Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Monfret thinks that if he had x, he would be happy, but that's not really how happiness works.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Monfret thinks that if he had x, he would be happy, but that's not really how happiness works.
    yeah reminds me of charlee sheen in two and a half men, monfret thinks that the life of charlee sheen is perfect or happiness but he is depressed
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

1 Not allowed!

All of you are extremely delusional and criminal.Earth is a Hellhole.its Hell.it isnt prugatory,it is a Hell and ANY Joy in it n the first place is natures trick to keep you in your cycle of suffering.longing is suffering.fulfilling hedonistic desires-while being a vested interest for the already born-is unneccassery and burdening to the future glorified Euarchontans you wish you sire.how dare you.HOW,DARE,YOU.

Dont you see the forest for the Trees?Desire and longing are unneccassery for the unborn.and the pain that is life itself doesnt make the small amount of false joy worthwhile..Nature,Mara ,the Demiurge whatever you want to call it only uses it to keep you enslaved to suffering.I touched upon this in detail here if anyone is interested
    I was reading this great article on how Earth is Actually a Realm of Hell http://antinatalismo.blogspot.nl/201...e-in-hell.html.

And it makes sence,That Nature is the Devil and Our existance is a Hell we cannot escape,But its so evil to the core,that nature has an inherent Interest in furthering its Hell by using the beauty and Dopamine rush of intercourse and Beauty inherent in its Form.Form is not always substance however.Form is usually extremely decieving...Take this photo of a beautiful UnderWater Ecology for example:

http://newartcolorz.com/images/divin...llpaper_04.jpg

upon sight it Looks and Feels like a paradise,Sun,blue water,Fish,Breeze but when you Actually observe the mechanisms and behaviours in this ecosystem your realize its a dog eat dog hell akin to a Saw movie.Nature,being the Devil it is,just tricks us with this inbuilt mechanism for''beauty''to further engage in our own suffering and demise.its Brilliant when you think about it.and its almost sinister enough that only a mad scientist could come up with it.Its like the Crack Addict taking joy in his Crack while it slowly eats him alive and kills him.its beautiful also.this whole mechanism and trickery is Beautiful.The Tragedy is beautiful.

is Beauty and magnificence evil?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalis...s_with_beauty/

Nature uses these small and occassional desires in the sea of struggle,suffering and longing to KEEP YOU THERE.

Siddharta guatama and the Gnostics independately came upon this truth before me...in Buddhism the sensuous paradises with its apsaras and wine is called the heaven of MARA(thats,the devil)...think about it.

and to you imbeciles that want to leave your genetic code...youre a huge coward and a child who needs a mommy lol

you want humanity to continue because youw ant a symbolic immortality.your data code in some useless species aka leaving your genetic legacy forward is just your own fears and want for immortality in a symbolic sence.instead of accepting youre inherent transient nature you want a symbolic eternity.thats all this whole NEED for leaving kids behind is.your need for improtance ina world wich doesnt deem you important and it deems you disposable.

but keep playing natures sick game.youre all plebes.

http://theviewfromhell.blogspot.nl/2...ust-go-on.html

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

its about being irrestibely handsome,not having to work while being able to enjoy life,and to be intelligent enough to make decent choices.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monfret View Post
    Exactely so Why do we continue this endless,suffering,painfull cycle of eating,shitting,killing and fucking just to survive and do it over again?there is no end goal to evolution.just robots eating one another so that they can bear kids who will do the exact same fucking thing for thousands upon thousands of years.life only makes sence if it was entirely hedonistic,because there is no higher purpose,only feelings of good make sence....and since the earth is mostly suffering with tiny amounts of hedonia in it its time to mass suicide and end all life period.life is useless in this realm .
    i suggest you commit suicide

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

All of you are extremely delusional and criminal.Earth is a Hellhole.its Hell.it isnt prugatory,it is a Hell and ANY Joy in it n the first place is natures trick to keep you in your cycle of suffering.longing is suffering.fulfilling hedonistic desires-while being a vested interest for the already born-is unneccassery and burdening to the future glorified Euarchontans you wish you sire.how dare you.HOW,DARE,YOU.

Dont you see the forest for the Trees?Desire and longing are unneccassery for the unborn.and the pain that is life itself doesnt make the small amount of false joy worthwhile..Nature,Mara ,the Demiurge whatever you want to call it only uses it to keep you enslaved to suffering.I touched upon this in detail here if anyone is interested

https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalis...s_with_beauty/

Nature uses these small and occassional desires in the sea of struggle,suffering and longing to KEEP YOU THERE.

Siddharta guatama and the Gnostics independately came upon this truth before me...in Buddhism the sensuous paradises with its apsaras and wine is called the heaven of MARA(thats,the devil)...think about it.

and to you imbeciles that want to leave your genetic code...youre a huge coward and a child who needs a mommy lol

you want humanity to continue because youw ant a symbolic immortality.your data code in some useless species aka leaving your genetic legacy forward is just your own fears and want for immortality in a symbolic sence.instead of accepting youre inherent transient nature you want a symbolic eternity.thats all this whole NEED for leaving kids behind is.your need for improtance ina world wich doesnt deem you important and it deems you disposable.
    We enjoy our lives. Why should we change anything?

Monfret, apart from anything else, your level of English is far. Too. Fucking. Shit. For you to call anyone else a pleb.

If you want to preach the devil's gospel that's one thing, but know your place, you sniveling little wretch. I skim SLUThate, even those rejects think you're a joke. The idea that you genuinely believe yourself, after everything else you've written, to be superior to anybody is downright laughable.

Remember: incels are right at the bottom of the social hierarchy. You are not entitled to any degree of self esteem.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

1 Not allowed!

if you think that dont breed, no one would be sad (i wouldnt) except maybe your parents but thats your family issue not ours,..... become a monk or do whatever you want
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Süddeutschland, Banat
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Saxony
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Politics
    Against the modern World!
    Religion
    LHP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 2,752

1 Not allowed!

If you want to follow this idea on a philosophical path then read Emil Cioran.
    If you want to follow a economical path read Pentti Linkola.

Or simply grow up, you are not an Aristocrat and not a genius.
    Nature is evil? Is this a joke?

Nature is neutral. 100% neutral.
    I don't think human life in general is very important, I think everybody has to suffer and I'm not one of the persons whose light will change the earth forever. That's no reason to cry or complain!

EVROPA

Banned
    Last Online
    10-10-2016 @ 04:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    -----
    Country
    Pakistan
    Taxonomy
    ----
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266