Thread: CANADA allows veiled Muslim women to bypass airport security checks

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation CANADA allows veiled Muslim women to bypass airport security checks

CANADA allows veiled Muslim women to bypass airport security checks

In Canada now, political correctness trumps security. Flying while Muslim means you won’t be forced to uncover your face or lift up your burqa before boarding a plane. Are we feeling safer yet?

Each passenger must submit his/her own passport and boarding pass so they can be identified at the last check in point before boarding the aircraft. EXCEPT FOR MUSLIMS! Canada airport security will not ask a veiled Muslim to remove her veil and prove her identity.

Frequent flyers know the drill: take off your shoes, surrender your tweezers and pack your shampoo in those little plastic baggies before lining up for the naked body scanners. But lift your niqab? Apparently not.

QMI Agency can reveal that neither airlines nor security services are asking Muslim women to lift their veils and prove that the face beneath matches their photo ID.

The issue came to light through a video taken by Mick Flynn of Bradford, England. Flynn was boarding a flight at Montreal’s Trudeau International Airport when he witnessed two women with their faces covered board an Air Canada Heathrow bound flight without being asked to remove their veils.
    In fact, in the video that Flynn has posted online, a man traveling with the group hands in all the passports and is the only one to interact with airline staff while two veiled women simply walk through.

“I complained at the desk — and again as I boarded the plane — asking if the pilot was happy that two women boarded without being identified,” Flynn told QMI Agency. “Both members of staff whom I spoke to were flustered and clearly embarrassed.”

Flynn’s communication with Air Canada and his video posting have resulted in a threatened lawsuit from the airline. As for answers from the company about security procedures, their response reveals holes in Canada’s air security.
    Air Canada says it is capable of checking identification in a private room away from the check-in counter, but said the real responsibility for security measures lies with CATSA, the Canadian Air Transport Security Agency. Not so, says CATSA. Greg MacDougall, a spokesman for CATSA, tells QMI that their guards are primarily looking for metal, weapons or other banned material, not ensuring that veiled faces match passport photos.

“We don’t have concerns with that. We have concerns with the fact if the person has any metal under their clothing,” MacDougall said. A former CATSA employee, who, until recently worked as a frontline screener, tells QMI: “We were never allowed to ask anyone with a veil to lift it. It is their religion.”

Frontline workers for several airlines say that any checks, if they happen at all, would likely happen at the check-in desk, not at boarding or security. Most airports have wide gaps between where baggage is checked and the secure portions of the airport.

Transport Canada says there should be no confusion: “The airline must be able to verify the identity of all passengers before they are allowed to board,” the department said in a written statement. Lawyer David Harris of INSIGNIS Strategic Research says Canadians should be concerned about what he deems preferential treatment.

“Full veiling has been a boon for those participating in criminal and terrorist operations,” Harris said pointing to the story of Mustaf Jama. Jama, a Somali national with a long criminal record, was wanted in Britain for the 2006 murder of police constable Sharon Beshenivsky. As police closed in to arrest the career criminal, Jama was able to escape back to Somalia by wearing a full veil and boarding a flight at Heathrow.

[YOUTUBE]DAB1GffSSZc[/YOUTUBE]

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Foxie sent me the story earlier. This is unbelievable!

Great comments in the Daily Mail

oh please. as the guy who made the video said, its unclear what happens next- there could have been another checkpoint, a more stringent one.

and doesnt anyone else find it odd why he's filming them anyways?? what happened to privacy???
    You f****** moron!

. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Here is a short interview with Raheel Raza from the Muslim Canadian Congress on this topic.

She says everyone must show their faces when it comes to airport security, especially after 9/11, and no one should receive special treatment.

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/news/latest...ty/#clip331752

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Flying while Muslim means you won’t be forced to uncover your face or lift up your burqa before boarding a plane.

А на красивые фантики клюют даже отпетые &#108 nisse's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-17-2010 @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Politics
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolleson View Post
    Here is a short interview with Raheel Raza from the Muslim Canadian Congress on this topic.

She says everyone must show their faces when it comes to airport security, especially after 9/11, and no one should receive special treatment.

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/news/latest...ty/#clip331752
    That's something that puzzles me - all the spokespeople for Muslim organizations are always sooo reasonable, but this stuff (refusal to comply with laws, asking for special treatment, etc.) still happens and happens quite often...and there is no one who can expain or justify it to the public.

Last Online
    08-14-2011 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Politics
    Liberal and Confederate
    Religion
    unsure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

My thought is what the hell does no one remember 9/11 this is a bit to close for comfort for me!
    FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

I like Canada and Canadians a lot but if I am ever going to fly to Canada (for God alone knows why) I would not use a Canadian airliner.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    I like Canada and Canadians a lot but if I am ever going to fly to Canada (for God alone knows why) I would not use a Canadian airliner.
    It wouldn't matter what airline you use, it's the security measures after the check-in stage where the problem lies.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-11-2015 @ 02:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Mutt
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Mother-(Polish, Ukrainian), Father-(German, Jewish, English, Irish)
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid, Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Canada is asking for it. Now all we can do is wait for something to happen. At that point, the government will be extremely surprised and talk about how they could've prevented it (not realizing it was their own fault).

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BiałaZemsta View Post
    Canada is asking for it. Now all we can do is wait for something to happen. At that point, the government will be extremely surprised and talk about how they could've prevented it (not realizing it was their own fault).
    You think the Canadian government doesn't know about terrorism? The people in power aren't stupid, they know the consequences.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information