Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Roman Emperors Were All Blonde And Light Eyed? Or More Nordicist Nonsense?

aksakallicocuk

1 Not allowed!

ALL ROMAN EMPERORS WERE TURANİD-KUMİD!!! TURK UBERMENCSH!!!! ALL HAİL GRAND TURK!!!!
    İ just wanted to write something at the same level of the stupidness of issue.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aksakallicocuk View Post
    ALL ROMAN EMPERORS WERE TURANİD-KUMİD!!! TURK UBERMENCSH!!!! ALL HAİL GRAND TURK!!!!
    İ just wanted to write something at the same level of the stupidness of issue.
    LOL...

Well, Nordicists are on the level not only to write that but they are ready to tell everyone that even Babylonians were NORDIC lol, not to mention some White non-Nordid civilization from Europe.

When they are threaten by TRUTH about their ancient history, than they turn to their disciplined society of today as a "proof of their superiority".

Every White racial phenotype (and other races in general) have some unique things about them considering social behavior, Nordids have discipline close to Androids (somethin like Japanese), and somehow they always manage to mask it as "SAME THING" as Creativity & Intelligence.

And many fall for that, unfortunately.

This forum is no exception.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

One last thing:

I have no problems if individual thinks for himself or herself that he or she is the best in something or everything, that is her/his own business, and that can even be good sometimes in life even though it may sound egoistic, but sometimes that means to push yourself as individual forward (as one way of pushing yourself forward, and I respect that, because Im eternal optimist).

But if large number of people, nevermind are that people a nation, or Anthropological phenotype etc... starts to proclaim THOSE SAME PRINCIPALS of individuals FOR ALL OTHERS OF THAT PARTICULAR NATION OR PHENOTYPE, than that WILL become a problem, History always teach us that but we never learn...

Because such group of people will soner or later try to implement that mass delusions about themselfs TO OTHERS, and they will not stop at that, they will even justify killings as NATURAL order of nature.

But those kind of group of people do not realize that Humans are not like others in nature, we are not like Animals, we have somethin which animals do not, and that is INTELLIGENCE (Highest form of evolution on Earth) which should come hand to hand with MORAL, with great knowledge comes great responsibility.

So Hitler was contradicting his own ideology, he was comparing Humans with animals ("Strong survives", but he didnt knew exactly what strong can mean when it comes about Humans, and he never would), and than in the same time HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SUPREMACY, and then IN THE SAME TIME he was saying at the very end of his Reich that his ENTIRE GERMAN PEOPLE deserve to die because it has been shown that Germans "are Inferior".

I think no comments on such thinking is needed.

This Nordicists who thinks that their way of thinking about themselfs is different from Nazis, WELL... IT IS THE SAME THINKING WITH ONE "SLIGHT" DIFFERENCE: They don't have means (political, power and weapons) to show that to others with bullets and bombs along with their thinking, so their only way is forum ofcourse.

CHEERS.
    Last edited by Robocop; 07-07-2015 at 07:51 AM.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Oh it has everything to do with it, when you and your Nordicist fellows are talking about so called "Supremacy" EVEN ABOVE other White people, that's how things (Hell) starts, so you would't have anything against of killing few millions of "Sub-Humans" dont you? Maybe even a Fourth Reich would please you? Oh how beautiful must be that Swastika flag to your heart LOL. Why not admitting, you can lie to me but I guess not to yourself if you are Nordicist.
    I'd love a Fourth Reich.

Send the Jews packing to Israel(unless they give up their rights to vote/work in media/make policy as politicians so they can't be supportive of immigration), send all the non-Europeans, Arabs, blacks, Turks, etc outside of Europe. Nothing to do with Nordicism or blonde hair, lol.

As for my idealogy, I don't believe ancient civilizations were started because of Nordics or Nordic admixture, I don't believe Nordics have it in them to act like Congoids like a Caligula. I do like discussing the topic, but no, I don't believe in historic Nordicism. I am a modern Nordicist though, which simply means, I'd rather live in Sweden than Greece, and I relate more with Nordics and Nordic behavior(as well as looks). Non-Nordics use too much capslock.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

aksakallicocuk

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    LOL...

