Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Is situation in Sweden this bad?

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viribus Unitis View Post
    How ridiculously this got, when an immigrant has to fight and speak out for you ?

The situation is that bad, sure, the video is legit.

During the Persson era which lasted until 2006, people were very afraid to speak their minds, and leftist terrorists ran rampant all over the country. Children who dared to have an alternative viewpoint were disciplined in the schools, in other words they were harassed by teachers and staff which wanted to change their views. Much of those problems arose because the Persson government stole half of the funds dedicated to research, channeling it into a mandatory project called Democracy & Values (Demokrati och värdegrund). Leftist bullying, basically, which pupils had to attend.

When the "right", falsely so called, which were brought up in the beginning of the video, got a majority in the parliament, they actually took steps to punish political violence equally regardless of its flavour. Until then, only right wing crime had been punished fiercely, while excuses had been made for leftist criminals which continued to terrorize the nation. Immigrant crime was often ignored out of pity for the criminal. The police currently has a policy against revealing the ethnicity of a criminal. Revealing how someone was clothed is alright, but clues that could lead people to the understanding that the criminal is not Swedish are not in order. A policeman who had written that the criminal had a "roma look" were recently told not to repeat the same mistake again. Mass media hide the identity of suspects and immigrant criminals. People are convicted for talking about ethnicities in a way which is deemed hateful by the legal system.

The immigration situation has gotten gradually worse ever since the 70s and is currently galloping at a pace never seen before. Integration, that systematic theft and plundering of rights and resources for the good of giving everything to "refugees", is also galloping.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 93

1 Not allowed!

Why do the politicians want immigrants, it doesn't make any sense. They should be shamed of themselves of living in some fancy house far away from immigrants and the ordinary women are being raped or other acts of crime committed by Muslims in the low-income areas, also massive immigration is very expensive for the country and it also destroys the native culture especially in the case of Islam and Christianity back in the days.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapp View Post
    Why do the politicians want immigrants, it doesn't make any sense. They should be shamed of themselves of living in some fancy house far away from immigrants and the ordinary women are being raped or other acts of crime committed by Muslims in the low-income areas, also massive immigration is very expensive for the country and it also destroys the native culture especially in the case of Islam and Christianity back in the days.
    What? You were a Social Justice Warrior/cultural Marxist like 2 months ago.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    What? You were a Social Justice Warrior/cultural Marxist like 2 months ago.
    Lol no i wasn't, though my opinions do change bit time to time.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methmatician View Post
    I hear the media has a strong left-leaning bias and that talking about immigration politics is very taboo, so I guess so.

I hate the Swedish and German media and politicians the most in Europe.

Eversince it was revealed that the Swedish media deliberately lied and falsely labelled and accused Finnish people as being the ones who did a sick gang rape attack on a Swedish child in a swimming pool in Sweden, instead of stating the truth that the rape was done by a gang of Somalian muslims, I felt sick and disgusted and I don't respect the Swedish media after they did that. They've lost their credibility and reputation to tell the truth.

Their journalists and reporters should be fired and prosecuted and their news sources need to be boycotted and destroyed - unless you want to read junk and lies in their poisonous media.

The UK mainstream media makes me feel sick and I've no respect for the British media either, but even the worst and lowest news source you could ever find in the UK doesn't stoop as low as the Swedish mainstream media. The UK media wouldn't put the blame of a mass rape done in the UK by muslims onto Irish people instead. So that goes to show just how sick and dangerous the Swedish media is.

Why is there no public anger and protests in Sweden though?! It's like they're in a coma to be so docile and complacent. The oppressed Swedish men that I've met in real life appeared as being weak, soft, and effeminate.

Here in England, we have brave groups of men like the English Defence League protesting loudly on the streets against Islamisation, even though they get constantly demonised and condemned in the media, but I don't see any angry rages and brave crowds of protesters in overly-tolerant Sweden. They just keep making lame and pathetic excuses for the refugees who've raped, attacked, and murdered people in their country, and they keep saying we must pity the refugees as they continue to let even more muslims move there, like masochists.

If people don't care or feel upset and angry about mass rapes and terrorist attacks and bombs being done by muslim refugees in their countries, then there's got to be something wrong with them, like they're zombies.

Swedish flags have even been banned in some Swedish schools since their politicians branded their flag as 'racist', which is mental. http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...dish-flag.html

Swedish politicians are definitely the most oppressive in Europe and few Swedes bother to rebel against their government. I don't know why stupid Swedes continue to elect and vote in favour of their awful politicians there.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-19-2016 at 09:48 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2022 @ 06:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    North Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Norrland
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP609
    mtDNA
    V
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,049
    Given: 936

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    [I][FONT=Georgia]

Swedish flags have even been banned in Swedish colleges since their politicians branded their flag as 'racist', which is mental. Swedish politicians are definitely the most oppressive in Europe and few Swedes bother to rebel against their government. I don't know why stupid Swedes continue to elect and vote in favour of their awful politicians there.
    Wtf are you smoking? I see the Swedish flag flying proudly outisde my college every day. As well as I know so many families who wake up early every day to wait that the local military regiment raise their flag so they can do it together with them.

This is what we are like regarding our flag and our national anthem.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information