Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

Default European Court of Human Rights: Armenian Deportation Is Not a Genocide

Do you guys believe in the system of the European Court of Human Rights? Read the following file and url for the decision of the European Court of Human Rights:

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/webservice...613832-5581451

http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12194

Read this statement of the court:

The Court took the view that the term “genocide” as used in the relevant Article of the Swiss Criminal Code was likely to raise doubts as to the precision required by Article 10 § 2 of the Convention. The Court nevertheless agreed with the Federal Court that Mr Perinçek could not have been unaware that by describing the Armenian genocide as an “international lie”, he was exposing himself on Swiss territory to a criminal sanction “prescribed by law”.

The Court pointed out that it was not called upon to address either the veracity of the massacres and deportations perpetrated against the Armenian people by the Ottoman Empire from 1915 onwards, or the appropriateness of legally characterising those acts as “genocide”, within the meaning of the relevant Article of the Criminal Code.

In this connection, the Court clearly distinguished the present case from those concerning the negation of the crimes of the Holocaust.

We Turks did not commit any genocide. Armenians betrayed the Turks and Kurds with whom they were neighbours for thousand years. It was the 1st World War, and the Ottoman Army was battling against the English, French and Russian allies. During this time of war, the Armenians did not fight for their homeland(the Ottoman Empire in which they were living), in stead in a treacherously way, they betrayed the Turks. While the majority of Turkish and Kurdish men were in duty of the Ottoman Army, Armenian terrorists openly joined the side of the English, French and Russian army.

They killed innocent woman and children in villages were there were few men left, because most of the men joined the Ottoman Army. The Armenian terrorists destroyed complete cities like Van and Erzurum. Much worse, they wore the uniforms of the Russian and French Army. While the Ottoman Army was busy with the 1st WW, the Armenian and Greek traitors stabbed the Ottoman population in the back. What the Ottoman State did was even humanly, look at what the Russian and US puppet Armenians did in Khocali? The Ottoman State only deported the traitors that stabbed the Ottoman state in the back. This has nothing to do with genocide.

The Armenians tried to divide and weaken the Ottoman state from the inner side to make their owners(the English and the Tsar Russians), and the Armenians and their masters were the ones that committed a Muslim Genocide during the 1st WW, the Turks only defended their country, during war, if the enemy tries to kill you, you have to defend your country, this is what we Turks did, the English and their Greek and Armenian puppets tried to kill us and take over our country, and we did not let this happen, and had a victory against them after the Turk War of Independence.

Also, there are thousands of documents in the Russian and US Archives, which shows the exact numbers of Armenians whom were deported to Syria(also Ottoman region at that time), and from here to the US and other countries. The numbers show that there is NO KIND OF A GENOCIDE, the population number of the people safely deported is the same as the number of Armenians that lived in Ottoman country before the 1st World War.

Of course, every human that dies, we should be upset about it, but this was a World War, and if you try to take over the country of the weakened dumb Ottoman dynasty, then the Turks will not surrender, and will defend their country, and that is what we did successfully! End of the Point!

http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic....12206&start=60

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Musso View Post
    Armenians never had intent of destroying Turkish people. The Turkish Leadership along with their Army had a direct intention of exterminating the Armenians of Anatolia of that time. I'm sure some Turkish, Kurdish, Arab people were also killed in this time, especially in the Balkans, but when it comes to Anatolia, the intent was to exterminate and/or assimilate the Armenians of Anatolia.

If it were simply Turkish and Armenian civilians killing each other, then it would be a whole different issue.
    Most important examples are the cities Erzurum and Van, the Armenians committed a genocide on the Muslim Turks and Kurds just to fullfill the orders of their Tsar Russian and English masters. The same unhuman situations were performed in all regions of Türkiye.

I really want you to understand what i mean in a good intended way. Think of it like this:

-There is a First World War ongoing.

-Majority of all Muslim men in Ottoman Türkiye did join the Ottoman army to fight against the Tsar Russians and British.

-The villages are left only with women, old people and children.

-Then all the sudden, Armenian terrorist groups like Hinchaks ve Tashnaks whom wore the military uniforms of the Russians, French and British, and were publicly in the service of the Russians, French and British armies, killed and raped the innocent civil(not soldiers) Turks and Kurds and burn and destroy as much as villages as possible(Van and Erzurum completely) with whom they lived together for 1000 years in peace.

-This is treason, and this treason is performed while the majority of the men were fighting in the battle fields against the real enemy armies of the British and Russians and their puppets(like French, Italian, etc.).

