Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

1 Not allowed!

Default I have been thinking.

I have been thinking, and I have changed my politics from "Communist" to "Nativist". I think it's not right that there are white people in America, I think it's not right that there are Anglos in Ireland, I think it's not right that Afrikaners exist. Etc.

White people did not have the permission of the natives to do what they did, neither did the British in Ireland or the Dutch in South Africa. I think it is wrong. Multiculturalism is wrong, unless the natives want it. I have decided that it's not right for me to be here because this is not my land, when I am older I am seriously thinking about immigrating to Ireland, where most of my ancestors came from. Maybe I will become a politician there, and start an Irish nativist political movement.

I think of Irish immigration to the U.S. as exile. That's how many Irish immigrants thought too. This is not my real land. I do not belong here. It's not morally justifiable. Many white Americans are invaders, and the the result of Imperialism. Maybe not the Irish, Italians, etc. but Anglos are. Anyways none of us belong here. I think all Irish-Americans should go back to Ireland, and all hyphenated Americans should go back where they came, or leave it up to the natives where they go. I think one day Northern Ireland should be liberated also. The British have no right to be there. White people have no right to be in Africa either. Imperialism is terrible thing. What are you guys' thoughts?

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

5 Not allowed!

Dont think too much bro

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    I have been thinking,
    Good, this world needs more thinkers.

White people did not have the permission of the natives to do what they did, neither did the British in Ireland or the Dutch in South Africa. I think it is wrong. Multiculturalism is wrong, unless the natives want it.
    Incorrect, many Native Amerindians and third-world people want European invaders and conquerors. They benefit from white invasions. Many Amerindians actively traded and sold their lands/rights to Euroupean settlers. Of course genocide is always controversial and unwanted, no matter which people is victim to it.

However a conqueror people only understands and respects military power. If a country/tribe/people doesn't have the strongest military then they will always be subject to the strongest power. That was the case with Western Amerindians and invasion of European (Anglo/Hispanic) settlers.

White guilt is liberal multi-kulti propaganda. If your ancestor is a conqueror then embrace your past and heritage, don't reject and feel guilty for it. Tell liberals to fuck off, on this point.

I have decided that it's not right for me to be here because this is not my land,
    Home is where the heart is, find your own kind and settle in an area you feel safe & welcome.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Good, this world needs more thinkers.

Incorrect, many Native Amerindians and third-world people want European invaders and conquerors. They benefit from white invasions. Many Amerindians actively traded and sold their lands/rights to Euroupean settlers. Of course genocide is always controversial and unwanted, no matter which people is victim to it.

However a conqueror people only understands and respects military power. If a country/tribe/people doesn't have the strongest military then they will always be subject to the strongest power. That was the case with Western Amerindians and invasion of European (Anglo/Hispanic) settlers.

White guilt is liberal multi-kulti propaganda. If your ancestor is a conqueror then embrace your past and heritage, don't reject and feel guilty for it. Tell liberals to fuck off, on this point.

Home is where the heart is, find your own kind and settle in an area you feel safe & welcome.
    I can't allow myself to agree with this philosophy 'whoever builds it owns it'. By this logic the British are native to Ireland. The fact is they were more powerful than the native Irish, similar to the colonists vs the native Americans. White people don't belong in the Americas, and Brits don't belong in Ireland. But otherwise I agree.

Senior Member RandomlyRenounced's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-28-2020 @ 03:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 851

2 Not allowed!

Multiculturalism is not right, even if the Native people "want" it, because they never truly want it. They just accept it because of short-term economic gain and greed, the media deceives them into it, or their are laws in place to enforce their multiCULT.

To an extent I can agree with you aside from the above. I'll probably relocate to Europe when I'm older if their is still a Europe worth fighting for by then.

I'd be happy to move to Europe and give the land back to the Indians or whatever if all the immigrants in Europe would also leave.

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

3 Not allowed!

I have been thinking, and I have changed my politics from "Communist" to "Nativist". I think it's not right that there are white people in America, I think it's not right that there are Anglos in Ireland, I think it's not right that Afrikaners exist. Etc.

White people did not have the permission of the natives to do what they did, neither did the British in Ireland or the Dutch in South Africa. I think it is wrong. Multiculturalism is wrong, unless the natives want it. I have decided that it's not right for me to be here because this is not my land, when I am older I am seriously thinking about immigrating to Ireland, where most of my ancestors came from. Maybe I will become a politician there, and start an Irish nativist political movement.

I think of Irish immigration to the U.S. as exile. That's how many Irish immigrants thought too. This is not my real land. I do not belong here. It's not morally justifiable. Many white Americans are invaders, and the the result of Imperialism. Maybe not the Irish, Italians, etc. but Anglos are. Anyways none of us belong here. I think all Irish-Americans should go back to Ireland, and all hyphenated Americans should go back where they came, or leave it up to the natives where they go. I think one day Northern Ireland should be liberated also. The British have no right to be there. White people have no right to be in Africa either. Imperialism is terrible thing. What are you guys' thoughts?
    Total respect for your views, man. As a descendant of the conquerors, I'd be perfectly happy to move my happy ass back to the United Kingdom, even sign a formal apology as a prerequisite for British citizenship, if I could. I'm sure I could acclimate to British society eventually. The thing is, after four centuries away, there would be a lot of readjusting to do. I'd be just as content moving to an English/ Scotch- Irish community in the Appalachian mountains ( where I also have roots) to live out my life working quietly among my people. As far as " rights" go, we have a huge inflow of people from Latin America and other parts of the world who are given the right to be here by our government. Do we, who have had such an enormous part of creating this government, not have an equal right of presence? I do agree that I should live among my own people and use my talents to benefit them. Yes, I think I see where you're coming from in this regard.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    Multiculturalism is not right, even if the Native people "want" it, because they never truly want it. They just accept it because the media deceives them into it and their are laws in place to enforce their multikult.

To an extent I can agree with you aside from the above. I'll probably relocate to Europe when I'm older if their is still a Europe worth fighting for by then.
    You shouldn't take any pride in being an American...this is not your country, it is not my country...we simply do not belong here. I am glad to hear you will be leaving here like me when you come of age. It's the moral thing to do. We must return to where we came from.

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    Multiculturalism is not right, even if the Native people "want" it, because they never truly want it. They just accept it because of short-term economic gain and greed, the media deceives them into it, or their are laws in place to enforce their multiCULT.

I thoroughly agree with this assessment.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Multiculturalism will not work in Ireland because the Irish do not owe anything to the people of Africa, and wherever the immigrants are coming from. The Irish never did anything to these people. Britain on the other hand is responsible for the quality of life of the people who live in their former colonies, and it would only be moral to shelter those who have suffered from their imperialism. So I support multiculturalism outside of Ireland.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information