@
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Default Why Greek government lacks what is needed to kick out the EU

Greek Oligarchs send hundreds of billions to Swiss Bank accounts

German newspaper Die Welt released an article this week on what many Greeks have known for years. This ‘un-news’ is the plain fact that the Greek political and capitalist elite have been funnelling billions to Swiss bank accounts.

Totalling over 800 billion euros, Greek oligarchs have not only avoided taxes which unfairly burden the working and middle class, but have been earning interest that has again gone untaxed.

The Swiss government sent an invitation to the Samaras-Venizelos regime over a year ago, which they flat out ignored and refused to act upon. Now the Swiss Secretariat for International Financial Matters is hopelessly waiting for Syriza to respond to the request, which after months in power has also refused act. Both the ‘conservative right’ and the ‘marxist left’ of Greece are merely criminal parties that exist to conceal the crimes of their friends, all at the expense of the common Greek people.

In this context, is important to remind our readers that the previous Commission responsible for the Lagarde list was hindered by Syriza who tried fervently to limit searches only to Papaconstantinou, leaving intact Giorgakis and Venizelos. Despite being their supposed ‘political rivals’, the Marxists are happy to scratch the back of their fellow corrupt politicians, regardless of which fake ideological affiliation they claim to hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reasons like this are why Greece can not turn its depression around, and the main reason Greece is being bought to stay in the EU.

Greeks need to rally together and have the Golden Dawn in office so we can kick the EuroZone out, default on our debts and bring the Drachma back where it belongs!

Like me and most other Greeks are tired of western lies and imperialism of keeping the poor, poor and the rich, rich.

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Illyrian, Thracian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    Center-Left
    Hero
    Queen Teuta
    Religion
    Albanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 818
    Given: 1,697

0 Not allowed!

I am not sure I understood. Kick out the EU from Greece? I thought it worked the other way around.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideritis View Post
    I am not sure I understood. Kick out the EU from Greece? I thought it worked the other way around.
    I mean kick out the bankers, and germans, they owe Greece over 300 billion euros and refuse to pay.

Thread Information