Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockorer View Post
    The last two waves of Feminism have a distinctly Jewish character.

The first wave, the stuff in the early 20th century is a gentile movement. And I still disagree with most of it.

I agree with you that this animal rights stuff is in part due to the altruistic character of Northwestern Europeans. But so is Feminism and anti-Racism.

It is Northwestern European altruism gone pathological.

I find giving animals "rights" completely perverse.

The only laws I could see concerning animal abuse is stuff that targets abusers because they're pieces of shit, and for the safe guarding of the general population against feral animals created by abuse.

But extending rights to animals just because of altruism is a perversion.
    I agree to a certain extent based on which animals.

There are clearly very intelligent animals that deserve to be protected, like whales who face extinction from the Japs. There are also animals that are absolutely needed for the environment to survive. On the other hand, I find vegans retarded and people going crazy about farm livestock and even fucking fish in some cases is also retarded.

On another point, if people don't simply want to see a creature like the lion simply survive as a group, just as different human races deserve to survive, I don't think I can consider them a white person. If a person doesn't like dogs, I can't consider them a white person.

There's a reason all these third world Africans are threatening to make the elephant extinct, as well as all these tropical/desert people like Arabs(who absolutely hate dogs, it's even in their holy book) don't like animals, and northwestern Europeans do.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBringer View Post
    I've been feeding a stray dog three times a day for about two weeks now, so we're not so heartless

I think this indifference to pets might also come from our indifference to animals in general in this part of the world, which in turn is derived from the fact we witness and take part in animals being slaughtered for food, from very young age, whether in the west, where there's prevailing urban population, that's perhaps not so present.But I don't know much about how pets were treated in Europe in middle ages for instance compared to today.
    I wouldn't agree with Unome about Christianity being behind this, after all, isn't it the "humanist" atheism which tries to bring us closer to animals, whereas Christianity makes us feel special as uniquely created?
    I don't agree with Unome, I'd assume Germanic Pagans had the highest amount of dog ownership back then just as northern European countries do now, and they even worshipped nature and that wolf diety Fenrir, while Judeo-Christianity and Islam forbid worship of false idols.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

0 Not allowed!

I've seen people do this, and I've felt kind of sorry for them. More often, they're just lonely and sad people, and yes, this definitely has something to do with people not having kids.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,755
    Given: 17,041

2 Not allowed!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with animal rights.

Humans have extincted thousands of species - mammals, birds and marine animals alike. Thousands and thousands of plant species have been extincted. And daily the destruction continues. Every animal and plant has its place in the ecosystem, everything in balance.

Animals are living creatures which should be treated with the same respect that a human should be treated with. They are, after all, sentient beings, many of which are self-aware like elephants and dolphins. No animal deserves to be relentlessly hunted into extinction because of human greed, like the rhino.

But then again, since people don't have respect for other humans anymore it should come as no surprise that they treat animals like rubbish.

I honestly prefer the company of animals over that of certain humans.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Fuck off.

My dog is worth a dozen African countries to me.

Heck, I care about my dog more than any random white person too. Atleast they can't become wiggers.
    Thanks for proving my point about this being rampant in Canada.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with animal rights.

Humans have extincted thousands of species - mammals, birds and marine animals alike. Thousands and thousands of plant species have been extincted. And daily the destruction continues. Every animal and plant has its place in the ecosystem, everything in balance.

Animals are living creatures which should be treated with the same respect that a human should be treated with. They are, after all, sentient beings, many of which are self-aware like elephants and dolphins. No animal deserves to be relentlessly hunted into extinction because of human greed, like the rhino.

But then again, since people don't have respect for other humans anymore it should come as no surprise that they treat animals like rubbish.

I honestly prefer the company of animals over that of certain humans.
    There IS something wrong when people value the "rights" of xyz creature over the life of a human.

For example: everyone has seen the stupid show whale wars. everyone saw the psychotic captain ram the whaling ship......right there is a perfect example, both those ships were in antarctic waters far removed from a possibility of rescue if one or both started to sink.

And, if people were so concerned with animals, they wouldnt eat them.

Ever notice how the animals that have these "rights" tend to be cool in some way? yeah, dont see many animal rights activists bitching about the treatment of rats. Hypocrites

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Everyone knows someone, and sees it daily. Pet owners, particularly women, that treat their animals like humans, often times better. This seems to be getting more and more common, there are pet restaurants, hotels, ect ect ect. Animal "rights" activists place animal life over human by dangerously ramming whaling ships and so on. All this garbage is mostly in the west, where the birth rate is low, do you think people are filling the lack of kids subconsciously with animal ownership and humanization? Discuss.

(This annoying behaviour is rampant in Canada)

Pet restaurants, hotels and massage parlours for house pets are nothing more than a money-making scheme. If you have the money and you want to treat your dog to a diamond necklace, go for it. Personally I find it silly, overdone and unnecessary.

On the other hand, there is a difference between a person who lobbies for the rights of animals on the extinction list and the person who buys veal for their Yorkshire terrier. They are two separate worlds.

I could sooner imagine myself ramming into a whaling vessel than buying a gold necklace for my cat. In my book a person who kills animals unnecessarily (like that whalers do) is no better than a person who kills others for no reason. In a way, I could still understand a person who kills another person, especially if it is a crime of passion because it is motivated by a human emotion. I might not agree with it but I could maybe identify with it to a certain degree. But who can hate a whale or a dolphin which has done nothing to hurt anyone else? Their destruction serves no purpose.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    There IS something wrong when people value the "rights" of xyz creature over the life of a human.

For example: everyone has seen the stupid show whale wars. everyone saw the psychotic captain ram the whaling ship......right there is a perfect example, both those ships were in antarctic waters far removed from a possibility of rescue if one or both started to sink.

And, if people were so concerned with animals, they wouldnt eat them.

Ever notice how the animals that have these "rights" tend to be cool in some way? yeah, dont see many animal rights activists bitching about the treatment of rats. Hypocrites
    Agree with you on this point. People are all too willing to support projects regarding "cute" animals.

Bluefin tuna awareness poster:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

1 Not allowed!

It's a non-sequitur fallacy…

Just because I'm against "rights" doesn't mean I believe animals or humans should be treated wrongly or abused.

However a dog is the property of its owner. And if a person beats his/her dog then who are you to dictate otherwise?

To impede and impose on others, requires moral authority, hence the reason-why animal rights is a thoroughly Christian ideal.

An animal is the property, and responsibility, of his/her owner.

I admire pet-owners who treat their pet well, but also, use the pet for their naturally-bred purpose. A hunting dog should hunt. A pit-fighting dog should fight in pits. A guard dog should guard. Etc.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    It's a non-sequitur fallacy…

Just because I'm against "rights" doesn't mean I believe animals or humans should be treated wrongly or abused.

However a dog is the property of its owner. And if a person beats his/her dog then who are you to dictate otherwise?

To impede and impose on others, requires moral authority, hence the reason-why animal rights is a thoroughly Christian ideal.

An animal is the property, and responsibility, of his/her owner.

I admire pet-owners who treat their pet well, but also, use the pet for their naturally-bred purpose. A hunting dog should hunt. A pit-fighting dog should fight in pits. A guard dog should guard. Etc.
    Pit dogs are bred by humans to perform such a task. In nature there are no fighting pits and people betting on them.

In my eyes, the person who ill treats an animal is not better than the person who neglects and abuses their children.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information