-The head of the state of the Ottoman Empire did not give any kind of order to massacre the Armenians that committed treason. The Ottoman Army was stabbed in the back, while the Ottoman Army was fighting in war, at the civil regions Armenians were commiting treason. The Ottoman state decided only to deport the Armenian population from "Türkiye"(Anatolia) regions to the region of Syria which was then still under control of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman State(The Turks) DID NOT in any kind of way perform any kind of massacre or genocide against the Armenians. Use your logical instincts, if an Armenian group of terrorists kills many of the relatives of a Turk who was in duty in the Ottoman Army, what would a Turk have to do to defend the remaining members of his family in his village? The fact is that the Armenians wore Russian and English military uniforms and tried to take over our country with the performing of hundreds of unhuman campaigns, and we Turks DEFENDED OUR COUNTRY, OUR FAMILIES AND OUR HONOUR SUCCESSFULLY, this is NOT GENOCIDE, this is a WAR, and the Turks were the ones being invaded. Of course, many unfortunate situations, revenge killings have happened, but if you look at the Ottoman records, you can see easily that the Ottoman State, executed(sentenced to death) dozens/hundreds of Turks/Kurds whom murdered against the law.

-Reading the following Report of Hovhannes Kajaznuni, the first Prime Minister of the First Republic of Armenia, shows that all my arguments above are completely true:

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12301
    CONGRESS REPORT TO THE TASHNAK PARTY

Hovhannes Kajaznuni, or Hovhannes Katchaznouni (Armenian: Յովհաննէս Քաջազնունի) (1 February 1868 – 1938) was the first Prime Minister of the First Republic of Armenia from May 30, 1918 to May 28, 1919. He was a member of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation.

Hovhannes Kajaznuni, has submitted a report to the Congress of the Tashnaksütyun Party which was held in 1923 in Bucharest-Romania. In this report, Hovhannes Kajaznuni bravely tells the truth about what happened during and after the First World War.

The Summary of the Report of Hovhannes Kajaznuni is like this:

"The Tsar Russia, England and France DECEIVED us Armenians. They told us that they would give us a state reaching from a sea to another sea, and hereby they armed us(gave us weapons) and send us to the fire(to risk ourselves, to die for them, to kill innocent people for them, for what they promised us).

The Turks acted in the pupose of defending. Mutual massacres happened. We massacred the Muslim population. Guiltiness(The ones that did wrong) should not be sought outside of the Dashnak Party. In this case, there is nothing left to do for the Dashnak Pary. The Dashnak Pary should dissolve itself.
    "
    The remaining other Armenian statesmen did also write reports like this.
    -Also, looking at the Turk Genocide in 26 February 1992, which was committed by the Armenians against the Azerbaijani Turks in the Khocali region, we can CONCLUDE, finally that we TURKS DID NEVER COMMIT ANY KIND OF GENOCIDE. The Armenians murdered in any kind of horrifying unhuman way within only one day, hundreds of innocent Azerbaijani Turks who did not have the proper weapons to defend theirselves. Please have a look at the following pictures to understand what kind of horrifying massacres/genocides the Armenians committed to us Turks in 1992 and understand that the same kind of unhuman acts(massacres/genocides) were also performed during and before the World War 1(1914-1918) against the Türkiye Turks in the Anatolia region.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12279

More photos of this horrifying unhuman Khocali Genocide can be seen at: http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12279
    Last edited by acatziri; 06-30-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

4 Not allowed!

Definition of genocide for mentally impaired Turks:

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

5 Not allowed!

Very good.

Then I better not hear any whining when we deport you filthy wogs to your country of origin.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Was Armenia already independent by this time? I'm pretty sure it was still part of the Russian Empire in 1919. If not, I'd probably say it is genocide.

If there was a country called "Armenia" and said Armenians in Turkey were forcefully relocated to this country, I wouldn't call it genocide, as they still get to exist as a group. The killing would just be mass murder, not really genocide. Again, if Armenia wasn't independent then, I would consider it a genocide.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockorer View Post
    Very good.

Then I better not hear any whining when we deport you filthy wogs to your country of origin.
    Personally I have no problem, and most Greeks couples who worked in East Germany were forced to give one of their two jobs to East Germans after reunification. Many of them returned to Greece too. We are running low on Greeks anyway...

I'd like to see how you shall deal with the Turks though:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Was Armenia already independent by this time? I'm pretty sure it was still part of the Russian Empire in 1919. If not, I'd probably say it is genocide.

If there was a country called "Armenia" and said Armenians in Turkey were forcefully relocated to this country, I wouldn't call it genocide, as they still get to exist as a group. The killing would just be mass murder, not really genocide. Again, if Armenia wasn't independent then, I would consider it a genocide.
    But they were not relocated to Armenia, they were relocated to Syria!!!

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    There's probably going to be some bloodshed due to the belligerence of non-Whites.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Personally I have no problem, and most Greeks couples who worked in East Germany were forced to give one of their two jobs to East Germans after reunification. Many of them returned to Greece too. We are running low on Greeks anyway...

I'd like to see how you shall deal with the Turks though:

That first video is so frustrating to watch..
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockorer View Post
    There's probably going to be some bloodshed due to the belligerence of non-Whites.
    I wouldn't be afraid if I were you. The Germans are known for massacres in an industrial scale...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information