Well, Nordicists are on the level not only to write that but they are ready to tell everyone that even Babylonians were NORDIC lol, not to mention some White non-Nordid civilization from Europe.

When they are threaten by TRUTH about their ancient history, than they turn to their disciplined society of today as a "proof of their superiority".

Every White racial phenotype (and other races in general) have some unique things about them considering social behavior, Nordids have discipline close to Androids (somethin like Japanese), and somehow they always manage to mask it as "SAME THING" as Creativity & Intelligence.

And many fall for that, unfortunately.

This forum is no exception.
    There is a guy on this forum claims etruscans,sumerians,babylonians are Turkic. LOL

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    I'd love a Fourth Reich.

Send the Jews packing to Israel(unless they give up their rights to vote/work in media/make policy as politicians so they can't be supportive of immigration), send all the non-Europeans, Arabs, blacks, Turks, etc outside of Europe. Nothing to do with Nordicism or blonde hair, lol.

As for my idealogy, I don't believe ancient civilizations were started because of Nordics or Nordic admixture, I don't believe Nordics have it in them to act like Congoids like a Caligula. I do like discussing the topic, but no, I don't believe in historic Nordicism. I am a modern Nordicist though, which simply means, I'd rather live in Sweden than Greece, and I relate more with Nordics and Nordic behavior(as well as looks). Non-Nordics use too much capslock.

Most Nordicisits believe Ancient Civilizations are a result of their influence, like an Afrocentric, they are just two sides of the same coin, they believe in Unproven revisionist history and Pseudo-Science/Anthropology. Most Nordicist fools are are like this just so they can claim the greatest ancient civilizations in Southern Europe for their own people since they were the primitives of Europe at the level of primitive blacks in Africa in Europe for 1000+ years.

You also repeat the same mantra many Nordic idiots do, this picture suits people like you.

Jews do not run the world, the Rothschilds banking dynasty, the most powerful "jews" on earth are agents for a higher power, they are members of an elitist group, The Knights of Malta, if you type "Knights of Malta" Rothschilds on google images, you will see pictures of many past Rothschilds wearing that groups insignia as badges on their clothing. Obviously they are not controlling this group, how could they? Only the founders of some type of elitist group would be in control, they joined them.

It is really the Jesuits/Knights of Malta who are closer to the top of the New World Order Pyramid, they are the founders of many other think tank globalist groups who are effectively above Corporations and Governments.

Stop falling for the disinfo Jew propaganda like so many Internet Nazi losers do and what 90% of the brainwashed idiots on 8chan Pol think. Still, I don't think there is hope for you at all, you are an easily influenced weak minded man who even believes mainstram media, your Nordic Hero worship was all staged.

http://nodisinfo.com/autopsy-michael-brown-hoax/

You also make no sense at all, I don't know how you can relate with Nordics more in terms of behavior, what the hell does that mean? We are all our own individual no matter what race, you can't apply certain behavior to every single person in a race or ethnicity. You are also not fully Nordic and a mixed Nordic at the most according to your taxonomy so keep worshiping Nordics.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't call it crazy to think just because Nordic countries are better today than southern countries, the first ancient southern civilizations had to be run by Nordics or people mixed with Nordics. I mean, given the vast majority, if not all African American intellectuals have some white admixture(not every Afro-American does), it kind of makes sense, but it is still stupid and there isn't enough evidence, so I agree.

