Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Craziest Most Delusional Nordic Supremacy Site I Have Ever Seen!

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    I added him on Skype, he looks like a thin hairless Blonde Nordic, he is 100% German and his neck looks very thin. He also looks feminine due to being hairless and looks like he has no capacity for growing a beard. I sent him a bunch of add requests on skype so I could send him a message.

[3:43:38 PM] Ovidius: I am MaximusBellus commenting on your blog, bet you won't approve my recent comments, the fact that you even have moderation approval shows how bias you are , not even open to opposing views
    [3:44:35 PM] Ovidius: Sending personal insults like an angry little child, does the truth make you rage? Does it make you rage that your recessive genetically weak people will be extinct?
    [3:45:08 PM] Ovidius: By the looks of it you are a thin weak blonde little bitch, hairless and feminine looking, you won't approve my coments will you? Nothing but a coward you are
    [3:46:07 PM] Ovidius: Better that your genetically weak recessive Nordic people be bred out, better that they become mixed with Caucasians who have more dominant genetics, enjoy your lost cause, most Nordics today dont
    [3:46:46 PM] Ovidius: Most Nordics today all over the world do not care for Nordicism pseudo scientific false nonsense that you constantly spew in your blog which topics only range from "the jews did it"
    [3:47:21 PM] Ovidius: and "muh superior nordic race" retards like you, when you nordicist idiots look at Southern Europe and all their great accomplishments you think OH THEIR ELITE ALL MUST BE NORDIC! CAUSE MY ANCESORS
    [3:47:55 PM] Ovidius: HAVE NO CIVILIZATION SO NOW As a delusional nordic supremacist you go an claim the great southern europeans civilizations as your own, pathetic inferiority complex, you are no better than a nigger
    Gosh, you're more annoying and passive-aggressive than this blogger.

You're the one acting like an Afro-centrist, not him. Typical behavior of them is saying white people are stupid/evil for being racist then go about insulting them and being racist themselves, which is what you did.

Think Southern Europeans are superior than Nordics? Oppose the EU and Nordic immigration and keep your aggressive Arab behavior to yourself.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Gosh, you're more annoying and passive-aggressive than this blogger.

You're the one acting like an Afro-centrist, not him. Typical behavior of them is saying white people are stupid/evil for being racist then go about insulting them and being racist themselves, which is what you did.

Think Southern Europeans are superior than Nordics? Oppose the EU and Nordic immigration and keep your aggressive Arab behavior to yourself.
    The aggressive Arab behavior comes from the fact that southern Euros have more Neolithic farmer in them than northern Euros.

Make no mistake you have those genes as well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grünmann View Post
    The aggressive Arab behavior comes from the fact that southern Euros have more Neolithic farmer in them than northern Euros.

Make no mistake you have those genes as well.
    I don't think I've called anyone a "bitch" in awhile, last time was probably when I was a dumb 16 year old kid, so probably not. If this aggressive behavior is indeed from Neolithic farmers, I doubt I have much.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 03:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric
    Ethnicity
    Depigmented Wang
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 560
    Given: 471

0 Not allowed!

This is the work of a Jew. They want to divide us. If we're fighting each other we're not fighting them. Who profits ? You should be focusing on getting a pure bride and making more swarty or albino little kids before non-whites outnumber you both to the point of no return.
        →→→→→→→→→→→Rate me please. Am I attractive?←←←←←←←←←←←←←

U mad???

Senior Member RandomlyRenounced's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-28-2020 @ 03:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 851

1 Not allowed!

Anyways racial purity is a big joke.

We're all mutts by now.

I should add that there are more similarities between humans than differences. We all evolved from the same monkey. I don't get racism. What makes white people any better than black people? We both are the same basically. We both have the same origin anyway.
    That argument makes no objective sense. I seriously doubt that you feel equal to monkeys despite having common origin with them.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageKorhonen View Post
    This is the work of a Jew. They want to divide us. If we're fighting each other we're not fighting them. Who profits ? You should be focusing on getting a pure bride and making more swarty or albino little kids before non-whites outnumber you both to the point of no return.
    I don't know why white nationalists and Jews are always at each others throats. Well mostly its the white nationalists at the jews' throats.

White nationalism is stupid to begin with, but it's really stupid that they don't include Jews in this greater white race, after all ethnic Jews are Levantines originally, and Europeans themselves have a good share of Levantine in them (Neolithic farmer) as I've said before. Also Ashkenazis mixed heavily with European converts. Ashkenazis are like mulattoes to begin with, they are half or over half European and then the rest is Levantine, but it shouldn't matter anyway because Europeans themselves descend from Neolithic farmers who came from the Levant, and I cannot say it enough that these people were very similar to Levantines of today.

So why wouldn't the Jews be considered white?

White nationalists will tell you it's not because of their ancestry but because of how they act. But this is a stupid logic because there are Jews that I'm sure would be willing to support white nationalism, especially if it included Jews. And white people themselves are the biggest liberals of all, are those people not white?

white nationalists are a bunch of conspiracy creeps but they don't even know their facts. Their conspiracies come straight from their heads and have no foot in reality.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    That argument makes no objective sense. I seriously doubt that you feel equal to monkeys despite having common origin with them.
    I do.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know why white nationalists and Jews are always at each others throats. Well mostly its the white nationalists at the jews' throats.

White nationalism is stupid to begin with, but it's really stupid that they don't include Jews in this greater white race, after all ethnic Jews are Levantines originally, and Europeans themselves have a good share of Levantine in them (Neolithic farmer) as I've said before. Also Ashkenazis mixed heavily with European converts. Ashkenazis are like mulattoes to begin with, they are half or over half European and then the rest is Levantine, but it shouldn't matter anyway because Europeans themselves descend from Neolithic farmers who came from the Levant, and I cannot say it enough that these people were very similar to Levantines of today.

So why wouldn't the Jews be considered white?

White nationalists will tell you it's not because of their ancestry but because of how they act. But this is a stupid logic because there are Jews that I'm sure would be willing to support white nationalism, especially if it included Jews. And white people themselves are the biggest liberals of all, are those people not white?

white nationalists are a bunch of conspiracy creeps but they don't even know their facts. Their conspiracies come straight from their heads and have no foot in reality.
    You're such a troll, lol. Your opinions are all over the place and you know it(not meant as an insult ^_^).
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

1 Not allowed!

lol, Nordic people

>imply superiority
    >are easily being wiped out by something as controllable and harmless as immigration

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    You're such a troll, lol. Your opinions are all over the place and you know it(not meant as an insult ^_^).
    Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you actually prove me wrong? Ooooh would that be too much work for you *makes pout face* poor guy. Or maybe you just can't prove me wrong.

Keep the ad hominem arguments to yourself. If you think I'm wrong, prove it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information