Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

best documentary exposing this sytem

Banned
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 01:02 AM
    Garden of Eden/Hesperia."Spain in that day was the land of the Iberians, the Basques; that is to say, the Atlanteans"- Ignatius Donnelly
    Meta-Ethnicity
    True Greco-Roman. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Joseph_Garat
    Ethnicity
    Basque/Minoan=Goths/Phoenicians/Trojans/Sumerians / Scythians/Stuarts/Bavarian Kings=Cromagnons
    Ancestry
    Research on Wielbark Culture shows Goths were not nordics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basques
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Y-DNA
    Real cherokees were racially Basque.Top secret tho http://viewzone.com/solutrean.html
    mtDNA
    Spanish=supplanted Navarro Romance http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
    Taxonomy
    "Navarre shall be the wonder of the world" -Shakespeare.
    Politics
    I. Donnelly:Iberians(Basques) were the original settlers of Italy youtube.com/watch?v=b0osTYLsleE
    Hero
    R1b Celtic Tudors shaped Great Britain & USA http://hal_macgregor.tripod.com/gregor/Chronicles.html
    Religion
    Madrid & the infiltrated vatican are the enemy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5GonlYW1c&t=632s
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,455
    Given: 813

1 Not allowed!

Revelation 12:9.
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

We're told by people that the 'secretive Illuminati' are plotting to do so many sinister things to the world, but if the Illuminati are 'secretive', then why is everything about them splashed all over the internet for the world to see?! The Illuminati must be doing a crap job at being 'secretive' then!!

I remember every day during the 2012 London Olympics, conspiracy theorists were putting out claims that London would be bombed by the Illuminati, (despite the Royal Family, grand museums, precious architecture, loads of treasures and wealthy people living in London, and despite all the media coverage of the high military security, warships, drones, helicopters, security checks, tanks and missile protection and the high-security costs that was brought into London during the 2012 games)... and each day when no massive bombs went off like the conspiracy theorists had forewarned would happen on certain dates, the conspiracy theorists made a new video each day saying this would be the bombing day and aliens would arrive and outlandish claims.... and each day no bomb went off, the conspiracy theorists kept changing the dates again, and loads of people vented their annoyance with the claims each new day during the games. I take a lot of conspiracy claims with a pinch-of-salt though.

If the illuminati put out enough wild claims that people will laugh-off and disbelieve, when a genuine conspiracy happens nobody will believe it when it's real. It's like crying wolf. The so-called illuminati are probably just a cover to distract people from things which are genuinely sinister and secretive.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 07-31-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

1 Not allowed!

If you guys want to get on the FreeMason website, You have to be careful, When I logged into it, Bunch of weird ass stuff was on it.

You need to use the deep web, so be careful, there is a onion link you can find for log in credentials.

I would post it, but if I do I could get into serious trouble, on the site it says nothing can be leaked.

So I am too scared to put the onion link for the log in..

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lullaby View Post
    We're told by people that the 'secretive Illuminati' are plotting to do so many sinister things to the world, but if the Illuminati are 'secretive', then why is everything about them splashed all over the internet for the world to see?! The Illuminati must be doing a crap job at being 'secretive' then!!

I remember every day during the 2012 London Olympics, conspiracy theorists were putting out claims that London would be bombed by the Illuminati, (despite the Royal Family, grand museums, precious architecture, loads of treasures and wealthy people living in London, and despite all the media coverage of the high military security, warships, drones, helicopters, security checks, tanks and missile protection and the high-security costs that was brought into London during the 2012 games)... and each day when no massive bombs went off like the conspiracy theorists had forewarned would happen on certain dates, the conspiracy theorists made a new video each day saying this would be the bombing day and aliens would arrive and outlandish claims.... and each day no bomb went off, the conspiracy theorists kept changing the dates again, and loads of people vented their annoyance with the claims each new day during the games. I take a lot of conspiracy claims with a pinch-of-salt though.

If the illuminati put out enough wild claims that people will laugh-off and disbelieve, when a genuine conspiracy happens nobody will believe it when it's real. It's like crying wolf. The so-called illuminati are probably just a cover to distract people from things which are genuinely sinister and secretive.
    you are right.

when too many people expose their plans they ofthen switch to plan b as a strategy to discredit those who exposed them, they also invented the term "conspiracy" to discredit and make laughable every person which exposed their plans, so everybody thinks of them as being crazy even if they have the right information. they do this by making fun of any consipracy in movies and cartoons such as simpsons, south park and so son and if you pay carefull attention they show you their future plans in movies and cartoons too! robbie willians for example was murdered several times in south park before they killed him, so it was apsychological method to preprogram and prepare the masses for his execution(he didnt commit suicide trust me)... staneley kubrick exposed them ins several movies such as eyes wide shut and they killed him too(the official story by media is BS cover up)

they do a lot of false flags too, for example charlie hebdo, boston marathon etc. to simply scare the masses and make new security and gun laws and to blame it on muslims so they can invade their land and take their oil by orchestrated wars.. of course they spread a lot of disinformation mixed with truth to confuse those who try to expose them and their plans, but they also are not shy to tell their plans openly because they know the masses will not do anything and to scare the poeple and show them how powerless they are.. like a predator stalking a prey!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LilOlympi View Post
    If you guys want to get on the FreeMason website, You have to be careful, When I logged into it, Bunch of weird ass stuff was on it.

You need to use the deep web, so be careful, there is a onion link you can find for log in credentials.

I would post it, but if I do I could get into serious trouble, on the site it says nothing can be leaked.

So I am too scared to put the onion link for the log in..

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    I know they know when I take photo, but I have camera, and I use VPN's and false proxies, because my friend created a bot net which we use.

I am more worried about tracking on my computer then my photo, I travel A LOT.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

they pretend to be much more powerfull then they truly are, this is why the people are afraid and do nothing to destroy them, i mean how esle could 2% of the world population lead 98%?!, only through fear and deception!, but the time will come and they will be exposed and executed just like many times in history regimes and kings were crushed! we just need more genuine people who are not afraid to stand up for their rights and who open up their awareness

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics