Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Craziest Most Delusional Nordic Supremacy Site I Have Ever Seen!

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grünmann View Post
    all supremacists are low life losers.
    I agree, idiots like the insecure, the owner of that blog believe only Nordics are superior. I don't know how anyone could make an argument that Nordic Germanic people are superior when they were the primitives of Europe for 1000+ years and conquered/defeated in war by non-Nord Southern Europeans for 700+ years. He uses examples like Mozard, Davinci and Verdi and claims they are Nordics. He claims that it was Nordics who were responsible for the great Southern European Civilizations, ancient Greece/Rome with Nordics being the founders and elite of those civilizations. It is all easily debunked, all the statues of this same elite of these societies, the Emperors of Ancient Rome, other men and important Ancient Greek figures, not one of them are even Nordic. They are all Alpine-Dinaric-Mediterranean or a mix of one of those 3 Caucasian racial types.

I don't believe in racial superiority, though there are differences between races biologically and intellectually, for example, Blacks on average even in the same social class as Whites only have an IQ of 85 on average while Caucasians are around 99-101. This is because Caucasians have a larger cranial capacity than black negro's, still, Asians have a slightly larger cranial capacity than Caucasians and have higher IQ's on average. These differences are minimal though and IQ is not the sole determining factor for success in life, it is only important when doing tests and aptitude tests for jobs. It really depends on the individual, biological and intellectual differences between races is minimal. As an individual we all have our own potential no matter what race we are.

Where superiority comes into play is how races/ethnic groups work collectively to build advanced civilizations and Caucasians are superior in terms of being the most advanced race due to having more men who were innovators/inventors who further advanced society/civilization and the collective effort of the Caucasian race to create diverse cultures and civilizations. Asians are not far behind Caucasians in terms of development, historically anyway, in modern times, Asians are at an equal development level with the Caucasian race, notable nations like China, Japan and South Korea. Blacks have always been primitive and undeveloped, this is an undeniable fact, as a race they have failed to build advanced civilizations. This is most likely due to their evolution, Asians and Caucasians had to survive in harsh post ice age climates, this really effected their mentality and conditioning as a race which lead them to build the most advanced civilizations in ancient/modern times. In Black Africa, there was no inventive to better yourself or create advanced cultures/civilizations, the humid African Savannah was a humid paradise with lots of potential food sources, it wasn't exactly a harsh climate of survival-ism where you had to be mentally strong.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

"Aidhan – I was just born this way. You just have an instinct. I just always hated foreigners. I hate people that don’t look like me, ive always been able to recognise my own race and ive never liked people who aren’t. I just hate them.

Jerry – Different race, different looks. There are very subjugated people nowadays who accept anything and anyone.

Aidhan – I think my race should predominate and I have got no sympathy for any other race because they are stupid.
    "

This guy is a joke, look at the laughable things he says. I really made him mad he won't even attempt to debate me nor will he reply on Skype, he is a coward.

http://nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/.../#comment-2071

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information