Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Craziest Most Delusional Nordic Supremacy Site I Have Ever Seen!

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Rather only be around other Nordics, hahaha. You are just another less conservative Nordicist who has too much pride in your heritage/racial type. You are not even a pure Nordid anyway, by what you described in your taxonomy then you are a SubNordid/Noric, the mixed Nordic types. Caucasians in Canada are far less Nordic than Swedes and Norwegians are since the majority of European Canadians descend from all European groups, most being the British and Britain is the least Nordic nation in Nothern Europe, at most, 50% of British people are actually Nordic with another 20-25% being Mixed Nordic and the rest being Non-Nordic Caucasian types.
    Nordic can mean two differrent things: either Scandinavian or 'light-skinned and long-headed' which virtually all Irish, British and Germans are and many French too.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Nordics ARE supreme to swarthy south europeans, it is just a reality you have to deal with the same way I have to deal with "muh lower nigger IQ". You cannot go against both Nordicists and Afrocentrists, they both are spawns of the same 'reality' (as is your insecurity and defensiveness as a mediterenean south euro italiano)

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Kramskoï View Post
    So your Caucasoid Race is then just Europeans + jews ??...
    Most European jews cluster already in Europe, for my part I consider them European.
    Good.

And yes.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    Nordic can mean two differrent things: either Scandinavian or 'light-skinned and long-headed' which virtually all Irish, British and Germans are and many French too.
    I believe most people consider the term Nordic as any non-eastern European with blonde hair and light eyes, while Nordish is the term for people with light eyes but regular brown or light brown hair.

First and foremost I would consider myself a north-western European nationalist/pan-region nationalist/individual country nationalist(which has nothing to do with Nordicism or light eyes/hair/etc btw) which means keeping a north-western European nation like England or Germany -the exact same way it is now-. Secondary for me in importance would come Nordish nationalism, third Nordic nationalism, then overall white nationalism which would probably be the most likely solution in a country like the US or something.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    07-05-2021 @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    'White American'
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Europe of course
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Alpo-EasternMed
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Hero
    Spartacus, Jesse James, Achilles, Avicenna, Zoroaster, Gautama Buddha, Christ, Nietzsche, Hitler
    Religion
    Philosophical and Spiritual Panentheist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 604
    Given: 140

1 Not allowed!

Modern Northern Europeans definitely are not pure, cause they sure as hell don't resemble Northern Europeans from 6,000 BC.

The site is little more than ravings of a lunatic. Who Cares?

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    I believe most people consider the term Nordic as any non-eastern European with blonde hair and light eyes, while Nordish is the term for people with light eyes but regular brown or light brown hair.
    That would be mostly people on Anthro forums who buy into outdated classification methods.

First and foremost I would consider myself a north-western European nationalist/pan-region nationalist/individual country nationalist(which has nothing to do with Nordicism or light eyes/hair/etc btw) which means keeping a north-western European nation like England or Germany -the exact same way it is now-. Secondary for me in importance would come Nordish nationalism, third Nordic nationalism, then overall white nationalism which would probably be the most likely solution in a country like the US or something.
    I think each nation has a slightly different idea of who 'their' people are, depending on geographical position. From my British point of view, Irish, Scandies, Germans and French are all close enough to be considered one people, but the French would probably include Spanish and the Germans might include Poles but see the Irish as being a bit different, etc. This is pretty academic though; ultimately, keeping Europe 85% European will be quite an achievement. So on a politcal level there is no point being too fussy.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

So did you post this site just to troll Nordic people by proxy?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    That would be mostly people on Anthro forums who buy into outdated classification methods.

I think each nation has a slightly different idea of who 'their' people are, depending on geographical position. From my British point of view, Irish, Scandies, Germans and French are all close enough to be considered one people, but the French would probably include Spanish and the Germans might include Poles but see the Irish as being a bit different, etc. This is pretty academic though; ultimately, keeping Europe 85% European will be quite an achievement. So on a politcal level there is no point being too fussy.
    Yeah, I did say pan-regionalism. Like, Germanic speaking people migrating to one area, Latin speaking people migrating to an area, etc.I think our best shot is using the EU to our own benefit, a mass migration of nationalists.

Still, on a personal level, I'm just saying I simply don't relate with countries like Greece or Spain and wouldn't want to live there or in a country like it. Obviously Spain/Greece are way better than the Arab world but to me, there's no difference if a northern country would turn into Jordan or Spain.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    06-26-2015 @ 10:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Nordics ARE supreme to swarthy south europeans, it is just a reality you have to deal with the same way I have to deal with "muh lower nigger IQ". You cannot go against both Nordicists and Afrocentrists, they both are spawns of the same 'reality' (as is your insecurity and defensiveness as a mediterenean south euro italiano)
    Do you realize that "Nordics" dislike Meds because of the 0.x% SSA admixture in the latter?

Imagine what they would do to you and your people....

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by French fries View Post
    Do yoga u realize that "Nordics" dislike Meds because of the 0.x% SSA admixture in the latter?

Imagine what they would do to you and your people....
    Give them welfare, housing and women?
    oldschool anthropology

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information