Thread: Steve Tataii, Kurdish-American, writes to his 'brother-in-arms', Obama, Kenyan-American.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Steve Tataii, Kurdish-American, writes to his 'brother-in-arms', Obama, Kenyan-American.

Steve Tataii, (ekurd.net)

President Obama on facebook, July 8, 2010

"The best ideas often come from folks on the ground—the men and women who make our federal government run every day. That's why we're asking those employees to submit suggestions for saving money, eliminating waste, and boosting performance."

— Slaw, Aloha, Hello to our dear & honorable President Obama.

First of all; I'm very happy to hear about the wonderful birthday of the first daughter Malia, wish her a Happy Birthday on our recent July 4th, and hope you all had a great time. Sorry I couldn't attend in this year's birthday party, but hoping to do so in another year enshalla [God Willing].

I am absolutely in agreement with your suggestion Mr. President.
    You are100% correct in this critical view, which will automatically enhance our transparency in improving our governmental functions, when I read your today's facebook posting, which said:

"The best ideas often come from folks on the ground—the men and women who make our federal government run every day. That's why we're asking those employees to submit suggestions for saving money, eliminating waste, and boosting performance."

Many times in my seldom visits, I have recommended the respective employees to submit whatever change they deem necessary as they come to them on case by case basis, but they immediately express their helplessness, and that somebody else has to do it for them, because they are too busy.

I wonder if we can even further encourage them to participate, and share their recommendations through some sort of reward though in my opinion; once they read or hear you on this point, they should just go ahead, and do it as a good citizen. They should do what the old T-Shirt logo says: "JUST DO IT".

Thank you for your Multi-Task ability in problem solving, and I hope I can get the chance to become a part of your foreign policy teamwork to best find a more peaceful & amicable resolution to complete our two important conflicts in Iraq & Afghanistan.

You need more than just old policy makers or many, who learn about the ancient civilizations of the Near East superficially, and can only make guesses on what needs to be done.
    The region, particularly Kurdistan divided, and usurped by 4 newly manufactured states of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and West-North-West of Iran, and also Afghanistan one country to the East; are home to some of the most peace loving, intelligent, proud, and family oriented positive thinking precious peoples of Kurds & Afghans, and they must be treated with respect, honor, dignity, and fairness.

After Britain& France colonial powers in 1923 callously caused the wars, and conflicts for Kurds, pitting them against Arabs, Fars, and Turkey's people, escalated by their respective Tyrant regimes replica of one another in the past 95 years; we now must help them to recover from those uncalled for wars' devastation,
    www.ekurd.netand point to the key guilty war instigators primarily Great Britain, to pay up, and cough up the money, along with France as well. In fact Turkey & Iran are bombing South Kurdistan [Iraqi Kurdistan region], and causing casualties, and destruction to Kurdish villages as we
    speak.

Turkey is now terrorizing Kurdish villages, and city dwellers similar to their attempts at
    mass killings since 1915, and have been burning down some Kurdish villages, as well as killing
    Kurdish civilians after torturing them by burning, and mutilating their body, and leaving them
    in country sides to cause terror among Kurdish communities especially in a reported incident
    yesterday. An Iraq's Arab government politician has just announced its official support to
    help Turkey in killing Kurdish Freedom Fighters

As we now see; British government's disregard for human lives, world's environment, and peace are endless. We now have been struck by their "BP" disaster to our own environment across our Southern regional frontiers, and Ocean within America's Sovereign boundary.

I believe this is a time; that the political ties must change, and England or Britain should be "owned whole" by you & I as Americans, their state, land, homes, and their entire country should now belong to us, and should be confiscated via international avenues, and trust funds, and land treaties similar to what they did to many other countries around the world, because what they have caused in the South supersedes 2-3 times the size and value "Great Britain" is worth though its value can only be determined by independent consultants like myself as a member consultant in such a team. Let's make no mistake about it, this is real, and what they have done to us must be quickly recovered. The best or perhaps the only remedy is what I have suggested in this comment, and hope nobody is in denial about it thank you!

While we hear many British "BP" produced advertising on our cable TV, many old "British" acted movies, suddenly re-aired by our mainstream media, which are either paid by BP or are of British national or racial origin, and not feeling quite like a True American Patriot such as the despicable US rep, who insulted our nation on the floor of the US House on live TV, and also out of the blue an uninvited "news making" visit to the UN by the old Queen.

These are all signs of a British with its century old guilty conscience worrying its years of robbing the world's vulnerable states or stateless from their natural resources (often oil through their BP), and now a yet unsolved giant unprecedented high sees crime in an attempt to weaken our US economy at a sensitive time to remain the world power with superiority [a BP crime yet to be proven, but the circumstantial evidences at hand are too overwhelming, and will be revealing themselves rapidly as time moves forward].

Sir, at a time like this; we need not to look far for answers in why there are still conflicts in Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan, and so on. We need only show part of the past & present destructions caused by Britain, and France through their greedy colonial adventures. Many of us , as Americans, must come with grips on these foreign issues, snap out of denials, and act like American. As they say; "What goes around will come around". Case proven!!!

Wish you the best, Respectfully submitted, Steve Tataii, July 8, 2010

Steve Tataii is a Kurdish scholar, current candidate for US Congress in 2010 special election, former candidate for the United States Senate in ‘06, and US House in ’02 (won the election, but denied of his victory through a plot by corrupt inner circle political elements). US House Candidate ’08 (no debate), author of three recent books on the Iraq War related to Kurds and Kurdistan, long-time contributing writer for local and other media, linguist of more than six languages, and an Independent Conflict Resolution Consultant. His Website (soon to be updated) is: www.tataiiforcongress.com

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

Copyright © 2010 ekurd.net. All rights reserved.
    Source

What an arsehole he is.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31