Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is the Ottoman dynasty a Turkified Greek dynasty?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by acatziri View Post
    Off topic message, i do not worship the English language as you do, i advise you to stop trying to change the subject of the topic with such non logical statements, you are being ridiculous, you are so full with hate crime feelings against Turks, that you will never accept any truth which would be in the favour of Turks. Only people that are stuck, and cant produce any more of their lies will try such approaches, deny how much you want, you are very easy to spot, so dont worry, i know how your thinking system works
    What truth would be in favor of the Turks kiddo? Do you seriously suggest that the genealogy of a monarch has anything to do with modern ethnic flame wars on the internet? What if I told you that the vast majority of the East Roman (Byzantine) rulers were not Greek by origin? Would you make me anti-Greek?

In any case, the Turks' genocidal tendencies are legendary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur

Timur (Persian: تیمور‎ Timūr, Chagatai: Temür, Uzbek: Temur; died 18 February 1405), historically known as Tamerlane[1] (Persian: تيمور لنگ‎ Timūr(-e) Lang, "Timur the Lame"), was a Turco-Mongol conqueror and the founder of the Timurid dynasty in Central Asia.[2]

Timur's armies were inclusively multi-ethnic and were feared throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe,[7] sizable parts of which were laid waste by his campaigns.[8] Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population.[9][10]

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 39

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    That's a Turkish forum bozohead, not a credible source. Now take a look at a proper website discussing genetics:

BTW the J genes are associated with Middle Eastern farmers. Now take a look at the worlds' most predominant genes map:
    Keep on with your denial stress approach, and seeing you using insult words against me makes me only laugh at you and see how right i am haha

Are you blind? I gave you a couple of the source names i used for the Y-haplogroup J data i earlier provided. But you skip and deny these facts on purpose, very pathetic, i must say

-US(Tatiana Zerjal):
    A genetic landscape reshaped by recent events: Y-Chromosomal insights into Central Asia

-US(Kevin Alan Brook):
    Genetic Study of East European Karaite Communities

-Estonia(Bayazit Yunusbayev):
    The Caucasus as an assymmetric semipermeable barrier to ancient migrations

-China(Wei-Hua Shou):
    -Y-Chromosome distributions among populations in Northwest China identify significant contribution from Central Asian pastoralists and lesser influence of western Eurasians

Read the following topic for more detailed information:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...al-Asian-Turks

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What truth would be in favor of the Turks kiddo? Do you seriously suggest that the genealogy of a monarch has anything to do with modern ethnic flame wars on the internet? What if I told you that the vast majority of the East Roman (Byzantine) rulers were not Greek by origin? Would you make me anti-Greek?

In any case, the Turks' genocidal tendencies are legendary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur
    Haha, i invite you the proper topic http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...04#post3664804, for further discussion of that matter. Your sentences are empty and meaningless.

Wikipedia, that is a very academic, reliable and neutral source, ISNT IT(being sarcastic)? 17 million is totally a lie, we are talking about the 15th century AD, such a number is not possible. War and conquest has nothing to do with genocide. During a war between soldiers, genocide is not possible. Everywhere, were the Ghengisid armies went, they offered peace if they surrendered, and all historical facts show really that if the countries accepted the offer, their countries lived in peace under the Genghisid(=Timurid) rule. A genocide is a legal term describing the killing of innocent civil(no military) people(based on ethnical hate crime) that cant defend theirselves. During Genghisid rule, this never happened, after conquest like you can see for example during the rule of Kubilai Khan, you can see that a foreign Marco Polo became one of the most richest statesmen in the empire of Kubilai Khan. The only mistake the Turk royal families made in history is eating of each other(their own people) for the fight for the throne.

The source provided by Wikipedia says this:

Many independent scholars see in Tamerlane a lust for power, conquest and blood. They point not only to Tamerlane's remarkable military campaigns and an estimated death toll of as many as 17 million people but also to his words.
    Do you see any kind of academic source in here, do you see any kind of analysis of the numbers of deaths(and the associated nations) that were found FROM ANCIENT HISTORICAL SOURCES? WHICH 15TH CENTURY HISTORICAL SOURCE MENTIONS IN THEIR DOCUMENT THE NUMBER OF 17 MILLION?

