Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Caxtiltēcatl View Post
    All of humans are humans. Thank you captain obvious.

People who hate others based on their origin rather than the content of their character paraphrasing Mr. King are idiots. Be them racists, protestants, muslims, marxists, feminists and all the other ists.
    How does wanting to be around white people instead of black people because all the evidence points to white people are much more likely to: be smarter, kinder, friendlier, be employed, be wealthier, less prone to violence, less prone to crime, more capable of intelligent conversation, etc, etc, etc. Why should I take the risk and judge on a case by case basis when there's clear evidence of some people being more likely to have these qualities than others?

Even if it isn't genetic, the reason behind these differences is irrelevant. If I'm caring about my prosperity, it's a lot easier to simply seperate from people who are more likely to have bad qualities than to try and change/fix these people if they can be.

Again, consider the possibly that maybe you're the idiot.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

2 Not allowed!

In all honesty, people are generally more comfortable around their own than they are around strangers. Differences exist, undeniably. That's why you can send in a vial of spit and have your ancestry, recent and deep, run through a comparison of reps of global populations and then analyzed. Racism happens when you have a lot of positive experiences with certain races and a lot of negative experiences with others.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

0 Not allowed!

I think racism is wrong. I judge people on their behavior,actions and personality and not on their physical characteristics. In my opinion racists and people who think racism is funny are white trash and if they're not white then they're just trash. Scum.... How can someone think racism is funny? I don't see how someone could enjoy being racist to other people. Do they have a conscience? How do they sleep at night? Non-Whites can be racist but most racists are and have always been white. Its a shame. Overall whites are the worst and the most evil,destructive race on this planet. They've committed the worst acts out of all the races in this world's history. Now I see why people call them evil whiteys. They really are evil. There are some "decent white" though. They're rare and exceptions. Sometimes i'm ashamed to have white blood. Ashamed.....

If someone is racist then why is so hard to keep their racist thoughts to themselves? Why do they have voice their racist thoughts? Why do they have to act on them? If someone can't even keep those thoughts to themselves then its obvious they're weak and they have no self control. Uncivilized.. Racism will never end just as long as there are major physical differences between humans. Even if all human were the same race,the world still wouldn't be a perfect place. There would still be discrimination. If humans cant discriminate by race then they will start discriminating by eye color,hair color,etc. Wait a sec. People already do that.

Discrimination will never end. Its sad but in human societies someone always has to be at the bottom,middle and top of the totem poll. Humans as a whole will never see each other as equal,even if everyone looked the same.

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

2 Not allowed!

The new left is finished faggot. Get over it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vale View Post
    I think racism is wrong. I judge people on their behavior,actions and personality and not on their physical characteristics. In my opinion racists and people who think racism is funny are white trash and if they're not white then they're just trash. Scum.... How can someone think racism is funny? I don't see how someone could enjoy being racist to other people. Do they have a conscience? How do they sleep at night? Non-Whites can be racist but most racists are and have always been white. Its a shame. Overall whites are the worst and the most evil,destructive race on this planet. They've committed the worst acts out of all the races in this world's history. Now I see why people call them evil whiteys. They really are evil. There are some "decent white" though. They're rare and exceptions. Sometimes i'm ashamed to have white blood. Ashamed.....

If someone is racist then why is so hard to keep their racist thoughts to themselves? Why do they have voice their racist thoughts? Why do they have to act on them? If someone can't even keep those thoughts to themselves then its obvious they're weak and they have no self control. Uncivilized.. Racism will never end just as long as there are major physical differences between humans. Even if all human were the same race,the world still wouldn't be a perfect place. There would still be discrimination. If humans cant discriminate by race then they will start discriminating by eye color,hair color,etc. Wait a sec. People already do that.

Discrimination will never end. Its sad but in human societies someone always has to be at the bottom,middle and top of the totem poll. Humans as a whole will never see each other as equal,even if everyone looked the same.
    Most racists are white? On what do you base that? A liberal education in a liberal country or the fact that you live in a (as yet) predominantly white country with relative white hegemony and therefore a greater chance of white racism? I would wager racism has a pretty even distribution across this God-forsaken planet. Actually, come to think of it, you displayed a bit of it yourself in your post.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    North+Western European, some East Asian admixture
    Ancestry
    The Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Hungary, distant Norwegian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    North-Atlantid + Nordid
    Religion
    General Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 309

5 Not allowed!

One interesting thing to note: A study done in the USA shows some interesting facts about race and racism.

