develop edema and die anyway) which is where a lot of TB infections have their impact.

Quote Originally Posted by jerney View Post
    I don't really get your point either way. Once you get HIV premature death is virtually inevitable, there's nothing you can do to reverse it. You can fix starvation by food and there is usually a way to get rid of the disease or virus causing diarrhea. If you really want to make comparisons, I suppose there are more immediate dangers that need to be dealt with, starvation being one of them, but there's a remedy for that. All one has to do is eat.
    ...in the West. If you are starving and have no food to eat, it's no consolation that *in principle* food exists. Or in principle, your child dying of the runs can be cured. If you don't have the necessary tools to solve the problem it doesn't matter whether they exist and you just can't get them or they don't exist at all...I would say the second might even be better, because at least that way the world is a tiny bit fairer...

That's why people being all up in arms about not giving Africa the HIV vaccine makes no sense - we (already) can never give them enough medication or food. And many of them will die because of it. So what? We all sleep well now. Adding one more medication to that list will change absolutely nothing.

So far there is no remedy for HIV/AIDS and Africans with HIV/AIDS have zero chance of surviving.
    We all have a 0 chance of surviving. Even without HAART average lifespan for an infected person is ~9-11 years, of which ~8-10 years they don't have AIDS.

Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ancestry
    Vik Norway, Pirk, Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sogn Fjordane
    Politics
    Politicians are untried Criminals
    Religion
    My People
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellasson View Post
    Lucifer = the Bringer of Light (illumination), not senseless death and destruction.
    Lucifer is the Latin term for the planet Venus, the context in which you use it is a Hebrew definition ripped off from ancient greek terminology, in a deification of a fallen angel.

I'm sure we would have a laugh, then get back to the task at hand, which is the deification of the Self.
    Everyone is a GOD! LMFAO

Mutual respect would be had, I assure you.....
    I despise Luciferians, Little toy tough guys playing with ouija boards in mommy and daddy's basement.
    TOLERANCE: 'Def'
    The Disease that affects the Simple Minded, Its most inherent Symptom ,
    The INABILITY to differentiate between Right and Wrong

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse Sword View Post
    Lucifer is the Latin term for the planet Venus, the context in which you use it is a Hebrew definition ripped off from ancient greek terminology, in a deification of a fallen angel.

Everyone is a GOD! LMFAO

I despise Luciferians, Little toy tough guys playing with ouija boards in mommy and daddy's basement.
    I'm supposed to take someone that considers themselves a "prarie Aryan" seriously?

So, you are an Brahman that lives on the prairie? Good job!

Yes, I'm "well" aware of the Lightbringer's origins.....

Trust me you rotting piece of shit, you would not be able to stand 99% of the trials I've put myself through in order to learn knowledge hidden from the eyes of such trash as yourself.

Have a good day now.

Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ancestry
    Vik Norway, Pirk, Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sogn Fjordane
    Politics
    Politicians are untried Criminals
    Religion
    My People
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

I'm supposed to take someone that considers themselves a "prarie Aryan" seriously?
    Am I supposed to take someone seriously who ply's themselves as a follower of a Hebrew invented deity? A mere rip off of history?

So, you are an Brahman that lives on the prairie? Good job!
    Thanks, we are quite comfortable here being the worlds bread basket.

Yes, I'm "well" aware of the Lightbringer's origins.....
    Then you are quite aware of your infantile infatuation with a mere invented hebrew scapegoat,Ha-Satanel, a rather laughable quest in idiocy.

Trust me you rotting piece of shit, you would not be able to stand 99% of the trials I've put myself through
    Yes, I have heard rumors of the goat initiation, as well as the altar rape, orgies and scat smearing rituals. If you call that trials, I wonder what you would do in a real TRAUMATIZING situation, like having some Islamic jihadist lobbing mortars into your perimeter.

in order to learn knowledge hidden from the eyes of such trash as yourself.
    I have more knowledge of the antics of the brain dead occultists, Luficerians, Satanists, The freaks in the English countryside practicing Beltane, and every other cultist moron, living some fantasy escape from reality, in my toenail clippings, than you do in your entire mentality.

The fact is that you consider yourself a "Luciferian". The same occult assholes who squandered the wealth of Europe on drunken palace orgies, and hedonism.

Have a good day now.
    I will. Don't burn yourself lighting your altar candles.
    TOLERANCE: 'Def'
    The Disease that affects the Simple Minded, Its most inherent Symptom ,
    The INABILITY to differentiate between Right and Wrong

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information