What is genocide really? GENOCIDE IS THE ACTION PERFORMED BY THE MODERN US STATE. THE US STATE HAS KILLED 1,5 MILLION INNOCENT CIVIL(NON MILITARY) MUSLIMS ONLY IN THE IRAQI REGION IN ONLY 12 YEARS, WITH THE GOAL OF SLAVE TRADERY AND BECOMING RICHER FROM THE KILLING OF PEOPLE TO WHICH THEY COMMIT ON PURPOSELY HATE CRIME, DURING A NON WAR PERIOD UNDER THE RULE OF THE US STATE!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Keep on with your denial stress approach, and seeing you using insult words against me makes me only laugh at you and see how right i am haha

Are you blind? I gave you a couple of the source names i used for the Y-haplogroup J data i earlier provided. But you skip and deny these facts on purpose, very pathetic, i must say

-US(Tatiana Zerjal):
    A genetic landscape reshaped by recent events: Y-Chromosomal insights into Central Asia

-US(Kevin Alan Brook):

-China(Wei-Hua Shou):
    -Y-Chromosome distributions among populations in Northwest China identify significant contribution from Central Asian pastoralists and lesser influence of western Eurasians

All of those J people were farmers who reached Central Asia from Mesopotamia. They were Turkified there, but they were not originally Turkish.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.shtml
    The first J1 men lived in the Late Upper Paleolithic, shortly before the end of the last Ice Age. Like many other successful lineages from the Middle East, J1 is thought to have undergone a major population expansion during the Neolithic period.
    Chiaroni et al. (2010) found that the greatest genetic diversity of J1 haplotypes was found in eastern Anatolia, near Lake Van in central Kurdistan. Eastern Anatolia and the Zagros mountains are the region where goats and sheep were first domesticated, some 11,000 years ago. Chiaroni et al. estimated that J1-P58 started expanding 9,000 to 10,000 years ago as pastoralists from the Fertile Crescent. Although they did not analyze the other branches, it is most likely that all surviving J1 lineages share the same origin as goat and sheep herders from the Taurus and Zagros mountains.
    The mountainous terrain of the Caucasus, Anatolia and modern Iran, which wasn't suitable for early cereal farming, was an ideal ground for goat and sheep herding and catalyzed the propagation of J1 pastoralists. Having colonised most of Anatolia, J1 herders would have settled the mountainous regions of Europe, including the southern Balkans, the Carpathians, central and southern Italy (Apennines, Sicily, Sardinia), southern France (especially Auvergne), and most of the Iberian peninsula. Hotspots of J1 in northern Spain (Cantabria, Asturias) appear to be essentially lineages descended from these Southwest Asian Neolithic herders.
    http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago. Its present geographic distribution argue in favour of a Neolithic expansion from the Fertile Crescent. This expansion probably correlated with the diffusion of domesticated of cattle and goats (starting c. 8000-9000 BCE) from the Zagros mountains and northern Mesopotamia, rather than with the development of cereal agriculture in the Levant (which appears to be linked rather to haplogroups G2 and E1b1b). A second expansion of J2 could have occured with the advent of metallurgy, notably copper working (from the Lower Danube valley, central Anatolia and northern Mesopotamia), and the rise of some of the oldest civilisations.
    Quite a few ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilisations flourished in territories where J2 lineages were preponderant. This is the case of the Hattians, the Hurrians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Greeks, the Phoenicians (and their Carthaginian offshoot), the Israelites, and to a lower extent also the Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians. All the great seafaring civilisations from the middle Bronze Age to the Iron Age were dominated by J2 men.
    There is a distinct association of ancient J2 civilisations with bull worship. The oldest evidence of a cult of the bull can be traced back to Neolithic central Anatolia, notably at the sites of Çatalhöyük and Alaca Höyük. Bull depictions are omnipresent in Minoan frescos and ceramics in Crete. Bull-masked terracotta figurines and bull-horned stone altars have been found in Cyprus (dating back as far as the Neolithic, the first presumed expansion of J2 from West Asia). The Hattians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Canaaites, and Carthaginians all had bull deities (in contrast with Indo-European or East Asian religions). The sacred bull of Hinduism, Nandi, present in all temples dedicated to Shiva or Parvati, does not have an Indo-European origin, but can be traced back to Indus Valley civilisation. Minoan Crete, Hittite Anatolia, the Levant, Bactria and the Indus Valley also shared a tradition of bull leaping, the ritual of dodging the charge of a bull. It survives today in the traditional bullfighting of Andalusia in Spain and Provence in France, two regions with a high percentage of J2 lineages.
    Do you see the problem dumbarse? both J YDNA haplogroups originated in modern day Turkey, but the original Turks didn't originate in modern day Turkey, they originated in Central Asia!!!