For example, the study compared the number of different races in any given county, as well as data about how people feel about other races and immigration.

They found that people who had largely positive views of other races, supported immigration, tended to be white, mainly european americans living in Counties where it was 80 - 99% white/of european origin, and people who had largely negative views of other races and opposed immigration lived in counties that were multiracial, at times even up to 60% black/hispanic. It's also important to note there was a correlation between areas that opposed immigration, largely tended to be in areas that had high crime.

An interesting thing to take away with this is, experiences are important when it comes to highly politicized discussions. Turns out most people who have a largely positive view of immigration and tend to be the 'least racist' also are people who have the least experience in dealing with people from other races.

I'm not saying anything specifically here, draw your own conclusions, I'm just stating what the study found.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Most racists are white? On what do you base that? A liberal education in a liberal country or the fact that you live in a (as yet) predominantly white country with relative white hegemony and therefore a greater chance of white racism? I would wager racism has a pretty even distribution across this God-forsaken planet. Actually, come to think of it, you displayed a bit of it yourself in your post.
    I base that off of slavery,all the genocides,killings,personal experiences and observing white people's behaviors. All you hear from most white people are racial slurs,white genocide and how they don't want to live by this race,that race is doing this,that race looks like that,ETC. I agree that you can find racism all around the world. Like I said before non-whites can be racist but in my opinion whites are the most racist and the most likely to be racist. Whites don't know what its like to truly be discriminated against. If whites think what I posted was racist then they don't racism is and what actually it feels like.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

2 Not allowed!

I base that off of slavery,all the genocides,killings,personal experiences and observing white people's behaviors. All you hear from most white people are racial slurs,white genocide and how they don't want to live by this race,that race is doing this,that race looks like that,ETC. I agree that you can find racism all around the world. Like I said before non-whites can be racist but in my opinion whites are the most racist and the most likely to be racist. Whites don't know what its like to truly be discriminated against. If whites think what I posted was racist then they don't racism is and what actually it feels like.
    That doesn't really hold water, though. What about Egyptian, Arab, and African slavery? What about the Turkish genocide of the Armenians and the Rwandan genocide? The tribal violence in Africa, the Middle East, and the Native American populations? Whites have enjoyed hegemony for centuries, true. Not surprisingly, then, their (our?) sins have been more widespread and attracted more attention. But are whites really more racist than everyone else? I don't think so. I don't know what race you are, but let's say you're Mexican. Spend a length of time in China, and I highly doubt you'll experience any minority solidarity there. This is a human problem. You said it yourself in your original post: "Discrimination will never end. Its sad but in human societies someone always has to be at the bottom,middle and top of the totem poll. Humans as a whole will never see each other as equal,even if everyone looked the same."

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

There is absolutely no intelligence anywhere in this entire post. YOU are the reason I only want to live around my own people. You just bitched around racists and then called white people evil. You also fail to mention India is rated the most racist country on earth and other than Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, only white countries take in significant amount of immigrants.

If we're all evil, STAY AWAY FROM US. We're not colonizing you anymore so white people are not forced upon you. If you don't want to be discriminated against, fuck off from white countries.

How can we see eachother as equal if we aren't equal? Jesus. There's just so much wrong in this post it baffles me. White people did the most atrocities? Where do you get this shit, the WW2 channel? The biggest loss of human life in history was either the An Lushan rebellion in China or the Communist rebellion in China. The Middle-East slave trade killed more people than the Atlantic slave trade and treated them worse. There's no way of knowing forsure because these fuckers have no written history but it's very likely atrocities were common place in tribal Africa, on a lesser scale but more common than in Europe, villages being slaughtered, rival tribes being slaughtered(which we still see in Papau New Guinea). The first slaver wasn't a white man or even an Arab, it was the more successful African tribe chieftan enslaving lesser successful tribes and literally keeping them in fucking cages in Africa before Arab explorers arrived and the chieftan offered them for trade. White people may have been responsible for sear numbers(still no more than east Asians) of deaths because we used to make up a good portion of the population's planet and us and east Asians were the only ones with the technological capability, but per capita there's no way African/native American/arab/etc and other tribesmen didn't kill eachother more.. If white people are so evil, why did explorers write about how terrified they were of natives they met and how cruel and brutal they were? Wouldn't you think they'd praise them for being equally as evil? I mean, I can keep going telling you how stupid your argument is but there's no point. You're biased, and you probably aren't all that intelligent either.

I am absolutely fed up with dealing with non-white people. Whether it be on this forum or on the street. Absolutely fed up with it.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information