Thread: Racial tensions between Serbs and Bosnians continue

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Racial tensions between Serbs and Bosnians continue

Of all the European races I've trusted the least - I've seen this happen too many times now - it would be these Slavic nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Herald Sun
    Girl hurt in chair-throwing fight at Australian Open in Melbourne
    By Anne Wright and Finn Bradshaw
    Herald Sun

January 23, 2009 06:04pm

Australian Open fight
    Angry confrontation ... Bosnian and Serbian fans clash at the Australian Open / Herald Sun

AN angry confrontation between Bosnian and Serbian fans at the Australian Open was triggered by an assault on a girl, police have said.

Three people are expected to be charged over the incident, with investigators reviewing CCTV footage from Garden Square in Melbourne Park, the Herald Sun reported.

Police spokeswoman Marika Fengler said one person had thrown a chair which had hit a girl who sustained minor injuries.

“No formal complaint had been made at this stage,” he said.

It is understood a number of people have been thrown out of the venue.

The scuffle broke out following Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic and Bosnian born Amer Delic, who now lives in America.

Defending champion Djokovic won the match 6-2 4-6 6-3 7-6 (7-4)

Before today's match, Delic wrote on his personal blog to appeal for calm from his fans ahead the Djokovic clash in light of their countries' troubled history.

"As we all know, Bosnians and Serbs have had some differences in the past, however, this is not the place nor time to settle those differences," he wrote in his blog.

"Novak and I are tennis players playing in one of the greatest settings in the world of tennis. I am only hoping for a fair fight that all the fans will enjoy, with the key word being 'enjoy'."

He said fans had a right to cheer for their players as long as they did not interrupt play.

To read more go here: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...75-661,00.html
    I'm assuming that the crowd involved live here. Same thing happened between the Serbs and Croats last year, it always seems to happen at Soccer matches as well.

I've gotta wonder, if they are so passionate about their precious nations, why the Hel did they leave? Perhaps they've forgotten how tough it is back in their old country. Even so, they have no right to bring their tribal hatreds into another country that they are supposed to call home and abide by our laws and customs.

Nationalist pride is one thing, spoiling everyone else's day out by behaving like the hot-headed wankers that they are is just inexcusable!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-23-2009 @ 05:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Germanic
    Ancestry
    Continental Europe and the British Isles. [Norway, Scotland and the former Hapsburg Empire]
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    Protestant [Agnostic]
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

To be fair these people were born in countries where violence is acceptable and their parents (having blood on their hands from the civil war) were poor role models.
    I would rather not have them at all. They seem to be endogamous. But after a couple of generations like the Italians, the Balknics will be trying to intermarry with our children and suppress more aspects of our culture
    They should be going to Latin America or Brazil, that was the Mediterranean man's attempt in the New World and all social experiments should be held there, not in Australia or USA.

Last Online
    09-01-2015 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    white Colonial
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

The wog subculture really has to go. They should adopt Aussie Nationalism and a White ethnic identity and forget their old rivalries, but really this isn't a big deal. Couple of chairs thrown a bit of fistycuffs and a few slurs no real harm done.

It's not like their going out of their way to violently target White Aussies like the Boongs, Rock Apes (Maori), Niggers and Dune Coons. Compared to them these guys are really nothing at all to worry about.

Thread Information