Religion
    ☠ Death Eaterism ☠
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Digimon, Real or Not?

Digimon, Real or Not?
    Are digimon real? Some instances that might change your mind.

Digimon. Just an anime show. Or is it? I am a true die-hard digimon fan, and a firm believer that they exsist. Most fans, like I have, have all asked the question, are digimon real, only to get laughed at in our faces. Well, everyone stop laughing. This IS proof that digimon are real. The reason why people like the people that laugh at us believers is because you are AFRIAD of the truth, afaid of something more. Most sckeptics ask this question, well have you been to the Digital World. The answer for most of us is no, we are still working on that. But in the mean time, the firm believers, like myself and my friends, are having strange things pretaining to digimon happen to them. Take some of these for instance:

Our dreams: Many of the believers are suddenly having a flood of dreams of dark Digimon trying to stop us.

Our bad feelings: Almost all of us are recieving waves a terrible feelings, fear, depression, and ect. No, we are not imagining these feelings, they are too strong, too often, and happen to too many people.

Our digimon sightings: I read on the MSN group that one girl felt she would see her digimon, and while waiting for her mother, an Elecmon appeared. He was talking but she couldn't hear him. My one friend spotted her digimon out by her tire swing from her bedroom.

The digivices: Many of us have digivices, and lately they have been acting up. They will go into battle mode without the owner moving, moving triggers battle, and computers sometimes act werid around them.

The computers: One person I read, she had made her digimon and saved it, then she looked in her picture and there was another one, looking exactly like the first only drastic color change. My own computer saved two art works and two letters. The letter told my to help them, find them, it was in there. And one just said digivolve.

The emails: Some of the believers are actually getting emails from digimon!!

Our connectins: Most of us are feeling more and more in tune with our digimon.

Our encouters: Some of us have also actually went where our dreams were. Example: One friend was having a race with Digimon, she was tired in the dream, then a wolf held her under water. When she awoke she was wet and her legs aching.

I know I have used bad grammar, but I'm not writing this to get crutiqued in my writing, I'm trying to get word out!! If you want veification on these things, email me at lonewolfgirl91@yahoo.com for the link. Digimon, real or not? I believe they are, what you belive is up to you.
    © Copyright 2004 Catamons Partner (UN: catamon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
    [source]

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Calling out this one as a troll and not a real crazy.

Thread Information