Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Roman Emperors Were All Blonde And Light Eyed? Or More Nordicist Nonsense?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Just try us (Nordicists FUCKS), you will suck the taste of defeat like in 1945, and all of WHITES WILL BE AGAINST YOU, and this time..., if you ever come to power again in Europe WITH YOUR MENTAL RETARDATION, this time... WE WILL exterminate YOU ALL, NOT JUST YOUR OFFICERS AND GENERALS.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
    Being better is subjective. The quality of life might be better, but if it's really all that great why are people from these countries on here constantly whining about how liberal they are or how the government sucks and how minorities are taking over. I haven't seen a positive thread about Sweden posted here yet, they're all negative. I'm still waiting for just one positive thread about the country, just one that isn't about immigrants. Is that too much to ask? heh. On the contrary the people from the "bad countries" don't seem to be complaining about their countries nearly as much.

On the appeal of people wanting to claim Italian history, people seek to claim such history because Italy like France and also Britain, Greece has one of the richest histories/cultures in Europe in the same way that China does in East Asia or the Levant in the ME. It's not about being first that is appealing, it's that these regions are the beginning of the west and western culture. What would our literature look like today without contributions from Greece and their invention of practically every modern genre. What would classical music be without Italian contribution with Opera, Orchestra, Piano, Violin, contributions to musical notation, Vivaldi's contributions to concerto which later went on to influnece both Beethoven and Mozart directly. Western culture would be unrecognizable if you were to remove either of these groups from history. That is the appeal.

I was serious about the part on Sweden, someone really needs to post a positive thread about Sweden for once. It's long overdo.
    Sorry but I'm not going to argue about whether today, northern Europe is better or not than southern Europe. The information is all there.

How liberal or how the country will be in the future because of demographic changes has nothing to do with how good the country is now. Southern Europe might be better than east London or Malmo, that's about it. I actually consider liberalism and letting in immigrants a civilized trait, and also, there's a difference between stupidity and naivety. Looking at European migrations today, southern Europeans go north to study and for economic reasons, northern Europeans go south for the weather, that says it all.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Just try us (Nordicists FUCKS), you will suck the taste of defeat like in 1945, and all of WHITES WILL BE AGAINST YOU, and this time..., if you ever come to power again in Europe WITH YOUR MENTAL RETARDATION, this time... WE WILL exterminate YOU ALL, NOT JUST YOUR OFFICERS AND GENERALS.
    LOL.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    LOL.
    Just laugh you fucking Nordid barbarian, what is so funny? That you don't have any kind of Civilization what so ever before you met Rome (and Atlantids, Dinarids, Atlanto-Meds, Keltids etc)? That's funny to you? Fucking Nordid Android.

Your MENTOR HITLER had to INVENT history and fairytales about your "SUPERMACY", he was saying how you came from ATLANTIS hahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhaha.

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE BUT A FUCKING BARBARIANS from Roman Gladiator arenas, that's the whole truth.

That is your WHOLE SUPREMACY.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Just laugh you fucking Nordid barbarian, what is so funny? That you don't have any kind of Civilization what so ever before you met Rome (and Atlantids, Dinarids, Atlanto-Meds, Keltids etc)? That's funny to you? Fucking Nordid Android.
    Did you move your hands around hysterically like an Arab/Sicilian when you wrote that first post?

Anyway, don't worry, we'll be gone soon. Once that happens, your economic conditions will be decided by the Chinese.

Btw, Hitler had black hair and was E haplogroup, him and his shitty military/strategic decisions are all yours.

"I hate Nordicists and people who divide the white race" moments later "FUCK PIG NORDICS"

Typical of a black man: "Race doesn't exist, we all bleed red" moments later "FUCK PIG WHITES"
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Did you move your hands around hysterically like an Arab/Sicilian when you wrote that first post?

Anyway, don't worry, we'll be gone soon. Once that happens, your economic conditions will be decided by the Chinese.

Btw, Hitler had black hair and was E haplogroup, him and his shitty military/strategic decisions are all yours.
    Hitler was deluded Non-Nordid White who sucked Nordid dick.

Oh you think I will cry when you Nordicists are gone? I will not, you should be gone in this second.

Make a difference between; NORDID and NORDICISTS, two separate things, I don't wish extinction to Nordid phenotype, but Nordicists are somethin which is the greatest evil WHITE MEN EVER FACED ON FACE OF THIS CONTINENT (along with rest of the World), you almost brought us all (all Whites) to knees today.