Most racists/right-wingers are stupid overall anyway, whether they're Nordicists, or just white nationalists, racists do usually tend to have lower IQs. I wouldn't say racism/right-wing policy is stupid though, just that lower class whites are attracted more to the idealogy because they have more experience with minorities while higher class people are usually in homogenous areas.
    You contradicting fool, you said you believed Ancient Civilizations were not because of Nordic influence in another post. The first ancient Civilizations were not run by Nordics or founded by them you pathetic fool, enjoy your inferiority complex, you will never change the fact that Nordics were the primitive scum of Europe for 1000 years at the level of Black African development or not much higher, Germanic's surly were on the level of Black Africans being the most primitive Barbarians. You are also wrong, in modern times Nordic nations were not always wealthy. Scandinavia was dirty poor until post world-war 2 development, Nothern European nations may be more developed with better economies than nations like Spain and Italy today but the difference is not vast, it is minimal and surly no where near the difference Southern European civilization was under the Roman Empire vs the primitive Germanic scum in the North. Keep trying to claim Nordics ran the greatest ancient civilization, enjoy your fantasy land lunatic. Roman and Greek statue busts clearly show none were Nordic at all, hahahaha.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not according to the OP, he thinks they were pure southern or these light Italians are 100% the same genetically as dark Italians.

He posted this map saying it's proof all Italians are more similar to eachother than other people, while there's a ton of ITs north of the Italian core, lol. Historic Italian Nordicism(again, I am not a historic Nordicism, I'm just pointing it out) simply makes the point(whether they express it well or not is another story) that the upper classes of the Roman Empire were those Northern ITs closer to Germany, not the ITs closer to the Italian core, that's pretty much their argument(and again, I don't agree with it, I don't think there's suffiecient evidence, I don't even know if the sources in the OP's first post are correct, people describing others in ancient writings is iffy anyway), not that they were the Nordid/Scandinavian phenotype. Not to mention, Alpinids/Dinarids/Norics which the OP is claiming as Italian aren't even most common in Italy, especially not in central or south Italy.

I know, you said Northern Italy independence is irrelevant now. There's still a party called Lega Nord so it is relevant.
    Here he goes again trying to equate the elite of Ancient Rome with Germans, more laughable fantasies. The elite of Ancient Rome were closest to the pure Itallic tribes who migrated into Italy with the Indo-European migrations, they were probably Italo-Celtic R1B, they were not genetically closer to Germans who were a different sub-clad of R1B. The reason why Italians are all over the place on that genetic map is because Southern Italians have more indigenous European ancestry (Neolithic mediteranean farmers before Indo-European migrations) Sardinians having the most cluster farther from all of all Europeans since they are a 100% racially pure and Isolated Caucasian people. Still, according to that map, the Italians at the top are genetically closest with Spanairds, Portuguese and French, still not German, they are also at an almost equal distance from most of the Italians at the bottom on that genetic distance map.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's from a Richard Lynn article. http://speciali.espresso.repubblica....nces_in_iq.pdf

The regional study is from 2006 PISA scores. Yes, PISA scores aren't exactly IQ tests but comparing it to other countries and how wealth correlates with PISA scores in even poorer European areas(for example, NE Slavic countries) than southern Italy it is shown to be pretty accurate and a good predictor for IQ. Scroll down to the chart if you don't wanna read it. Lynn has also debunked any naysayers well.

Here's a map of the 2009 Italian PISA scores by region:

Also, Italy's IQ is NOT 102. People and even the media keep using Richard Lynn/Tatu Vanhanen's 2002 book even though they kept updating it to make it more accurate(inaccuracies were minor and mostly the same countries were ahead/behind eachother), with their latest update and book being from 2012 which has Italy's IQ at 96.1(nothern regions have around 102 with Venezia-Fruili being the highest at 103)

Here's a semi-accurate map, or look up the results from Lynn/Vanhanen's 2012 book.
    Don't know why he is obsessed with IQ now, Asians who have a slightly larger Cranial capacity than Caucasians score higher than all Europeans on average.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know you're being sarcastic, but do you have any proof blonde hair and pitch black hair can evolve in the same place/climate?

I mean, we know Sicily is 95% dark haired, and the mainstream explanation for any person in Sicily without light hair is that person is a descandant of some Norman settlers, which there is proof of. The blonde hair mutation didn't just pop up alongside everyone else who were still getting black hair in the very sunny Sicilian climate. Why would ancient Rome be any different?
    There is no proof of that and that is false, the Normans did not mix with the native population, the native population far outnumbered the invaders. There have been depictions of South Italians with blonde hair in Etruscan art so Blondism was not brought in by Nothern European invaders.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information