The Y-DNA haplogroup which better fits all of the branches of the Altaic languages (because it exists wherever an Altaic language is spoken, from Turkey to Japan) is C3

As a matter of fact all agglutinative languages all over the world from Australia to Turkey to the indigenous Americans correlate closely with the C Y-DNA haplogroup...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

All of those J people were farmers who reached Central Asia from Mesopotamia. They were Turkified there, but they were not originally Turkish.
    First of all, you are free to perform your stress denial procedure until you die, BUT the fact is that you do not make sense. If you want, i can repeat the facts millions of times, and you can keep denying the truth, i have all the time

Now lets continue with the facts, lets analyze the ancient dna results regarding Y-haplogroup J.

-2.800 years ago(800 BCE - 100 AD), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Sakha/Scyhtian Turks during the Iron Age Period in the Altai Republic.

-3.270 years ago(1270 - 1100 BCE), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Late Bronze Age, Kyjatice Culture in Hungary.

-7.000 years ago(5000-3400 BC), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Neolithic Age, Lengyel and Sopot Cultures in Hungary and Croatia.

How could a haplogroup found among the 2.800-7.000 years old skeletal remains from the Altai Region until the Hungarian, Croatian regions be specifically only related with Mezopotamia, only the brains of a stupid person would believe this. In fact, the Sumerians were Proto Turks who migrated from Central Asia(including Altai regions) to Mezopotamia.

Hahaha, i only laugh at your arguments, eupedia which is a PKK terrorist organization supporting forum, is a very academic source, ISNT IT(being sarcastic if you did not get it )?

The Homeland of the Turks is the Altai Region and all other Central Asian regions. The ancient Sakha, Huns and Turks are the same people, and their headquarters, the regions were the Core of the Sakha, Huns and Turks lived were the regions located at the Western Eurasian parts beginning from West Mongolia. Central-North-South-East Mongolia, China and further east is the headquarters of people with East Eurasian origin, which is equal to the minority of the ancient Sakha, Huns and Turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First of all, you are free to perform your stress denial procedure until you die, BUT the fact is that you do not make sense. If you want, i can repeat the facts millions of times, and you can keep denying the truth, i have all the time

Now lets continue with the facts, lets analyze the ancient dna results regarding Y-haplogroup J.

-2.800 years ago(800 BCE - 100 AD), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Sakha/Scyhtian Turks during the Iron Age Period in the Altai Republic.
    The Scythians were not a Turkic but an Iranian people.

-3.270 years ago(1270 - 1100 BCE), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Late Bronze Age, Kyjatice Culture in Hungary.
    What do Turks have to do with Hungary???

-7.000 years ago(5000-3400 BC), Y-haplogroup J was found among the Neolithic Age, Lengyel and Sopot Cultures in Hungary and Croatia.
    There were no Turks in Hungary or Croatia back then either.

How could a haplogroup found among the 2.800-7.000 years old skeletal remains from the Altai Region until the Hungarian, Croatian regions be specifically only related with Mezopotamia, only the brains of a stupid person would believe this. In fact, the Sumerians were Proto Turks who migrated from Central Asia(including Altai regions) to Mezopotamia.
    Sun language theory bullcrap from Turkoresi forum again? Nice try moron...

Hahaha, i only laugh at your arguments, eupedia which is a PKK terrorist organization supporting forum, is a very academic source, ISNT IT(being sarcastic if you did not get it )?
    The question nowadays is not who supports PKK, but who doesn't...

The Homeland of the Turks is the Altai Region and all other Central Asian regions. The ancient Sakha, Huns and Turks are the same people, and their headquarters, the regions were the Core of the Sakha, Huns and Turks lived were the regions located at the Western Eurasian parts beginning from West Mongolia. Central-North-South-East Mongolia, China and further east is the headquarters of people with East Eurasian origin, which is equal to the minority of the ancient Sakha, Huns and Turks.
    The Sakha and the Huns are not identical to the Turks, stop masturbating, and you Turks have nothing to do with the development of agriculture in Mesopotamia...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

-US(Tatiana Zerjal):

-US(Kevin Alan Brook):

-China(Wei-Hua Shou):

The last time I checked J haplogroup was very common in Mesopotamia and very rare in Central Asia:

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

R1a-Z93

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplog...1a_Y-DNA.shtml

No J, E-v13 or other similar quality lineages.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Can you quote some of this Roman Emperors of ethnic Greek origin?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-15-2022 @ 10:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    old european (hunters and gatherers)
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Ancestry
    West European - 8O % France, Germany, Austria
    Country
    Austria