Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ołówek View Post
    I mean that trolls - these guys who are morons - are not getting banned for what they say. So, when someone insults you, he will not get banned.

He - because women are usually more civilized. Just ignore such people and try to not engage in discussion with them. One guy you have in my signature. Others, Ubermensch and Stears - these guys shall be avoided by you and not taken seriously. There are others as well.
    My troll clown friend! Nobody take you seriously.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Scotland, & Wales
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    I-M223, R-L48
    mtDNA
    H27, V4
    Taxonomy
    Celtic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,213
    Given: 5,756

0 Not allowed!

Hello and welcome!

Last Online
    07-18-2015 @ 11:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway, Iceland, New England
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I1a2
    mtDNA
    V2c
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB2 View Post
    Suffocation!
    Saw them live in 2013, fucking awesome!

Banned
    Last Online
    09-13-2015 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Latvia, Norway, Iceland
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    None
    Hero
    Myself
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

Welcome.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt View Post
    Cheers. Unfortunately I missed all the Skadi rage. Thought they might be some remnants of it left here.

You're right. I just wanted to pay my respects to the great Leif. Just an illegal immigrant, they tell us, right?

Too many to list - Carcass, Suffocation, Vintersorg, Burzum, Motörhead, Skyclad, Vader, Moonsorrow... I'm literally just randomly listing what I've most recently listened to. And you?

Check out the Ukrainian band Nokturnal Mortum by the way. Good shit, just found them today.
    Unfortunately I missed Skadi too. Reading about that forum it seems like I would've liked it. I'm assuming all the Skadi people got deterred from this forum by all the non-Europeans and overall weirdness/amount of trolls here. There's another Germanic forum but it's pretty inactive. Shame really. Can't say I'm a fan of Stormfront.

Yeah, I know about Nokturnal Mortum. As for favourite bands, it's also hard for me to pick but I think #1 would have to be Dissection. Their first album is probably my favourite album of any, too. In The Nightside Eclipse is up there too as far as albums go(Emperor wasn't really consistant after that so I can't list them as one of my favourite bands), as well as Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes and Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun. I like melodic shit. Oddly I don't like Burzum as much as other metal fans do. I actually prefer his first album to Hvis/Filesofem. I love Incantion, Portal, Infester and Demilich - Nespithe as far as DM goes, and (BM is my favourite sub-genre), and Slayer/Sodom for thrash. Arghoslent, Darkthrone, Immortal, Enslaved, Destroyer 666, Ruins of Beverast, Drudkh, Katharsis, Bolt Thrower as far as other bands go. Suffocation or Vader are probably my favourite bands from your list, I need to listen to more Carcass. Always nice to find a person who doesn't have absolutely shit taste in music.
    Last edited by XenophobicPrussian; 07-18-2015 at 10:07 AM.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    02-28-2017 @ 09:13 AM
    St kilda,Close to the no. 16,96 tram routes and the 246 bus in Barkly Street, Australia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance,Celtic,Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Italian/english/curleytop
    Ancestry
    From the big bang and Stears
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    Austrian 1670 class Electric Locomotive 1928-1932
    mtDNA
    NSKK Brigade- Speer Regiment no.7
    Taxonomy
    Curleytop
    Politics
    Sicilian night clubs
    Hero
    TheBrownBear,The Murican,Richard Dawkins,Tima the scat queen of Europe, Pat Condell
    Religion
    CERN Particle Accelerator!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,151
    Given: 1,098

0 Not allowed!

Welcome.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt View Post
    Hello there chaps and chapesses,

I'm in my early twenties and I'm from Missouri, of Northern European descent. My father's family hails from Trøndelag in Norway, & immigrated fairly recently to the States. My maternal ancestry is half Icelandic and half Colonial English/Scotch-Irish/other British. I've always had an interest in European culture and history, and consider myself a preservationist. Also a massive metal (and music in general) fan, and listen to a lot of neofolk and dark wave too. I've been growing my hair long to look a bit more like my ancestors, instead of being just another feminized and weak Yankee male. Been getting into weightlifting as well.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions! Brandt
    Hey man, Trust me on this, I am the only person you need to listen too... I am probably the best on this site... trust me, be my friend and I got you on anything you need on this site

I just need your social security number for your earnings of the lottery... I am a Nigerian Prince you can trust me.

Last Online
    03-08-2017 @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Conservative/Classical Liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,199
    Given: 1,401

0 Not allowed!

Fresh blood, nice. Welcome.

Last Online
    08-28-2015 @ 03:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic, Norse and Celtic
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany & Scandinavia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    R1B - DF21
    mtDNA
    J1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    To the Right
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 260
    Given: 168

0 Not allowed!

Hello.

Last Online
    07-18-2015 @ 11:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway, Iceland, New England
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I1a2
    mtDNA
    V2c
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Unfortunately I missed Skadi too. Reading about that forum it seems like I would've liked it. I'm assuming all the Skadi people got deterred from this forum by all the non-Europeans and overall weirdness/amount of trolls here. There's another Germanic forum but it's pretty inactive. Shame really. Can't say I'm a fan of Stormfront.

Yeah, I know about Nokturnal Mortum. As for favourite bands, it's also hard for me to pick but I think #1 would have to be Dissection. Their first album is probably my favourite album of any, too. In The Nightside Eclipse is up there too as far as albums go(Emperor wasn't really consistant after that so I can't list them as one of my favourite bands), as well as Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes and Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun. I like melodic shit. Oddly I don't like Burzum as much as other metal fans do. I actually prefer his first album to Hvis/Filesofem. I love Incantion, Portal, Infester and Demilich - Nespithe as far as DM goes, and (BM is my favourite sub-genre), and Slayer/Sodom for thrash. Arghoslent, Darkthrone, Immortal, Enslaved, Destroyer 666, Ruins of Beverast, Drudkh, Katharsis, Bolt Thrower as far as other bands go. Suffocation or Vader are probably my favourite bands from your list, I need to listen to more Carcass. Always nice to find a person who doesn't have absolutely shit taste in music.
    I looked through some old threads on this forum and it looks like the Skadi guys were here at one stage. Not sure where they went though.

The Somberlain was epic, but I didn't like their other stuff as much. We definitely have similar tastes though. Amon Amarth are the kings of melodic DM, if you're familiar with the genre. As far as my favorite bands I also should've mentioned Enslaved, Bathory, and Týr whose lyrics are phenomenal btw. Burzum's reputation is pretty much due to what Varg has done for the industry at large and his influence; the music itself doesn't sound as cutting edge today as it did when he hit the scene (Hvis is the best concept album in BM history, give it an interrupted listen).

I think The Downward Spiral by NIИ might be my favorite album of all time though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information