BECAUSE OF YOU THERE IS SUCH THING AS "WHITE BURDEN", because your sickness which you spread daily amongst yourselfs and others.

I dont know are you Nordicist, but you sound like one, and be assured, if ever any Nordicists power arise in Europe, it will be delt like in 1945, but this time... FOREVER.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"I hate Nordicists and people who divide the white race" moments later "FUCK PIG NORDICS"

Typical of a black man: "Race doesn't exist, we all bleed red" moments later "FUCK PIG WHITES"
    No, you are inventing the words which I did not said.

RACE DOES EXIST, White race is a fact, but It's not in your NORDICIST hands, because you saw fit once to take it into your own hands, and killed tens of millions WHITES and Jews, you think you will have another chance?

And let me use some your NORDICIST "BIBLE" Philosophy: If you Nordids (as a Nordid phenotype) are destined to die out, than DIE OUT, It's a natural order of things, the strong survives, isn't that your philosophy?

Obviously you are not the strong ones, because if you were, you would not face extinction like you do today, where are you? FIGHT for survival... no... you are just sheeps (majority of people who belongs to Nordid phenotypes) who are just waiting for being exterminated by immigrants from Africa and Asia, well...

Who do you think will help you from other Europeans when you shit all the time with Nordicists bullshit? Nowone will help you, and if you are destined to die out, than GAME IS OVER for you and just accept it.

Rest of white phenotypes (Rest of White race) will just go ahead fine without you, dont you worry.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Nazi Germany's war efforts and concentration camps had nothing to do with Nordicism, you idiot.

Hitler and others were Nordicist, but that was their personal belief, they didn't have any policies reflecting it and no discrimination of dark ethnic Germans took place. I have no idea what the heck you're blabbing about. Nazi Germany was anti-semetic and pro-revanchist(getting back lost lands), socially conservative and economically on the left. That's about all there is to say about them.

I also find it funny how you find simply discussing history such a dangerous thing. You're basically saying don't talk about it, instead of trying to debate the merits of it.
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

1 Not allowed!

Question "were Roman emperors all blonde" is stupid enough to discuss it on serious form.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nazi Germany's war efforts and concentration camps had nothing to do with Nordicism, you idiot.
    Oh it has everything to do with it, when you and your Nordicist fellows are talking about so called "Supremacy" EVEN ABOVE other White people, that's how things (Hell) starts, so you would't have anything against of killing few millions of "Sub-Humans" dont you? Maybe even a Fourth Reich would please you? Oh how beautiful must be that Swastika flag to your heart LOL. Why not admitting, you can lie to me but I guess not to yourself if you are Nordicist.

Hitler and others were Nordicist, but that was their personal belief, they didn't have any policies reflecting it and no discrimination of dark ethnic Germans took place. I have no idea what the heck you're blabbing about. Nazi Germany was anti-semetic and pro-revanchist(getting back lost lands), socially conservative and economically on the left. That's about all there is to say about them.
    Im not sure It's "them" in your case, so you should rather use word "us" when referring to them.

I also find it funny how you find simply discussing history such a dangerous thing. You're basically saying don't talk about it, instead of trying to debate the merits of it.
    There is nothing to talk about with Nordicists..., at least nothing productive, just babbling of your "supremacy", I have more important and smarter things to do in my life but I just had to write this in the name of others, those young people here who are reading Nordicist bullshits.

And don't get me wrong, I would say the same thing to any other White racial/phenotype group if it was the case, even if It's my own, but this is about you, you are always babbling about Supremacy, always about some PURITY of Nordic race, oh how beautiful it is with those blonde hair and blue eyes and proclaim it as better than anyone else, you must be from Atlantis as Hitler have said, there is no other explanation for your "Supremacy", we other Whites should be HONORED if you say HELLO to us isn' it? LOL

Because if we are rude... than you will dig up your "LASER-SPACE SHIPS" from Atlantis and burn us all...lol.

And those Non-Nordid Whites who are looking up to you as some sort of White Demi-Gods are even worse than you Nordicists, one don't know should he laugh or cry when see them (pathetic fucks, victims of your propaganda) how they praise you lol.
    Last edited by Robocop; 07-07-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information